Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event (10026 Views)

It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason / Say Something About This South Africa's Girl's Bakassi / The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by HungerBAD: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Move over to other posts , I'm done with you.

Hi.

Are you a South African?if yes,what are the parts to visit that are still in tune with nature,far away from the cities?

thanks.

5 Likes

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2017
Edopesin:

I Can Definitely See That

Where This In Nigeria And Cause Hold Up

Lol, good thing it wasn't then. Anyways , she was looking for attention and she got it from some.
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2017
HungerBAD:

Hi.

Are you a South African?if yes,what are the parts to visit that are still in tune with nature,far away from the cities?

thanks.

Hi.

Yes I am. Too many places like that, that's why we have a vibrant tourism industry. You can check God' s window , Kruger national park and so many.

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Martin0(m): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:
It was hot that day and the girl probably wanted everything to breathe freely grin grin
that zoda libram,that her life but it doesn't mean she's a digger
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2017
hatchy:
The South African society is inhibited by semi mad people so im not surprised.

This kind of dressing depicts the ungodly nature of that society.That is why the crime rate especially rape and murder is always on the high side in S.A

Angel Gabriel should please stop toying with the trumpet and sound it biko nu!
oh here we go.the pastor Chris and joshuas of Naija have arrived to preach about morality..Oh yes shocked

3 Likes

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 11:36am On Jul 07, 2017
Oche211:

nd u ve to mention me where i was right.
Anyway, no thanks for that ur dry joke.

What the ...? . Bye, Mr.
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
that zoda libram,that her life but it doesn't mean she's a digger

What?
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Edopesin: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, good thing it wasn't then. Anyways , she was looking for attention and she got it from some.
True

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2017
Jayceon:
oh here we go.the pastor Chris and joshuas of Naija have arrived to preach about morality..Oh yes shocked

LMFAO , can you imagine this shyt lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by HungerBAD: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Hi.

Yes I am. Too many places like that, that's why we have a vibrant tourism industry. You can check God' s window , Kruger national park and so many.

And the Kruger park has like a lodge inside where you can stay in?and this Kruger National Park is not around where the attack against Nigerians was right? Just want an enjoyable holiday.

4 Likes

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2017
Tklabelle:

She is Zulu. and frankly that's not viewed as nudity in the culture.Secondly, how did Africans dress prior to the arrival of colonisers? I agree that the dress can be viewed as tasteless but citing such an hypothesis on an entire society is wrong

The dress is totally tasteless and she knew that , but she's an attention seeker and wanted all eyes on her pity most people didn't pay her any attention lol.

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2017
HungerBAD:

And the Kruger park has like a lodge inside where you can stay in?and this Kruger National Park is not around where the attack against Nigerians was right? Just want an enjoyable holiday.

Yes the park has all those any more. I've never heard of anyone getting attacked for anything there.
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Martin0(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

What?
I mean the lady been talked about,her name is Zohda libram a sowetho born,according to her “Underwear makes me uncomfortable. I don’t feel
sexy when I’m wearing panties. It’s a preference. And
people should deal with it.”
So basically if this make her look comfortable then it no big deal just that I was surprise when I heard this,and it make's me to start beeing suspicious that definitely some ladies will do same..

2 Likes

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Jaqenhghar: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2017
hatchy:
The South African society is inhibited by semi mad people so im not surprised.

This kind of dressing depicts the ungodly nature of that society.That is why the crime rate especially rape and murder is always on the high side in S.A

Angel Gabriel should please stop toying with the trumpet and sound it biko nu!
..and I take it Nigeria is a Godly society

3 Likes

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by HungerBAD: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Yes the park has all those any more. I've never heard of anyone getting attacked for anything there.

Okay thanks.

3 Likes

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
I mean the lady been talked about,her name is Zohda libram a sowetho born,according to her “Underwear makes me uncomfortable. I don’t feel
sexy when I’m wearing panties. It’s a preference. And
people should deal with it.”
So basically if this make her look comfortable then it no big deal just that I was surprise when I heard this,and it make's me to start beeing suspicious that definitely some ladies will do same..

