Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event (10020 Views)

It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason / Say Something About This South Africa's Girl's Bakassi / The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
jakandeola:
zarzar jayceon lionessza

What is it now ?

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by jakandeola(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

What is it now ?
can u call dat a cloth?
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
jakandeola:
can u call dat a cloth?

Lol, what do you call it ?
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nothing special here
But if on a windy autum day in sa hmmmmmmm grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

What is it now ?
jakondeola is a loony

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Martin0(m): 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, ok . She's unique then grin
yeah,unique in her own way!!!Everybody got his or her own style..

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jayceon:
jakondeola is a loony

Lol, he's like a stalker of some sort cry

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
greyboy5000:
Nothing special here
But if on a windy autum day in sa hmmmmmmm grin grin grin

Lol, perve spotted grin
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
yeah,unique in her own way!!!Everybody got his or her own style..

Lol, ok Marty.
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
its gosh awful. An makes her body look bad undecided
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, perve spotted grin
no just letting my imagination run wide
I mean imagine the kind of things that will be available for viewing
Shiit grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Martin0(m): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Marty, I don't think you understood me as always. There's nothing criminal in SA about her choice of clothing , she could have gone there top less if she wanted to, no one would bother her. I was talking about her and her attention seeking ways. She knew very well that the dress would get people talking.
Mrs lio try to understand my antics sometimes,there are some words I use to get people's real comment,that why I use the word ''crime''it was solemnly for me to get deep into you to pure out more light on it...I was just only assuming if such was to be a crime in reality...well to me her dress code most not necessarily mean it carved out for attention,like I made referrence to some ladies who go braless u can't portray them to be doing such for attention,for Example my Venda friend here for year's now ve known her to alway's go braless even when at home and public she will just simply tell you it kind of a load on her,so if Zohda will dress like that it mean's she's just more comfortable like that,maybe she just want her body to feel more relaxed I hope u understand!!!
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
greyboy5000:
no just letting my imagination run wide
I mean imagine the kind of things that will be available for viewing
Shiit grin grin grin

Lol, you're disgusting that's what you are grin I will continue putting you in my prayers grin
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Martin0(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, ok Marty.
yeah you welcome Mrs lio.Don't get bordered me adding Mrs to your name coz it for a reason,I just feel like it time to distinguish you from some certain things...well how is our friend ve notice she's not around today...

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
Mrs lio try to understand my antics sometimes,there are some words I use to get people's real comment,that why I use the word ''crime''it was solemnly for me to get deep into you to pure out more light on it...I was just only assuming if such was to be a crime in reality...well to me her dress code most not necessarily mean it carved out for attention,like I made referrence to some ladies who go braless u can't portray them to be doing such for attention,for Example my Venda friend here for year's now ve known her to alway's go braless even when at home and public she will just simply tell you it kind of a load on her,so if Zohda will dress like that it mean's she's just more comfortable like that,maybe she just want her body to feel more relaxed I hope u understand!!!

A lady from venda being bra less is another story , this lady is on a level of her own hence she's always doing this stuff. To each it's own Marty.
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, you're disgusting that's what you are grin I will continue putting you in my prayers grin
no grin
Just thinking for fun of it
Just thinking out loud here but do you wear similar cloths wink

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
yeah you welcome Mrs lio.Don't get bordered me adding Mrs to your name coz it for a reason,I just feel like it time to distinguish you from some certain things...well how is our friend ve notice she's not around today...

Lol, do whatever pleases you Marty. Oh you mean Zar? Yup she's Mia.
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
greyboy5000:
no grin
Just thinking for fun of it
Just thinking out loud here but do you wear similar cloths wink

Lol, I see.

Lol , never in public . I'm not that gutsy grin
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Martin0(m): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, do whatever pleases you Marty. Oh you mean Zar? Yup she's Mia.
Erh she's Mia what do u mean?
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I see.

Lol , never in public . I'm not that gutsy grin
really
Now you make me sad embarassed
Will have love to see you in these dress
I want to see what I can imagine with you wearing that dress grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Martin0(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

A lady from venda being bra less is another story , this lady is on a level of her own hence she's always doing this stuff. To each it's own Marty.
they are of thesame characteristics!!!No different about both it classified as same...
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
Erh she's Mia what do u mean?

Missing in action.
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
they are of thesame characteristics!!!No different about both it classified as same...

Lol, I will let it rest Marty .
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Martin0(m): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I will let it rest Marty .
Sure you will always do!!!
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Martin0(m): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Missing in action.
oh I see,seems you both don't relate that much!!
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
oh I see,seems you both don't relate that much!!

What do you mean?
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
Sure you will always do!!!

Lol.
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
I'll definitely Fvck her
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Martin0(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol.
aaaaa
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Martin0(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

What do you mean?
I mean is like u both are not sister's??
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
I mean is like u both are not sister's??

Lol, you like losing me Marty.
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
greyboy5000:
really
Now you make me sad embarassed
Will have love to see you in these dress
I want to see what I can imagine with you wearing that dress grin grin

Lol, just keep imagining it buddy . It will never happen grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend / . / Help I Think I've Been Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.