Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (697258 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Jrevelation(m): 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Someone want to help me to pay sevis fees in the state and she is asking me if she can use western union or credit card, please house which one is the best option ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Sanctus1(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
Jrevelation:
Someone want to help me to pay sevis fees in the state and she is asking me if she can use western union or credit card, please house which one is the best option ?

WESTERN UNION IS THE BEST OPTION, YOU WILL GET THE NOTIFICATION WITHIN MINUTES...,CREDIT CARD OR THE MONEY ORDER STUFF TAKES UP TO TWO WEEKS BEFORE REFLECTING.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by DejiZaddy: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ijebuboy525:

That's wonderful, how i wish I can reschedule my appointment also to have a closer date...

I just rescheduled today from 27th November to 16th November. There are 4 spaces available

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by texrem(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
jerrypeacelinks:

Hello sir? Kindly check your PM

replied
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by texrem(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sanctus1:

WESTERN UNION IS THE BEST OPTION, YOU WILL GET THE NOTIFICATION WITHIN MINUTES...,CREDIT CARD OR THE MONEY ORDER STUFF TAKES UP TO TWO WEEKS BEFORE REFLECTING.

Money order takes 3 days. Not weeks.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
Jrevelation:

Credit card not allowed for Nigerians .....to pay SEVIS fee

For more info see link below
https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/answer/can-i-pay-my-i-901-sevis-fee-with-a-credit-card

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by aktoxine: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
@ijebuboy525 , Maybe you can also try the reschedule option.

@DejiZaddy, Success bro!

DejiZaddy:

I just rescheduled today from 27th November to 16th November. There are 4 spaces available

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by styrese: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
DejiZaddy:

pls is it Abj or lagos
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ijebuboy525: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sharles:
I went for my interview today at abuja (7:30) . They collected my passport, bank statement and school transcript. My visa was placed on administrative processing.

My transcript

VO: why are you going to the US
Me; I am going for my masters of science degree in civil engineering at the university of idaho
V.O; How many school did you apply to
Me: I applied to 3 school: university of houston, university of colorado and university of idaho
VO: how many admitted you
Me: university of idaho and Colorado, houston is still pending
VO: so why not universtiy of Colorado
Me: be university of colorado don not have a concentration in structural engineering and structural mechanics which I wanted but university of idaho has it.
VOsadtype for some sec) but university of colorado have structural engineering.
Me: Yes, but I wanted structural engineering and structural mechanics
VO: oh are they not thesame
Me: no
VO: who will be sponsoring you
Me: my uncle
VO; what does he do
Me: he is a quantity surveyor.
VO. Can have your bank statement. Do you have your academic transcript.
Me: yes.
VO: give me your bank statement and transcript,I need to verify them. I will put your application on administrative processing. You will receive an email when we are done. He did not give me back my passport. Gave me yellow paper.

Please ohhh, how long does administrative processing take?
If your documents are genieu, you got no prob, congrats in advance

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by DejiZaddy: 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
styrese:
pls is it Abj or lagos

Lagos
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Sharles: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
yuddy2:
hello family, I went for an interview at the Abuja consulate after my interview, I was issued a 22gi yellow letter and the VO said I would receive a mail from them. he collected my passport, undergraduate transcript and sponsor account statement . I want to know wat are my chances of getting the visa approved before the end of the year because my school resumes on 16th of January 2018 or should I reschedule another appointment?
pls I need urgent responses.

Pls help your brother....

Hello have you gotten any feedback from the embassy concerning your administrative processing. I was given the same at Abj today
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by aktoxine: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lagos

styrese:
pls is it Abj or lagos
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ijebuboy525: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sharles:

Hello have you gotten any feedback from the embassy concerning your administrative processing. I was given the same at Abj today
I sent you PM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by presh68(f): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
texrem:

replied
Good day texrem pls I sent you a pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by sobastical: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
aktoxine:
Thanks boss!

