Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,868 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (696632 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by thacokeboy: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
Damidala1:
Please who applied for USA university.... How can you get waec to send your result to the school
you can send it along with your other documents .or send it directly to your Intl admission office
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Majesticniyi(m): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hello House, I'm asking this on behalf of my friend. She's confused about the name to use for her MSc application. The name on her birth certificate and her international passport is 'Adijat' while in all her other certificates, 'khadijat'is used.

What can she do to address this issue so it wouldn't be a problem for her? Please quote me while dropping the answer. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by gbaby4live: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
Chukason1:

Baba you no answer me

Bro, no vex..

Yea, you have to sit for SAT.

You are for FALL2018, right?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
gbaby4live:

Bro, no vex..
Yea, you have to sit for SAT.
You are for FALL2018, right?

yah sir ... I plan on writing April / may ...... so what's up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by folmus: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
Majesticniyi:
Hello House, I'm asking this on behalf of my friend. She's confused about the name to use for her MSc application. The name on her birth certificate and her international passport is 'Adijat' while in all her other certificates, 'khadijat'is used.

What can she do to address this issue so it wouldn't be a problem for her? Please quote me while dropping the answer. Thanks

Did she do her passport in absentia or what? Well, she can do affidavit to say the two names refer to one person.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ayat1209(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
[Affidavit is enough[sub][/sub]]

Did she do her passport in absentia or what? Well, she can do affidavit to say the two names refer to one person.[/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Olamsanj: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
I have a question house! I finished from secondary school last year. I have both waec and neco handy. Please, what schools are available for spring 2018 ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by bigfrancis21: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ayat1209:
Hello everyone in the house.. Thanks for the wealth of information you all are spreading. I have an issue with the university I applied to, the name of the university is California state University Sacramento, I applied on 21st of August and till now, whenever I check my admission status, it showing 'pending department decision'.. I am really beginning to lose hope. I sent an email to the graduate admissions on 30th of October, the reply I got is the attached photo.. Please, should still be hopeful or just forget about the admission.. Thanks in anticipation for your contributions..

It means that they have not finalized applications yet but will soon. Just be a little more patient.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by bigfrancis21: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
Damidala1:
Hello everyone...
Please I need you all help please I applied for a university and I was told to maill my original hard copy of waec result and school transit also am scared that risky please hope its safe and help I need please on visa what and what to do please...

Never mail out your original WAEC result! That is yours and yours to keep! Make a colour photocopy of it, and also your high school transcript, notarize them and send them to the school. I repeat, never give anybody your original WAEC result!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by aktoxine: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hello house, please I need a guide on how to reschedule my appointment! Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by bigfrancis21: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
Olamsanj:
I have a question house! I finished from secondary school last year. I have both waec and neco handy. Please, what schools are available for spring 2018 ?

Check out University of Houston Victoria. Their deadline for Spring 2018 is November 15 I think.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by bigfrancis21: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
aktoxine:
Hello house, please I need a guide on how to reschedule my appointment! Thanks

Did you miss your appointment? What happened to the first appointment?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by aktoxine: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hi boss, I am yet to miss it. It's this Monday at Abuja and I realised ystday I won't b available due to my work schedule. I want to reschedule it to December as I will be on leave by then.

PS: I have made some effort including sending email yesterday but all I got was an auto response!

Thanks

bigfrancis21:

Did you miss your appointment? What happened to the first appointment? So, I can best guide you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by paulavon: 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
I believe you can make your point without insulting someone. Because you are currently schooling in the US does not mean you know it all. Bigfrancis and others made their point without throwing insults. I am in my mid 30s, I have been to the US before, I am not sure you are qualified to call me a kindergarten. Let us end this issue in peace.
DeeTus:
Don't mind that dude. He sounds like a kindergarten.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by bigfrancis21: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
aktoxine:
Hi boss, I am yet to miss it. It's this Monday at Abuja and I realised ystday I won't b available due to my work schedule. I want to reschedule it to December as I will be on leave by then.

