Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,023 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event (9980 Views)

It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason / Say Something About This South Africa's Girl's Bakassi / The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by winkmart: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2017
It is no longer news that South Africans do not have a chill when it comes to dressing outrageously. Their society seems to have been totally westernized and they do all things according to the way it is done in most developed countries, including their dress sense.

Another lady was spotted dressing outrageously to a Polo event and she has been the talk of the social media ever since.

Can you as a Nigerian lady dress in this way for a public function?

[img]https://3.bp..com/-cNdPPF5rg58/WVqvsaWUh9I/AAAAAAADttE/WGsLZC-Q6NY5a2ObhUlmpZWWC8C520i_gCLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20170703_215525.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/see-what-this-south-african-lady-wore.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by winkmart: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by HungerBAD: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2017
South African's?lol.

Nothing surprises me anymore with them. Expecting to see the same dress on Tiwa Savage next week.

Personally, i have no complaints about anybody's dressing as long as they are comfortable in whatever they put on.

Afterall na one person dey start fashion.

5 Likes

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Oyindidi(f): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2017
cool
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Afonjashapmouth: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2017
Easy does it
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Afonjashapmouth: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
cool

say i no go see you for this kind thread i collapse grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by tabisegroup(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2017
Not sexy
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Oyindidi(f): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

say i no go see you for this kind thread i collapse
angry
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by hatchy(f): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2017
The South African society is inhibited by semi mad people so im not surprised.

This kind of dressing depicts the ungodly nature of that society.That is why the crime rate especially rape and murder is always on the high side in S.A

Angel Gabriel should please stop toying with the trumpet and sound it biko nu!

2 Likes

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by officialteemi(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2017
so this one will also be praying for a GOD-fearing-man as husband....
iffa hear

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by dacovajnr: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2017
This one na Transgender nau angry

2 Likes

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Fadiga24(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2017
That looks like ZarZar. grin

3 Likes

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Afonjashapmouth: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
angry

na your AOC.....
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2017
Looks good on her.

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Edopesin: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2017
So Erotic! Nice
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2017
hatchy:

This kind of dressing depicts the ungodly nature of that society.That is why the crime rate especially rape and murder is always on the high side in S.A

LMFAO@ semi mad . Trust me I can point things that would drive me to that conclusion about your people too.

Lmfao @ ungodly. Atleast they don't pretend to be and turn around and do the opposite of what they preach.

They have proper data capturing systems and you don't lol.

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Edopesin: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2017
HungerBAD:
South African's?lol.

Nothing surprises me anymore with them. Expecting to see the same dress on Tiwa Savage next week.
Tiwa Can't Dress Like This ? Yhu Wnt Nigerians To Pounce On Her grin On Social Media

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2017
It was hot that day and the girl probably wanted everything to breathe freely grin grin
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by hatchy(f): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO@ semi mad . Trust me I can point things that would drive me to that conclusion about your people too.

Lmfao @ ungodly. Atleast they don't pretend to be and turn around and do the opposite of what they preach.

They have proper data capturing systems and you don't lol.
What has data capturing system got to do with her dressing.. ehn?

I bet you,if you dress like this in a country like Uganda or Mugabe's country you will have your self to blame.

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Edopesin: 11:09am On Jul 07, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

say i no go see you for this kind thread i collapse grin grin grin
So Yhu Dey Monitor Her grin Hmm
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by NairalandCS(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2017
She has posted worst on her IG page.

Izz nothing.
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 07, 2017
She's got a banging body. If she's comfortable in her dress, why not.

3 Likes

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Oche211(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:
It was hot that day and the girl probably wanted everything to breathe freely grin grin
ehennn!!! U re her spokeperson abi?
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Edopesin: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:
Hmmm Bad Girl grin

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2017
hatchy:
What has data capturing system got to do with her dressing.. ehn?

I bet you,if you dress like this in a country like Uganda or Mugabe's country you will have your self to blame.

Data helps a country know everything from births to deaths, rapes etc which you boldly mentioned in your post .

She doesn't live in any of those countries and I'm sure she doesn't give a damn about them and their societal rules they don't affect her. Same as I don't give a damn if you call her names for her dress choice , it has nothing to do with me but I won't sit here and watch you insult us because of her choices. Get it ?

1 Like

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2017
Edopesin:

Hmmm Bad Girl grin

Lol, SA weather agreed with her choice grin
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2017
Oche211:

ehennn!!! U re her spokeperson abi?

Learn to take a joke or move forward.
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Tklabelle(f): 11:23am On Jul 07, 2017
hatchy:

She is Zulu. and frankly that's not viewed as nudity in the culture.Secondly, how did Africans dress prior to the arrival of colonisers? I agree that the dress can be viewed as tasteless but citing such an hypothesis on an entire society is wrong

3 Likes

Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Oche211(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Learn to take a joke or move forward.
ok. Thanks for the advice. Any other thing again
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Lionessza(f): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2017
Oche211:

ok. Thanks for the advice. Any other thing again

Move over to other posts , I'm done with you.
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Edopesin: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, SA weather agreed with her choice grin
I Can Definitely See That
Where This In Nigeria And Cause Hold Up
Re: See What This South African Lady Wore To A Polo Event by Oche211(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Move over to other posts , I'm done with you.
nd u ve to mention me where i was right. Anyway, no thanks for that ur dry joke.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omg! Is This Hips Artificial? / Woman Catches Her Best Friend With Her Husband In Benin (WATCH) / See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.