Oh I get you now. Martin , there are people out there that would go to any lengths to get attention and she is one of them . Nothing we can do about such people but observe and move forward like the guy behind her lol.
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2017
HungerBAD:

Okay thanks.

Pleasure.
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2017
Fadiga24:
That looks like ZarZar. grin
zarzar is a short girl sir

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by hatchy(f): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
I agree with you about the dress mode of the Zulus.But society is dynamic as such you don't wear animal skin as clothing nighter do you go to your office bare chested.Some dressings should be limited to certain occasion like a cultural display but not in a metropolitan settings.
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Martin0(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tklabelle:

She is Zulu. and frankly that's not viewed as nudity in the culture.Secondly, how did Africans dress prior to the arrival of colonisers? I agree that the dress can be viewed as tasteless but citing such an hypothesis on an entire society is wrong
what prove do have to say she's from Zulu,and why do you say such dress code is wrong beeing the kind of society she's from?
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by hatchy(f): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Data helps a country know everything from births to deaths, rapes etc which you boldly mentioned in your post .

She doesn't live in any of those countries and I'm sure she doesn't give a damn about them and their societal rules they don't affect her. Same as I don't give a damn if you call her names for her dress choice , it has nothing to do with me but I won't sit here and watch you insult us because of her choices. Get it ?

I mean no disrespect to you or your country sis.
I'm sorry you gat me wrong. My apologies.

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Martin0(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh I get you now. Martin , there are people out there that would go to any lengths to get attention and she is one of them . Nothing we can do about such people but observe and move forward like the guy behind her lol.
well I don't think so,there are some ladies who think they are not comfortable puting on panties like I was told by ZarZar It just same with ladies who like going bra less,so it same,I don't see it as she was looking for attention,I was curious the first time I saw it which was not today,I watched her interview life and I just believ it what gives her happiness,if am married to such I won't be an obstacle to what gives her happiness provided it doesn't lead her going astray

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by mofeoluwadassah: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
whats wrong with what shes wearing

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by babsir(m): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
hatchy:
I mean no disrespect to you or your country sis.
I'm sorry you gat me wrong. My apologies.

You shouldn't have, not worth it

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
well I don't think so,there are some ladies who think they are not comfortable puting on panties like I was told by ZarZar It just same with ladies who like going bra less,so it same,I don't see it as she was looking for attention,I was curious the first time I saw it which was not today,I watched her interview life and I just believ it what gives her happiness,if am married to such I won't be an obstacle to what gives her happiness provided it doesn't lead her going astray

Lol, I know there are Marty but what she's wearing is way overboard . It's not longer about panty discomfort, it's her way to have everyone talking about her once again.
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Fadiga24:
That looks like ZarZar. grin
yes must be zarzar....must be

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by darkIsBeautiful(f): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
went down in Durban July . Zodwa turned heads lol
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Martin0(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I know there are Marty but what she's wearing is way overboard . It's not longer about panty discomfort, it's her way to have everyone talking about her once again.
Did u see her breast or her private part,it all coverd,I don't think it would be a crime if in the law..
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by jakandeola(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
zarzar jayceon lionessza
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Martin0(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

so for the fact she dresses like that doesn't mean she's looking for attention,we term to get all this wrong..
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
Did u see her breast or her private part,it all coverd,I don't think it would be a crime if in the law..

Marty, I don't think you understood me as always. There's nothing criminal in SA about her choice of clothing , she could have gone there top less if she wanted to, no one would bother her. I was talking about her and her attention seeking ways. She knew very well that the dress would get people talking.
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
so for the fact she dresses like that doesn't mean she's looking for attention,we term to get all this wrong..

Lol, ok . She's unique then grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / vcxvx / Is This Girl Mad???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.