Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (696803 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
atteeyah16:
I sent you mail after you replied my PM. I need instruction on payment details. Thanks

I sent this in the email about the offer and I wonder why everyone keep asking me again about instruction on payment after they sent me details needed and inside that included how to send payment as well.

Anyway I will check to see if you are part of those i haven't send to
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
marshall7:

hello wal,

just sent a pm now.

thanks

Yeah I got it and I replied you back.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
Epithet:
It's really nice to be a beneficiary of the 50% discount for the GRE and TOEFL fees I appreciate the benevolent individuals again and again, may God replenish your effort. By the way the GRE should better smile on me smiley

Amen and to God be the glory.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 23, 2017
TWoods:

Doing great my man! Keeping busy as well. How are you doing? In the states now? I should try to catch up with some of you here in person to be honest.
I'm doing great. Just moved up Boston/RI axis now. Which state you at?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Amakyzuu: 12:37am On Aug 23, 2017
may be...
AfonjaBoston:

Not surprised. Pretty fast I must say. Your case may have been a pretty easy decision.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 23, 2017
Bandeco:

Check what you wrote. Perhaps you are not sure your uncle has Austrian passport.

Austrian passport holders has no business with US embassy when they intend to visit USA. They are visa exempt.
I have called out that liar on so many occasion. That guy obviously is a pathological liar.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 23, 2017
smithsydny:
u go just dey talk anyhow. People are seeking visas for different reasons.
U go just dey talk anyhow.. Because a Nigerian is involved. Australian embassy dey deny UK citizen visas anyhow are u aware?.

To slap u just dey hungry me. tongue
Ignorance.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 1:30am On Aug 23, 2017
herrlicher:
Mehnn that's so bad babe!!! My own case is still with the embassy since august 1st. Mailed them twice but all I get is that its still under review and I should relax in 30 days time. Although I can't meet up with fall again and I've diferred to spring Jan 2018.
Hoping for the best

You can defer and resume for spring 2018 if it's granted.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 1:32am On Aug 23, 2017
DeeTus:
Go sit down and stop claiming as if your life is perfect out there. People like you lick the ass.s of white people.

Even someone with American passport can be denied entry visa to a particular country.

Like heaven. gringringrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by BloodyMitch(f): 3:05am On Aug 23, 2017
Please who schools or stays in Amherst, Massachusetts.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 3:43am On Aug 23, 2017
slimmy2005:
I'm doing great. Just moved up Boston/RI axis now. Which state you at?

Ah we are quite far apart. I'm in the NY/NJ/PA tri state axis. Someday, i might down that area.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 3:44am On Aug 23, 2017
DeeTus:
Go sit down and stop claiming as if your life is perfect out there. People like you lick the ass.s of white people.

Even someone with American passport can be denied entry visa to a particular country.

If you weren't already guilty of the same thing you complain about, why are you seeking the white man's visa? You can take a seat in your own home country. I feel like i lose a brain cell each time i respond to you to be honest. Your capacity for logical incoherence is amazing.

Where can someone with an American passport be denied entry? Iran? Yeah you're free to go there if you want.

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by salford: 4:47am On Aug 23, 2017
DeeTus:
I really don't know why The US Embassy in Austria doesn't approve visa easily. My uncle was also denied a visa there, some years ago though, even with his Austrian passport.

The man was angry but had to return to Nigeria there after and the visa was issued to him.

Where were your interview in Austria?
You mean an Austrian needs a visa to enter the US?
Austrians do not need a visa to enter the US...seems your uncle applied with naija passport.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:09am On Aug 23, 2017
TWoods:

Where can someone with an American passport be denied entry? Iran? Yeah you're free to go there if you want.

At bold - Nigeria

Seen it happenned live grin

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 5:14am On Aug 23, 2017
LagosismyHome:

At bold - Nigeria

Seen it happenned live grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Glowrie22: 5:26am On Aug 23, 2017
Sharles:

I sent you a pm

Replied.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 23, 2017
salford:

You mean an Austrian needs a visa to enter the US?
Austrians do not need a visa to enter the US...seems your uncle applied with naija passport.
Ask a VO the year in which the rules were applied. My uncle travelled to Europe as far back as 1983 and obtained his citizenship over 15 years ago. Though he married his girlfriend in the course of that. I really don't know what's wrong with some of you. What you don't realize is there are people who have seen it all when it comes to international travel even before you became an adult.

He also worked with Austrian contingent in London Olympics because of his level of German and exposure.

