Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,289 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai (36796 Views)

Tenant Who Peep Landlord Fòcking His Wife Was Disgraced Today PHOTOS / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by ACE1010: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2017
O boy I no pity you at all!!! Na Ikebe put you for this problem. Next time when you see trouble coming inform of Ikebe, I'm sure you know what to do!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by victorioushands: 10:02am On Jul 07, 2017
Sorry o.
BTW, in elevators, even if you are going to the 100th floor and you had pressed it, the lift will still have to stop for those waiting on, say, the 6th floor (this time, your boss and those chinko we call white men). So the elevator is not guilty o.
Thanks anyways for following those female vacuum truck. Na your life do you.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 07, 2017
kikikikakakakokoko ... laughing in swahili
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by drnoel: 10:02am On Jul 07, 2017
Gourdoinc:
true that. I have been avoiding everybody since I arrived work this morning. maybe I will take a stroll to that office building and man up. by the way I was innocent. on your statement about my boss. I don't like that fellow and I think it's mutual with him to me. I felt speaking up could make things worse between us, thus I allowed him harrass me and disgrace me while speaking loudly to everyone's hearing. my God will fight for me because I was innocent of that flatulence.

Now a lost course, anything u do in that direction will worsen the situation. For now ur best line of approach will be to sit it out and weather the storm, bare in mind it could be a very bumpy ride. Have had many of such situations so have come to be proficient in noticing them, riding them out and going for the kill when the time comes.
Due to this I have been able to go into places, do any underground runz that they won't allow most black guys and still keep my pride. Anyways that story is for another time.
Back to ur issue, u just have to weather the storm that is coming and ride it out. When ur opportunity presents itself to redeem urself in the future, don't hesitate to use it.
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by lekkie073(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2017
change the topic to ... I thoroughly embarrassed myself
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by fuck2017: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2017
I feel you bro..

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by drnoel: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2017
majekdom2:
Na just Fart now... It is not part of misconduct or misdoing in his contract!

Impression is always a minus. I have had a situation where a former boss had a wrong impression about me and used it to force me out of the job. Impression is always a problem
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2017
Gourdoinc:
true that. I have been avoiding everybody since I arrived work this morning. maybe I will take a stroll to that office building and man up. by the way I was innocent. on your statement about my boss. I don't like that fellow and I think it's mutual with him to me. I felt speaking up could make things worse between us, thus I allowed him harrass me and disgrace me while speaking loudly to everyone's hearing. my God will fight for me because I was innocent of that flatulence.
bro, na Fart na. Yes, some bosses ar like that. They make a case out of nothing... let is sly. You don't have to go to the building. The girl knew what she did. She don dey do am Tey Tey. She knew you followed them because they were ladies and she knows her GF. You might get more embarassed if you go confront them. Based on wetin e be, if you sabi your game, u go do that babe wey Fart, teach am lesson.
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by LoveJesus87(m): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2017
sonofLuci:

See as you set yance for dp like say you wan mess, na people like una they mess all this kind smelly mess.

No mind am grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by MNDY(m): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha, oboy see oiling! The real culprit use you shine wella, no be lie!

But you fumbled. When you met them laughing with others about it, you should have vehemently said something like: I did not do it, one of them did it.

That is, if you felt like it would have been too harsh and would even have created more trouble if you pointed finger at the exact one among them you suspected because she would not have taken it lightly.
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by sukkot: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2017
lol is this even a real story ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2017
drnoel:

Impression is always a minus. I have had a situation where a formal boss had a wrong impression about me and used it to force me out of the job. Impression is always a problem
impression about what really. Fart is natural. He and the boss has not been in good terms but that's not to say he will keep using Fart against him if he is good at his job. There is a difference between competence and impression.
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Malawian(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2017
Gourdoinc:
I had a meeting early this morning at head office building, it's a ten storey building and thus required either lift or stairs. I am claustrophobic and since the yeye lift system was an air-conditioned box sealed on all sides, I usually made it a habit of never entering it. yet this morning because I had an argument with boo and as always we settled with some bouts of rough sex, by the time I finished displaying my skills I realised I was running late. I drove like a mad person to my department, picked up my meeting file and dashed at full speed towards the office building.

