Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) (52059 Views)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by ozoemenaca: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
I don't even know what this robbers are looking for people don't travel with cash these days. RIP to the Driver

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by 48noble(m): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
I was robbed on the same road on January 19th,2016 bus De young shall grow motor...they shot a mother and her son, thank God they didn't die but had only arm neck qnd wounds respectively. When this armed robbers finished ransacking us, they asked us to pick all d papers and documents that they have scattered in the course of their searching for treasure in our bus...they very nearly raped one girl but her God was awake.

RIP 2 d dead.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
This info isn't complete. Pls where was the bus coming from and going to, at what time of the morning was "early hours"? This info could help others needing to use that route. Rip to the dead and quick recovery to the wounded.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by bwideity: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
I hope there will be a solution to all these problems, what we can do as a citizens?
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by Icon4s(m): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
I lost an uncle on that same road to Armed robbers bullets on the 1st of June.

Too bad

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by Pprince2(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
RIP to the dead
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by FUSS: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
why must it always be the innocent ones that die untimely?
meanwhile, the polithifs and senotifs that caused all this are well guarded by the police?
there is God O..
anyway, to the deceased, RIP.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by EmyLeo(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
rip mehnnn...

God's protection upon me nd us all ..Amen!.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by princessbecky(f): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
Night journey....Rip to the dead,May your perpetual light shine on him.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by iamtardey: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
abi 9geria ti fe pin looto ni?
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by mejai(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Na wa o. Jah help us.
Gazzuzz come and see o. Road wey u passed yesterday. Even me pass am on wed.
Oh lord!
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Thank goodness they showed some respect for the dead this time. By at least covering his corpse. I'm tired of seeing 'graphic pictures' everywhere. RIP to the driver.

In the words of my dear mentor
'When you finish your degree, run! Run as fast as you can away from this country! It has nothing to offer you. There's no hope- trust me. I've been hoping since the 70s.'

When you have a country where robbers are bold enough to attack during the day, you should know something is seriously wrong. Where are the security operatives? Along that same road, they will be there to set up checkpoints and greet 'Ogas' for N50. But when the real threats came by, they were nowhere to be found.
It's funny we are in a nation where robbery operation will ensue for more than an hour without the police on sight

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by namkko99: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
nawa ooo
na God go safe us for dis country

meanwhile anyone who is living in Abuja and He/she is interested in programming/web development should please call 07038561877 for enquiries. Thank you
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by arsenal33: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
yinkslinks:
this country is gradually losing it under apc.

Yes o! It didn't happen under PDP.

I hear
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
Suffer no armed robbers to breathe angry pity no bullshit wen ever u gat one angry
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by DamDemost: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
May God save our country
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dis is too, everyday bad News on dis road wao ooo
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by sweetlaw: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
even as somebody die, somebody too spread hin market make e no spoil

life goes on no matter who dies or live

try and be alive with Jesus, otherwise, when u die, people will continue with their businesses and lives
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
48noble:
I was robbed on the same road on January 19th,2016 bus De young shall grow motor...they shot a mother and her son, thank God they didn't die but had only arm neck qnd wounds respectively. When this armed robbers finished ransacking us, they asked us to pick all d papers and documents that they have scattered in the course of their searching for treasure in our bus...they very nearly raped one girl but her God was awake.

RIP 2 d dead.

This tale is terrifying. Why would they shoot a mother and son? Was it deliberate or just stray hits?

The girl that was nearly raped is very lucky. Rape seems to be common place nowadays. What really happened?

@thread: another disastrous road is the Sapele-Agbor road (around Amukpe-Okpara Waterside Axis). Robbery occurs there almost everyday. Fulani Herdsmen have completely overrun Abraka-Benin road.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by princemedico: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
I reported a similar incident last month. security in this country is dead.
I have been restless since this morning, someone dear to me was shot in this incident though he is in hospital now. God save him.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dis is too bad,everyday bad News on dis road. Waooo

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by 2016v2017: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Thank goodness they showed some respect for the dead this time. By at least covering his corpse. I'm tired of seeing 'graphic pictures' everywhere. RIP to the driver.

'When you finish your degree, run! Run as fast as you can away from this country! It has nothing to offer you. There's no hope- trust me. I've been hoping since the 70s.'

When you have a country where robbers are bold enough to attack during the day, you should know something is seriously wrong. Where are the security operatives? Along that same road, they will be there to set up checkpoints and greet 'Ogas' for N50. But when the real threats came by, they were nowhere to be found.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by philemonemenike(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
Am till thinking how to come back hete is too bad seen last night I book a bus going to ph nairaland please inform the governor that's what people here are saying
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by philemonemenike(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
Am till thinking how to come back here is too bad seen last night I book a bus going to ph nairaland please inform the governor that's what people here are saying
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by misano(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
Let's get used to it. Our politicians attach mobile police to their convoy for special protections because they know that D police in D streets are as useless as toys.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by saintdennison19(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
RIP to Dead, Its such a painful exit for this hustler... I pray the government look into this and intensify security because that road is the one of the popular route that link most of other region to the west... Putting checking points and lighting up the road will not be a bad idea. My family and I use the road frequently....
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
so person no fit travel in peace again
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by Onyinye15(f): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Just where did we go wrong as a nation

bad news is just everywhere cry

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
Only a fool will expect a certified dullard like Buhari to make a difference in governance, as long as Buhari is presidents things can only get worse

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
AnonyNymous:

its reason for these armed men burial shifted to day time still look . Nah God shaa aa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Moses Itim Declared Wanted For Allegedly Impregnating 15-Year-Old / Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die / Soldiers, Police Officers Killed During Kidnap Attempt In Rivers. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.