Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,983 members, 7,828,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event (10024 Views)

It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason / Say Something About This South Africa's Girl's Bakassi / The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, just keep imagining it buddy . It will never happen grin
lol grin grin ok

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Edopesin: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
..and I take it Nigeria is a Godly society
I Wish
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by teewhizzy4real(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
winkmart:
It is no longer news that South Africans do not have a chill when it comes to dressing outrageously. Their society seems to have been totally westernized and they do all things according to the way it is done in most developed countries, including their dress sense.

Another lady was spotted dressing outrageously to a Polo event and she has been the talk of the social media ever since.

Can you as a Nigerian lady dress in this way for a public function?

[img]https://3.bp..com/-cNdPPF5rg58/WVqvsaWUh9I/AAAAAAADttE/WGsLZC-Q6NY5a2ObhUlmpZWWC8C520i_gCLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20170703_215525.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/see-what-this-south-african-lady-wore.html

lalasticlala
Many were mad but it is only few dat are roaming
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lalas247(f): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
Benita27:
She's got a banging body. If she's comfortable in her dress, why not.
She is confident and her body is on point .. it's her life

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Martin0(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, you like losing me Marty.
hahahaah do u like to be tide b4??Well I just wanna know ooo,!!Are u both sister's or not?
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
hahahaah do u like to be tide b4??Well I just wanna know ooo,!!Are u both sister's or not?

I've never met her before.
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Edopesin: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hmmm I Thought It Was Only Nigerians That Are On Nairaland
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Martin0(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

I've never met her before.
oh really,I was beginning to wonder the chemistry behind your closeness here...that good...
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
oh really,I was beginning to wonder the chemistry behind your closeness here...that good...

You were wondering what exactly mart ? . What's good now ? Lol.
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Martin0(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

You were wondering what exactly mart ? . What's good now ? Lol.
ahahahahaha not so fast,just chill eh,I was only wondering positively!!!what good is that I have one last mission left for myself on you just one last but it really a heavy one coz I know It won't be easy..
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
ahahahahaha not so fast,just chill eh,I was only wondering positively!!!what good is that I have one last mission left for myself on you just one last but it really a heavy one coz I know It won't be easy..

What are you saying ?
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Martin0(m): 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

What are you saying ?
come lemm take u to ur friends,we are done for now!!
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
come lemm take u to ur friends,we are done for now!!

You are a special kinda guy Marty , I'm telling you grin
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
Edopesin:
Hmmm I Thought It Was Only Nigerians That Are On Nairaland

You'd be suprised who's watching from where, when and why. This is the internet after all grin

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Edopesin: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

You'd be suprised who's watching from where, when and why. This is the internet after all grin
Sure, So Yhur South african,
I'll Meet You When I Visit Somtime
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Martin0(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

You are a special kinda guy Marty , I'm telling you grin
hahahahahaha ok ooo enjoy ur stay!!!
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

...and you better watch what the fück flies outta ya mouth cos somebody might hijack a plane and fly it into your house grin

...moral of the story wink

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Nomfanelo99(f): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
she has a beautiful body though

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by anthony533(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Edopesin:
So Erotic! Nice
cement fall on you
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
..not bad

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Edopesin: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
anthony533:
cement fall on you
undecided
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by MissRaine69(f): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
You have clearly been living in some sort of box. Seen Nigerian girls wear less!
She at least has the body to carry that outfit.
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by LeSudAfricaine: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jayceon:
...and you better watch what the fück flies outta ya mouth cos somebody might hijack a plane and fly it into your house grin

...moral of the story wink
Immortal Technique

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Ayobami7(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
This is my Comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) / Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.