Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship (2058 Views)

Have you ever been asked out by a fellow guy/girl? (my Experience) / If You're A Lady And One Person Doesn't Woo You In A Day, Check Yourself Here / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Please I just wanna ask the ladies this question and I want use a scenario to buttress my question. Here it goes

You're in a comfortable relationship where you're being treated like a queen and punished accordingly when you misbehave grin grin and you're sure you're relationship is heading towards marriage.

How do you treat guys that approaches you for dates especially the ones that appears maybe financially better that your boo and you like them?

How do you also deal with their requests for your number?

smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by tosyne2much(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
Keke napep, park me here! I say park me here!

Oyah, let hypocrisy begin on this thread

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by VargasVee(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Here to read lies

From the pit of hell undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Tapout(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
i guess same thing that happens when a player is approached by a club that has exciting prospects
Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by whitebeard(m): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Let's park here "small"

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ladies, I really need responses

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Kondomatic(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Married ladies of these days are still searching and you're there talking about comfortable relationship.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by jhudit(f): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
They will ask ladies question,
They won't even allow the ladies respond...
They will start dropping ridiculous comments.

Why are these guys like this?

henro4niger:
Ladies, I really need responses
The ladies above have commented.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
henro4niger:
Please I just wanna ask the ladies this question and I want use a scenario to buttress my question. Here it goes

You're in a comfortable relationship where you're being treated like a queen and punished accordingly when you misbehave grin grin and you're sure you're relationship is heading towards marriage.

How do you treat guys that approaches you for dates especially the ones that appears maybe financially better than your boo and you like them?.

How do you also deal with their requests for your number?

smiley
There's no guarantee that the one you're in would end in marriage. Keep the prospective bf around since you like him. If you're not confessing love, kissing or sleeping with him, it's not cheating. Use the time to study him better, anything could happen.

No one should quote me with rubbish, please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
Keke napep, park me here! I say park me here!

Oyah, let hypocrisy begin on this thread

I tell you. Hypocrisy that smells like putrid eggs.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
oga! park here
Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Benita27:
There's no guarantee that the one you're in would end in marriage. Keep the prospective bf around since you like him. If you're not confessing love, kissing or sleeping with him, it's not cheating. Use the time to study him better, anything could happen.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by FelixFelicis(m): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
Benita27:

RUBBISH
Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Collyno82(m): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Benita27:

wat u are prescribing is a medicine called unfaithfulness. be guided pls

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Collyno82:
wat u are prescribing is a medicine called unfaithfulness. be guided pls
It depends on your definition of "unfaithful". I don't see that as one, and my conscious won't judge me if I'm doing that.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Benita27:

Nice one but "keeping him" doesn't that mean a decline in faith? Will you feel ok if the case is reversed and boo takes his time to study another lady better?
What about giving out your number?

Your point is very clear to me just my opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Benita27:

Nice one but "keeping him" doesn't that mean a decline in faith? Will you feel ok if the case is reversed and boo takes his time to study another lady better?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by MissRaine69(f): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Make my position clear if that persists tell him to brake his legs ...ok just one leg I am not heartless

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
henro4niger:

There's absolutely nothing wrong in that. It's called keeping your options open, and I'd recommend that for ladies whose biological clock is ticking.

Before communication, I guess numbers have already been exchanged.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Guys can snatch anoda Guy's gf eh... They don't even care.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Benita27:
There's absolutely nothing wrong in that. It's called keeping your options open, and I'd recommend that for ladies whose biological clock is ticking.

Before communication, I guess numbers have already been exchanged.
OK but guys don't like staying where ladies kept them. We like pushing. Like I said you are sure your relationship is healthy and is most likely to end in marriage. With the guy u kept aside trying to get your attention don't you think that naturally you'll start seeing less of boo`s effort since the guy might be more buoyant than book?

Biological clock ticking? This single action can make your guy to start thinking thereby putting thoughts in his mind. Don't you think things might be a bit detrimental to u? smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
henro4niger:

OK but guys don't like staying where ladies kept them. We like pushing. Like I said you are sure your relationship is healthy and is most likely to end in marriage. With the guy u kept aside trying to get your attention don't you think that naturally you'll start seeing less of boo`s effort since the guy might be more buoyant than book?

Biological clock ticking? This single action can make your guy to start thinking thereby putting thoughts in his mind. Don't you think things might be a bit detrimental to u? smiley smiley
He mustn't know na. Is my bf meant to know all my contacts?.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Fadiga24(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Man is inherently selfish - Aristotle.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Collyno82(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Benita27:
It depends on your definition of "unfaithful". I don't see that as one, and my conscious won't judge me if I'm doing that.
don't wait until ur judge by ur subconscious cos some people have silenced theirs
Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Collyno82:
don't wait until ur judge by ur subconscious cos some people have silenced theirs
That was why I used myself. If I'm doing anything that's wrong it pricks me.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Nickizoe(f): 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
I treat him like a friend.. . A good one..
Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Collyno82(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Benita27:
That was why I used myself. If I'm doing anything that's wrong it pricks me.
wat if u have silenced urs without knowing DAT, knowing fully well that, their is a way DAT seems right to a man but the end thereof is destruction
Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Like a brother.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
Collyno82:
wat if u have silenced urs without knowing DAT, knowing fully well that, their is a way DAT seems right to a man but the end thereof is destruction
I don't see the wrong in what I suggested. Right or wrong is relative to individuals so why don't we leave it that way.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Collyno82(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Benita27:
I don't see the wrong in what I suggested. Right or wrong is relative to individuals so why don't we leave it that way.
OK dear, let's pretend
Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:46am On Jul 07, 2017
Benita27:

But Benita how do u think u can keep a man without confessing love,kissing or sleeping with him.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship by Lionessza(f): 7:32am On Jul 07, 2017
Firstly , I don't just commit to anyone. When I commit to a man , it means I have taken time to know him, our plans are insync with each and I'm satisfied with most things about our relationship.

Secondly , I'm old enough to know that there will always be someone more handsome than him, someone with more money , someone funnier , someone more ambitious etc. Will I ever get attracted to these men ? Of course yes , I'm human aren't I? Lol.

If an interesting new guy woos me , no matter how tempting I always go back to point number one. I'm already building something with someone and if I cannot stick to it because something " more attractive " has come along then I would be scared of myself cry because next year I might meet someone with more prospects than the new guy . Will I run away with that one too? When will it end?

My answer is a firm : no thanks , I'm not interested and I'm in a satisfactory relationship and I'm not interested in exploring new avenues tongue.

I have told someone whom I was very attracted to, who played the usual " i just want your contact details for a friendly chat " line...
That I was attracted to him and the " friendship" thing would never work , he should stay the hell away from me grin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women" NUMBER 3&5 Will Make You Thank / Woman Sues Ex For Having Abnormally Long Penis / Lady Tattoos"hiv+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.