You're welcome sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by styrese: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
aktoxine:
Lagos

ok, thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by styrese: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
aktoxine:
Lagos

thanks, I appreciate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by styrese: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
DejiZaddy:

Lagos
thanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Sharles: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ijebuboy525:

I sent you PM

I tried to reply but it did not go through. This is my email. Whizzy4chizzy@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nwabu007(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Don't do this as it shows your ties to U.S. rather than Nigeria. The V.O might see this as no intention to go to school but migrate.

hectoruche:
Please is it necessary to get a letter from my aunt that I would be staying with in USA.
She's not my sponsor, but I would be staying with her .
Do I need a letter from her to take to the embassy?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by realdude88: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Anyone going to TAMUK, let's connect please wink

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Fatezee(f): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hello house... Please I need a help of anyone who can help me pay for my i20 form (68$) eshipglobal .. I am going to pay the person in naira

Cc @bigfrancis21
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by tosinooo: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sure! Myself and jerrypeacelinks
realdude88:
Anyone going to TAMUK, let's connect please wink

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by tosinooo: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
I can try.
Fatezee:
Hello house... Please I need a help of anyone who can help me pay for my i20 form (68$) eshipglobal .. I am going to pay the person in naira

Cc @bigfrancis21
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by IAmPhiL(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
hi everyone, i read an engineering course as an undergraduate. I'm applying for a masters in business administration, MBa. pls I'd like to know my chances of getting a visa, how slim? Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ehixestgratias: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
Thanks dear, please do you know any hospital i can do my medical examination on MMR-
Measles, Mumps, Rubella .......

Type affidavit of sponsorship in google. Click on images and those samples are ok [/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by hectoruche(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
Please I need a mock interview. My appointment is on 28 November.
Associate degree in Mechanical and industrial design technology
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sanctus1:
lagos is my home pls help,big francis and co,...i got a b.sc in biochemistry,am going for another degree in med lab which will take two years to complete.,,what's the way forward?

Sorry it's late. I don't know the better way to explain this than for you to state the reasons you think it's good for you to switch from biochem to med lab after you already had BS. As you know going for same degree usually put applicants in tight corner but hope that you're able to convince the VO and get approved. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sgttanner:
Hello house , i Applied for a visitin visa around around June and then , I had a partime job coupled with my business but I decided to filled in the business I do as my job on my ds16o cos I feel it can stand as a source of strong tie but I was denied, but now I am applying for a F1 visa , and I am applying to a course relating to my first degree and my partime job, now I want to if it's advisable to change my job to my partime in order to make me talk more about my choice of course of study,and also if it's not going to bring about a red flag... please I need your candid advice as my interview date is near

You're about to put inconsistency into your application. Job type don't necessarily determine the success of an F1 application. It can only help in some cases. I've seen someone that teaches in a private sec school getting the visa. Be able to prove you're a genuine student and have a good sponsor and see how it goes from there.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
presh68:
Good day nairalanders, I have a friend who is planning not to take bank statements for her interview,according to her they rarely ask for bank statement in student visa interview, I wanted to discourage but I felt it was better I got opinion from everyone.Thanks

Who told her bank statement is rarely asked? I'm sure the bank statement is not heavy enough to tear her bag. What will happen when the VO asks for it and she doesn't have it?...... Start counting the ceiling?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Damidala1(f): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
This abuja matter ehn... so is it that they would call the bank and school to confirm or what? All the Lagos interview I didn't see all this one and I know bank would never drop your details to someone else
But if your papers are pure put your mind at rest you got the visa to me
Sharles:
I went for my interview today at abuja (7:30) . They collected my passport, bank statement and school transcript. My visa was placed on administrative processing.

My transcript

VO: why are you going to the US
Me; I am going for my masters of science degree in civil engineering at the university of idaho
V.O; How many school did you apply to
Me: I applied to 3 school: university of houston, university of colorado and university of idaho
VO: how many admitted you
Me: university of idaho and Colorado, houston is still pending
VO: so why not universtiy of Colorado
Me: be university of colorado don not have a concentration in structural engineering and structural mechanics which I wanted but university of idaho has it.
VOsadtype for some sec) but university of colorado have structural engineering.
Me: Yes, but I wanted structural engineering and structural mechanics
VO: oh are they not thesame
Me: no
VO: who will be sponsoring you
Me: my uncle
VO; what does he do
Me: he is a quantity surveyor.
VO. Can have your bank statement. Do you have your academic transcript.
Me: yes.
VO: give me your bank statement and transcript,I need to verify them. I will put your application on administrative processing. You will receive an email when we are done. He did not give me back my passport. Gave me yellow paper.

Please ohhh, how long does administrative processing take?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Senate111: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
tosinooo:
Sure! Myself and jerrypeacelinks

Mine is TAMUC

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.