Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (699579 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
Geedhey:

No qualms bro... already did a Google search and the result was a center in agege that side I no too trust am.. so I needed a verified info from someone here reason I asked. Moreover m only familiar with Abuja not lag
go and register on ets website, www.ets.org. After creating account, go to schedule exam and you should see all the GRE centers in lagos. GRe is only taken in french connection Ajah, JKK house on anthony road and one other center in anthony village or so.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by johnsonm2g: 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
folmus:

Why going for another undergraduate programme? When you can easily go for Masters in either of your '....cology'
Thanks for the response. Please I thought it was difficult securing a visa when apply for a Master's programme and the reason why I want to go for another undergraduate is because my certificate is not out yet neither is my transcript you and I know all these are essential when seeking admission into a master's programme
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by johnsonm2g: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
@Folmus what do you think?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Damilare5882(m): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
Sanctus1:

3.00 but conditional admission can be given to students with low GP. still don't understand why I didn't get that ...anyway I opted for the undergraduate program in pre-medicine. at least with that I can enter the medical school

NOTE: I studied biochemistry
oops... Seems weren't admitted cos of the cutoff
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by johnsonm2g: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Can someone here, out of his or her freetime, please enumerate the documents needed for the application of US student visa. Thank you for your anticipated action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by mizznkem: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
Timi1990:
Sorry for the delay , network issues cc mizznkem

That's okay. I'll wait for your confirmation. Regards.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by yommie007: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
walspring, is the promo still on? if yes, i am interested pls.....
Patrick2go:

Please is the discounted promo still available because I am interested as well.
Thank you sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by victorbyke(m): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
Which school was that?
Sanctus1:

3.00 but conditional admission can be given to students with low GP. still don't understand why I didn't get that ...anyway I opted for the undergraduate program in pre-medicine. at least with that I can enter the medical school

NOTE: I studied biochemistry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Sanctus1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
victorbyke:
Which school was that?

East Central University Oklahoma
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
johnsonm2g:

Can someone here, out of his or her freetime, please enumerate the documents needed for the application of US student visa. Thank you for your anticipated action.

All application processes vary. Both your prospective school and the USCIS website provide clear instructions on how to obtain a visa. It constantly amazes me why people ask these sort of “questions”. Have you just forgotten how to read or think?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by johnsonm2g: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
TWoods:

All application processes vary. Both your prospective school and the USCIS website provide clear instructions on how to obtain a visa. It constantly amazes me why people ask these sort of “questions”. Have you just forgotten how to read or think?
I can read my guy, but there is nothing bad in asking questions when something is not clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by folmus: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
johnsonm2g:
I can read my guy, but there is nothing bad in asking questions when something is not clear.

It is always good to ask what is not clear but not spoon feeding grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by folmus: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
johnsonm2g:
Thanks for the response. Please I thought it was difficult securing a visa when apply for a Master's programme and the reason why I want to go for another undergraduate is because my certificate is not out yet neither is my transcript you and I know all these are essential when seeking admission into a master's programme

who tells you its easier for undergraduate that cant defend himself? You are better at advantage if you know why you are at the embassy. Go to your school if you have graduated for your transcripts and statement of results if your certificate isnt ready.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
johnsonm2g:

i am amazed at some comments i see here shocked

so because your certificate and transcript is not out you want to do a 4 years program all over again..... how many months wait till that take instead u pay dollar tuition and all over again

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
johnsonm2g:

i am amazed at some comments i see here shocked

so because your certificate and transcript is not out you want to do a 4 years program all over again..... how many months wait till that take instead u pay dollar tuition and all over again

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Holyfield1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
Timi1990:

grin if you are the air to the company as you've claimed ; then you're the air to the consulate too. Just apply to any school of your choice and pack all your document there , your visa will be granted #Gbam at once . grin
Savage you are

Chill you've got not

I wonder how he'll manage the company and hold board meeting with his English

Oga o

Eni a wi fun oba je o gbo

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Amkc: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
Sanctus1:

you can try mine ,I don't know if the offer the course of your choice though...but you will still need to take the GRE before you start your second semester.
Thanks, thats fine , whats youruniversity . Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Amkc: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
Project MAnagement, Engineering Faculty
chingynas:
What department is that ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Amkc: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
TWoods:

Fulfilling 90% of requirements mean nothing. Considering many other students likely applied who met 100% of requirements, why do you expect to be admitted? This is why I harp on engaging your prospective departments prior and during the admissions process. It guards against surprises like this.

Thank you. But this wasn't helpful in any way. Thanks for your opinion anyways

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Amkc: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
I know right. Please stop feeding me with infos I know already. If you can help me with universities that fit my criteria, I will greatly appreciate.

Thanks for your opinion.
LagosismyHome:

College Park is a good competitive school , there would be loads of people with 100% that will be rejected from UMD .......Also due to free application fee going on , there would be more applicants

So if that was your only application then that wasn't a wise choice . Also finding admission with GRE , not a wise choice too as that limits the no of schools you can apply to
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
Amkc:
I know right. Please stop feeding me with infos I know already. If you can help me with universities that fit my criteria, I will greatly appreciate.

Thanks for your opinion.
lmao..You should be grateful that she is even taking her time to answer you, nobody got time to do what you are supposed to do by yourself for you.

9 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
Amkc:

another one..Your own attitude is on another level
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Amkc: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
okay, thanks for your opinion.
femi312:
another one..Your own attitude is on another level

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Amkc: 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
okay, thanks for your opinion.
femi312:
lmao..You should be grateful that she is even taking her time to answer you, nobody got time to do what you are supposed to do by yourself for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
johnsonm2g:

I’m not sure what is not clear: the instructions on the USCIS webpage or the entire webpages US schools devote to providing all the details you need to apply for a US visa?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Amkc:

You didn’t meet the requirements of the program you applied to. Hence you were rejected. If you’re not qualified, no amount of “helping” will change that. QED.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Amkc: 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
okay. you dont even understand what i am talking about
Thanks for your helpless opinion
TWoods:

You didn’t meet the requirements of the program you applied to. Hence you were rejected. If you’re not qualified, no amount of “helping” will change that. QED.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by gokuu(m): 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
Amkc:
okay. you dont even understand what i am talking about
Thanks for your helpless opinion
Mr. “thanks” & “thank you.”
Continue “thanking”up and down.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Amkc: 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
lol, my guy some people for here dey taya me
gokuu:

Mr. “thanks” & “thank you.”
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by EzekielMab(m): 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pls is it possible I go for 1 year msc programme and cross-over to Canada..

Anyone in USA that can give an advice on that ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by EzekielMab(m): 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
EzekielMab:
Pls is it possible I go for 1 year msc programme and cross-over to Canada..

Anyone in USA that can give an advice on that ?

Urgent response pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ijebuboy525: 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ijebu boy is here...

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.