I am an ass man and even though I may not do anything about it when I see it, I always look even boo let's me look without taking offence so far I try to be abit discreet. I saw three pretty looking ladies come down from a corrolla and I stylishly slowed pace so they could walk In front of me while I enjoyed the view. I sheepishly followed them while mistakenly ignoring greetings of fellow colleagues because I was concentrating on "where I was looking and going". I noticed they entered the lift system and instead of me to respect myself, I followed them and thue we were four inside. I told myself I will try and control my claustrophobic nature. the door shut and as we were about to start ascending. I SMELT IT.

someone devilish amongst us farted. oh my jisos, in my entire life I have never percieved such an awful odour, Mix this awful pollute with the heavy perfume these women wore, plus the enclosed box we were travelling with, plus the fact that it was air conditioned and thus concentrated air. I almost choked to death, I turned back to see these girls maintain a very very straight face as they all gazed at me, like I was the culprit. I know for a fact that it was only one possessed girl that released that Sarin gas, thus two must be innocent. and knowing how girls behave the innocent ones won't think it's their female colleague. they will assume I was the culprit (it pained me)

my eyes were watering from lack of good air when suddenly , the door flung open and standing outside it on the fifth floor was my boss with three white men contractors (what sort of useless lift designs opens mid way to its destination). those hopeless girls jumped out leaving me with the smell inside while my boss and the white men joined me. I could see the strands of the hairs of those men stand up from what they smelt. my boss (who I feel doesn't like me sef) gazed at me with disgust and said I lack proper manners. I better visit the clinic to get my stomach flushed.

when we got to the last floor, as we were stepping out, he beckoned loudly on the security man stationed there to ensure nobody enters that elevator for the next 30mins lest they face litigation for assault on people's senses. he said this while sneering at me with those white men laughing subtly. this is me who I swear to God. I am innocent, don't I know again what my yansh released and is responsible for?

I hadn't even eaten that morning. I was so tired from my sexual bout that I had no energy to defend myself verbally. I walked into the conference room and met everyone laughing.

those bank ladies where there telling everyone of the dirty man they met in the elevator. apparently they used the stairs and made it up there while I was being scolded by my boss. they came to make a presentation to us before we commence the meeting for the day. I looked at them and I felt I could pick out the culprit. because two looked at me with disgust while one turned away smiling go herself. She was the one with the so called ASS. thank you for this embarrassment.

how are we sure you are not the one that farted? say the truth, you were in a hurry, probably took some geseous things in a hurry as well.
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 07, 2017
yaqq:
I think one of this our dry comedian should pick dss joke, it could help a carrier! someone like basket mouth
basket mouth ain't that dude.. What is he carrying? Probably money.
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by ayamprecious: 10:13am On Jul 07, 2017
Gourdoinc:
I had a meeting early this morning at head office building, it's a ten storey building and thus required either lift or stairs. I am claustrophobic and since the yeye lift system was an air-conditioned box sealed on all sides, I usually made it a habit of never entering it. yet this morning because I had an argument with boo and as always we settled with some bouts of rough sex, by the time I finished displaying my skills I realised I was running late. I drove like a mad person to my department, picked up my meeting file and dashed at full speed towards the office building.

I am an ass man and even though I may not do anything about it when I see it, I always look even boo let's me look without taking offence so far I try to be abit discreet. I saw three pretty looking ladies come down from a corrolla and I stylishly slowed pace so they could walk In front of me while I enjoyed the view. I sheepishly followed them while mistakenly ignoring greetings of fellow colleagues because I was concentrating on "where I was looking and going". I noticed they entered the lift system and instead of me to respect myself, I followed them and thue we were four inside. I told myself I will try and control my claustrophobic nature. the door shut and as we were about to start ascending. I SMELT IT.

someone devilish amongst us farted. oh my jisos, in my entire life I have never percieved such an awful odour, Mix this awful pollute with the heavy perfume these women wore, plus the enclosed box we were travelling with, plus the fact that it was air conditioned and thus concentrated air. I almost choked to death, I turned back to see these girls maintain a very very straight face as they all gazed at me, like I was the culprit. I know for a fact that it was only one possessed girl that released that Sarin gas, thus two must be innocent. and knowing how girls behave the innocent ones won't think it's their female colleague. they will assume I was the culprit (it pained me)

my eyes were watering from lack of good air when suddenly , the door flung open and standing outside it on the fifth floor was my boss with three white men contractors (what sort of useless lift designs opens mid way to its destination). those hopeless girls jumped out leaving me with the smell inside while my boss and the white men joined me. I could see the strands of the hairs of those men stand up from what they smelt. my boss (who I feel doesn't like me sef) gazed at me with disgust and said I lack proper manners. I better visit the clinic to get my stomach flushed.

when we got to the last floor, as we were stepping out, he beckoned loudly on the security man stationed there to ensure nobody enters that elevator for the next 30mins lest they face litigation for assault on people's senses. he said this while sneering at me with those white men laughing subtly. this is me who I swear to God. I am innocent, don't I know again what my yansh released and is responsible for?