Please let's stop here, if you like do not believe it, that's your own cup of tea. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by cuspy(m): 5:26am On Aug 23, 2017
femi312:
I pity the person you end up catching up with..Lool...Just kidding

grin grin grin I don't think the guy will be one stern person in 'real life'. He's simply an individual with dogged ideologies which will be reflected in his actions and not words. I'm guessing he's expressing those words here simply because this is a faceless forum. In 'real life', he won't be as mean as he sounds here, I'm guessing. This is just my opinion of baba T, it may or may not be correct. It's just an opinion.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 23, 2017
TWoods:

If you weren't already guilty of the same thing you complain about, why are you seeking the white man's visa? You can take a seat in your own home country. I feel like i lose a brain cell each time i respond to you to be honest. Your capacity for logical incoherence is amazing.

I am not a desperate person like you do. I have been around, busy working with foreigners here. I have said it couple of times that what I am looking for is immigrant visa, so I could do my own thing the way I like. And everything seems to be working perfectly well at the moment. It can only be God!

Maybe, someday, I will give a testimony here so you could learn a few things. smiley

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 23, 2017
TWoods:

Also, do you know that some Americans who wanted to go to Canada where denied entry due to false information?

There are things I shouldn't tell you because you are emotional. Let's stop here please. smiley

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 5:53am On Aug 23, 2017
cuspy:

grin grin grin I don't think the guy will be one stern person in 'real life'. He's simply an individual with dogged ideologies which will be reflected in his actions and not words. I'm guessing he's expressing those words here simply because this is a faceless forum. In 'real life', he won't be as mean as he sounds here, I'm guessing. This is just my opinion of baba T, it may or may not be correct. It's just an opinion.

I owe you a plate of isi ewu if you're close by. cheesy

On a more serious note - i don't have dogged ideologies. We all simply see things differently. I tend to think that things are mostly cut and dry - be honest, be straight to the point, be diligent, have a goal in life and a plan to achieve that goal - everything else comes easy after that. As you said, it's a faceless forum, i have zero idea why some people treat it as if it's life and death itself... telling us their life story as if that adds sugar to my garri. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by herrlicher: 7:01am On Aug 23, 2017
Thanks chief smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 23, 2017
Thank you. Got it now.
Walspring:

I sent this in the email about the offer and I wonder why everyone keep asking me again about instruction on payment after they sent me details needed and inside that included how to send payment as well.

Anyway I will check to see if you are part of those i haven't send to
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by chinemomah2020(m): 7:52am On Aug 23, 2017
TWoods:

Laughhh cheesy.. don't ever think you know all because you DON'T my white female friend, an American citizen who lives in Augusta Georgia was denied Nigerian visa the first time she applied for visiting and she cried because of Nigerian visa though she was coming for business but fortunately she was granted the second time. so don't be too sure of your self dude and incase you don't know American citizens also get visa denial.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Fenix: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2017
Iwillcross:
Hi everyone typing from a broken heart.. I applied for f1 visa us n was denied this August using a community college pls I need advice it's my first time the school will resume 5th of September should I apply for a new school a university or m just confused pls help
cos as much as I will love to study cos I don't ve a good job yet studying n returning will definitely get me a good job in Nigeria since m going for IT

Hello. I am so sorry to hear about this. I can only imagine your disappointment.

From everything I have read online, getting a visa to attend a community College is not easy at all. Very few people appear to be granted a visa for a community college. I would advise you relax and try and get into a proper university.

Frankly I struggle to understand why anyone would even want to consider a community College. You can save the money you would spend on a CV towards a proper university degree.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Fenix: 10:04am On Aug 23, 2017
God bless this forum!

Travel Transcript

Arrived in New York and currently chilling at my sister's place.

I tool Qatar airways, which I will never do again of I can avoid it. It was about 11 hours to Doha, then a 2 hour layover before another 11 hour flight to New York.

I got to New York around 10am. Customs clearance was easy. The officer just asked me where I was going. I told him then he did the whole scan fingerprint palaver and waved me through.

I got outside, ordered for a Super Shuttle. It arrived 30 minutes later. I got in and landed at my sister's place.

Heading to Cambridge tomorrow. I'm dead tired....

13 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by sospunky: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2017
ok Sir,
Thanks
Walspring:

Send me pm as other did and the offer is still valid while stock last.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by HOYINDARMORLAR: 11:22am On Aug 23, 2017
Hello Guys,
I've gone through this thread and I've gotten some very valuable information but I think I still need some specific answers. please any graduate student at BGSU here? do reply me as I have some questions for you. thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ProfOjah1234: 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
BloodyMitch:
Please who schools or stays in Amherst, Massachusetts.
Fredoricko is in lowell MA but not amherst.. He may still be of help if you don't mind..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Akin26: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
nevicochidinma:
Please can you PM me?

Done. If that did not work. Here is my email tommii4sure@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by penroll55(m): 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Also if you can afford at least low tuition try checking valparaiso university, the school is very understanding and you can register for your first semester without paying any tuition.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.