PS: I have made some effort including sending email yesterday but all I got was an auto response!

Thanks

You have two options. You can either miss your interview (your MRV payment will be unlocked after 24 hours to be used again) or you click on the reschedule appointment link on the top left corner when you log in, to reschedule to a date in December.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by andrewba: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
paulavon:
I believe you can make your point without insulting someone. Because you are currently schooling in the US does not mean you know it all. Bigfrancis and others made their point without throwing insults. I am in my mid 30s, I have been to the US before, I am not sure you are qualified to call me a kindergarten. Let us end this issue in peace.

Deetus never seen d walls of airport nt 2 talk of US Empty posing

10 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Olamsanj: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Check out University of Houston Victoria. Their deadline for Spring 2018 is November 15 I think.
[quote author=bigfrancis21 post=62285869]

Please check your mail bruh!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
andrewba:

Deetus never seen d walls of airport nt 2 talk of US Empty posing
Lol well done sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
paulavon:
Hallo, "kindergarten" is not an industrial language. Just wanted to wake you up from sleep, so you could know the reality.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Dupsaw: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
Good day everyone

While filling my ds160 the page that has questions for educational background did not come up and it came up for another applicant whom I know

Is that something I should be worried about?

I have sent the embassy an email asking but no response yet

Also I have used the search engine above but I couldn't find a definite answer that's why I am asking here..

Thank you for your response in anticipation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by andrewba: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
DeeTus:
Hallo, "kindergarten" is not an industrial language. Just wanted to wake you up from sleep, so you could know the reality.

I pity those who give U audience thinking that U know 1 thing go sleep. U neva been 2 d United States , an imposter local man feeling funky

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ehixestgratias: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
Good evening house, this house have been helpful with good infos, thanks guy! Please I need a format on affidavit of sponsorship, ASAP. Anybody wit a format can quote or email me. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
ehixestgratias:
Good evening house, this house have been helpful with good infos, thanks guy! Please I need a format on affidavit of sponsorship, ASAP. Anybody wit a format can quote or email me. Thanks

Type affidavit of sponsorship in google. Click on images and those samples are ok
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
andrewba:

I pity those who give U audience thinking that U know 1 thing go sleep. U neva been 2 d United States , an imposter local man feeling funky
Lol.

Well done sir. Being frustrated in life doesn't imply everyone would in the same boat with you.

I work with an international energy company.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by andrewba: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
DeeTus:
Lol.

Well done sir. Being frustrated in life doesn't imply everyone would in the same boat with you.

I work with an international energy company .

Another 1 of your impostor lines . Fake local man

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
andrewba:

Another 1 of your impostor lines . Fake local man
Lol. Come to Warri, Delta State and see what we do with technology.

Your problem is you have a low IQ. Please refrain from quoting me. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by andrewba: 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
DeeTus:
Lol. Come to Warri, Delta State and see what we do with technology.

Your problem is you have a low IQ. Please refrain from quoting me. Thanks.

Warri wen B ghost town nw dat all D oil companies don waka ages ago plus years of lotting . That na D waffi Warri U won brag next with. local impostor fake man.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by lasthero: 12:37am On Nov 12, 2017
deyondanni:
Pls any one going to alcorn state 4 fall 2∅18?

I also applied to the school. Would have meet up with spring 2018 but my school is still delaying my transcript which I couldn't get for evaluation. So I will be shooting for fall 2018.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by PrinceDekunle: 1:07am On Nov 12, 2017
andrewba:

Warri wen B ghost town nw dat all D oil companies don waka ages ago plus years of lotting . That na D waffi Warri U won brag next with. local impostor fake man.

So the dude is not here in the states? I used to think he is schooling in the states tho! Bro you got no chill sha! You just wash the guy like dirty cloth cheesy

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by zeezahbee(f): 3:26am On Nov 12, 2017
andrewba:

cheesy angry cheesy angry abeg leave dentus alone ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.