I hadn't even eaten that morning. I was so tired from my sexual bout that I had no energy to defend myself verbally. I walked into the conference room and met everyone laughing.

those bank ladies where there telling everyone of the dirty man they met in the elevator. apparently they used the stairs and made it up there while I was being scolded by my boss. they came to make a presentation to us before we commence the meeting for the day. I looked at them and I felt I could pick out the culprit. because two looked at me with disgust while one turned away smiling go herself. She was the one with the so called ASS. thank you for this embarrassment.

Perfect story for a perfect day. U made my day

2 Likes

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by GlobalGisting(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2017
Trust me the person wey throway na Yoruba, must be an ijebu. It's much worse if she is from Remo or Ode in ijebu. They can represent Africa in any Messing (farting) contest. Hehehehehe
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by sukkot: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2017
drnoel:

U miss the point which is when wisemen keep quiet in bad situation things will spoil. Pray ur boss is not the victimizing type and there are many of em in Nigeria especially when they feel they are better than u. That situation u summarized is everywhere. Imagine one where u are the only black guy in a completely white dominated environment then u will understand what I see everyday. U should have spoken up and so shown u may be calm and nice but no one can encroach on ur person.
brah, some things are best left unsaid. what exactly was he supposed to say ? hey boss it was not me that farted, come and smell my yansh to confirm ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by mercy232(f): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2017
The story is just there... not that funny jur

1 Like

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by gozie112(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2017
Op re u trying to accuse those innocent gals..abeg na u fart joor,if no be u,u for follow dem come down at fifth floor
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by enomakos(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2017
sorry you didn't lose your job
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by drnoel: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2017
majekdom2:
impression about what really. Fart is natural. He and the boss has not been in good terms but that's not to say he will keep using Fart against him if he is good at his job. There is a difference between competence and impression.

True about competence and impression but pray u don't find urself in that position where ur boss dislikes u. He/she will use anything no matter how small to discredit u no matter how competent u are. My case had nothing to do with fart, the guy just didn't like me and funny enough we were never really in bad terms as far as I could remember. I noticed he did small things to get my attention, like calling for meetings and I get to hear later among other things. We were short staffed at that point I was forced out but he still insisted I find my way, I could have fought it in court and I knew that I would have won cos he had no reason. Besides I was next in line to be promoted after some professional exams, his candidate was years my junior but he kept trying to bring the guy forward and I spoke up. That was the last straw for us both. Anyways after I left, I heard more than 70% left also cos the work became too much.
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by jhudit(f): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2017
drnoel:

Impression is always a minus. I have had a situation where a formal boss had a wrong impression about me and used it to force me out of the job. Impression is always a problem
Pls...it's former, not formal.
No offence, are you from the SW?
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Richy4(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2017
Your boss must be really childish to say that in front of everyone....That's if the story is true

3 Likes

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by datizy(f): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Op. You want to kill me with laugh this morning abi? Pls o, spare me. I have not not anything to deserve this kind of laughter. Next time, follow what your head tells you not what your eyes tell you

1 Like

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Nickymezor(f): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2017
LMAO

1 Like

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by almarthins(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2017
sonofLuci:

See as you set yance for dp like say you wan mess, na people like una they mess all this kind smelly mess.

Na her selling point be that. She dey market her self, u don dey ready to propose?

1 Like

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by drnoel: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2017
jhudit:

Pls...it's former, not formal.
No offence, are you from the SW?

Thanx, none taken. I rarely edit my text after I type em and only get to see the mistakes after I post. Besides my text corrector is a racist, writes rubbish for me. Lol
No and yes, only partly cos am from mixed parenthood. Dad igbo, mom yoruba
Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by drnoel: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2017
sukkot:
brah, some things are best left unsaid. what exactly was he supposed to say ? hey boss it was not me that farted, come and smell my yansh to confirm ?

Something like that always gives an element of surprise and from experience have tended to be an ice breaker. But not the part about smelling his yash

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai by Oyindidi(f): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2017
sukkot:
Na more wahala be thatgrin
Funny story

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. / LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... / Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.