Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (697435 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by gbaby4live: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2017
Kukaman:
Hello house, a friend of mine asked me I it's advisable to book for interview date before paying his SEVIS fee since he already got his I20 and looking for who to assist in paying the SEVIS fee.

Yes, it's possible..

You only need your Sevis ID to schedule your appointment, but it must be paid at least 2days before interview date for it to be reflected on the VO system..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by presh68(f): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2017
Kukaman:
Hello house, a friend of mine asked me I it's advisable to book for interview date before paying his SEVIS fee since he already got his I20 and looking for who to assist in paying the SEVIS fee.
In my opinion I will advise him to go ahead,but he should ensure that the Sevis fee must be paid at least 3 days before the interview date he picks.(I will suggest he use western union to pay for his SEVIS fee.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by presh68(f): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2017
Pls spring and fall 2018,fall around which month of the year, just curious to know cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by erniesail: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2017
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2017
presh68:
Pls spring and fall 2018,fall around which month of the year, just curious to know cool

Spring academic session starts in January
Fall academic session starts in August
Average
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Sanctus1(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2017
imperiouxx:

Sorry it's late. I don't know the better way to explain this than for you to state the reasons you think it's good for you to switch from biochem to med lab after you already had BS. As you know going for same degree usually put applicants in tight corner but hope that you're able to convince the VO and get approved. Best of luck.

I have got some reasons for that...can I get your contact pls ? so you can check it out.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by DejiZaddy: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2017
Yep. I just logged in to my page and rescheduled. It's easy bro.
kenykuba:

please, is it the same receipt you used to book 27th that you also used to book on the 16th?
because am thinking of booking a closer date.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by blessurance(m): 11:18am On Nov 15, 2017
Good day people. please any Nigerian student at the Louisiana state university, chemistry department? Indicate please.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by tantan01(f): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2017
So my interview was 7:30 at Abuja embassy. I did all necessary things and got to passport was told to go get another one( this would have crippled me but somehow I was still calm(only God)). Was waiting for interview

Me: morning
Vo: didn’t answer just collected all the documents
Vo: so your going to study English
Me: no finance
Vo: but it says english as your first major.
Me: I don’t know ( I remembered not to argue)
Vo: okay so why this school
Me: because it mixes classroom experience with real life experience which enables me meet experts in finance( thanks adebimpe☺️ for this answer)
Vo: who is your sponsor
Me: my dad
Vo: what does he do
Me: he is an engineer and works at bleep
Vo: Can I see his bank statement
Me: ( had a lot of his bank statement and gave him)
Vo: have you been to us before?
Me: no but I’ve been to Uk(pause) Dubai also
Vo: how many times have you been to the Uk
Me: 3 times and 4 times for my dad ( I don’t know who sent me message)
Vo: okay I will have to keep this document for administrative process please pass me your current passport and take this form(yellow). You will hear from us in like a week. Have a lovely day
Me: okay, thank you.
God is the only person that got your back so he is the one that will receive praise.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by iamharkinwaley: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2017
Hy Everyone I'll love to further abroad, Am a B.sc holder Mass Comm.
A Samaritan pls?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by princekuli: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, I'm new on here, my interview is 20th of November, next week Monday at Lagos consulate, anybody with same date here? maybe we can arrange for mock interview and share ideas.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ijebuboy525: 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
tantan01:
So my interview was 7:30 at Abuja embassy. I did all necessary things and got to passport was told to go get another one( this would have crippled me but somehow I was still calm(only God)). Was waiting for interview

Me: because it mixes classroom experience with real life experience which enables me meet experts in finance( thanks adebimpe☺️ for this answer)
Vo: okay I will have to keep this document for administrative process please pass me your current passport and take this form(yellow). You will hear from us in like a week. Have a lovely day
God is the only person that got your back so he is the one that will receive praise.
It's seems withholding documents for administrative processing is the new style at Abuja consulate, that's cool

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Lamzee(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oga Walspring, when is the offer for TOEFL coming up?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ChopNCleanMouth: 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Good afternoon guys. I need advice on filling the sponsor statement of support form. I am self sponsoring, should I indicate everything I have in my account as the funding amount or is it expected to be less. Also, I am pausing work to continue study, I expect some more fund from my company as a result. Can I add this expected fund to the funding amount?

Kindly advise, urgently too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jeffery23: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
hello Walspring, i need to talk to you please kindly message me your contact@ johnadeniyi61@gmail.com URGENT!!! Thanks much
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ChopNCleanMouth: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
tantan01:

Hello, please can I have an offline chat with you? I wont take much of your time, I just need some clarifications.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Sharles: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
tantan01:

Hmmm even mine was kept for administrative processing at abuja yesterday. I taya for this abuja administrative processing oh.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by demiiii(f): 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, I need your assistance. I intend to further my education by enrolling for a phd in the USA. I currently have my BSc in Insurance and MBA in Accounting.
I will like to apply to a school in Maryland.
I need your urgent advice.
I have gone through the thread but still confused as to how to get in contact with A supervisor who can endorse me. I need your support. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by tantan01(f): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChopNCleanMouth:

Hello, please can I have an offline chat with you? I wont take much of your time, I just need some clarifications.
Sure u can send me an email
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by tantan01(f): 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sharles:

Hmmm even mine was kept for administrative processing at abuja yesterday. I taya for this abuja administrative processing oh.

As in sef
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by temitope2598: 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by nevicochidinma(f): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
Wow maybe Abuja Embassy have decided to surprise people this time by approving more Visa over there for people with genuine documents... undecided undecided

tantan01:

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ponpon(m): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
blessurance:
Good day people. please any Nigerian student at the Louisiana state university, chemistry department? Indicate please.
cc cutemorgan
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ybahrbz91: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Good dey every one. I had my Bsc. in food science. I would like to get a list of schools in the usa that offers good scholarships for msc. food science. I am currently preparing for my GRE. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ccbaron(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, I'm new on here, my interview is 20th of November, next week Monday at Lagos consulate, anybody with same date here? maybe we can arrange for mock interview and share ideas.

yes my interview is also on 20th
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ccbaron(m): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
princekuli:

i am also going on 20th November
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ceejay55ceejay(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Good day. Please I would like to ask a question. Is a 24 year old going for undergraduate degree advisable?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
demiiii:
Hello Nairalanders, I need your assistance. I intend to further my education by enrolling for a phd in the USA. I currently have my BSc in Insurance and MBA in Accounting.
I will like to apply to a school in Maryland.
I need your urgent advice.
I have gone through the thread but still confused as to how to get in contact with A supervisor who can endorse me. I need your support. Thanks

What exactly do you mean?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
ceejay55ceejay:
Good day. Please I would like to ask a question. Is a 24 year old going for undergraduate degree advisable?

Not a problem. Be prepared to explain what you've been doing since you finished high school till now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by floraine: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hello everyone,

Please I need an urgent feedback.

My friend wen to the embassy today, she was given the blue paper but they didn’t give her back her I-20.

Please what might be the issue?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sharles:

Too many tithe-paying frauds. they have to verify that your submitted documents are genuine.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by erniesail: 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
[quote author=gbaby4live post=62392357]

I'm about scheduling an appointment now and I'm seeing Nov 20 as first available appointment date..
Meanwhile yesterday night, I saw dec 4 as available date but couldn't schedule cos I have to wait for few hours before my Visa fee could be reflected..

So, there's still available date in Nov self, not to talk of Dec.

If not that am still waiting for my i20, would have booked for Nov 20..

Don't wanna Gamble cos I dunno maybe my i20 will get to me this Friday or not..

[Thanks]

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.