Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) (52057 Views)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
48noble:

jazz or magic! he literally disappeared
Chai!...na wa o cheesy cheesy
But wait o... had the robbers gone before he re appeared? Or he re appeared while the operation was still going on? because dem fit kill am for that o.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by oneman1988: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] THE GOVERNOR OF BENNI ROAD SHOULD BE INSPECTING THE POLICE OR MOBILE POLICE THAT IS POSTED IN THAT ROAD SOMETIMES THEY DISGUARD THEM SELF AFTER THE ROBBERY THEY WILL GO AND PUT ON THERE UNIFORM. GO TO WHERE THEY HIDE THERE HILLUX AND BRING IT TO THE PLACE THE INCIDENT HAPPENED. PLEASE PUBLIC BENNI, ORE ,OKADA, ONITSHA ,OSUN AND OGUN IS IT HARD FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF THIS AREA TO GIVE ORDERS TO THE C.P OR EVEN THE D.P.O TO KEEP LIKE 20 HILLUX IN ALL OF THESE VARIOUS DESTINATIONS AND BRING OUT ONE INSPECTING TEAM THAT WILL BE INSPECTING THEM? . LAST TIME I WAS COMING FROM ABIA STATE TO KWARA ON 5 MUNITES TO REACH ONITSHA WE MET A CHECK POINT OF MOPOL THEY STOPPED OUR VEHICLE ASKED THE DRIVER TO COME DOWN I SAW LIKE 8 OTHER VEHICLE THAT PARKED BEFORE US. THE ONE THAT APPROACHED OUR DRIVER ASKED HIM WHAT WAS IN THE BOOT OUR DRIVER TOLD HIM ITS FEMALE HEAD TIE AND HI JAB WHICH MUSLIM WOMEN USE TO COVER THERE HEAD BEFORE PRAYING THE MOBILE MAN TOLD THE DRIVER THAT OUR BILL IS #5000 OUR DRIVER SHOUTED YEE THAT ITS TOO MUCH THAT HE WAS SETTLING FEW POLICE IN THE WAY WITH #100 OR #200 THE MOBILE TOLD OUR DRIVER THAT HE IS MAD HE CAME AND DRAGGED THE CONDUCTOR OUTSIDE AND TOLD ME TO COME DOWN WHEN I DID I AM SECURITY CONSCIOUS I FIRST LOOKED AT THERE HILLUX AND FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS ONLY 2 MOBILE THAT WAS IN THAT JUNCTION. TO CUT THE STORY SHORT THE MOBILE MAN CALLED ONE LORRY DRIVER AND ASKED HIM HOW MANY HOUR HAS HE STAYED HERE THE MAN SAID 1 HOURS BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO GIVE THEM #5000 THEN THE DRIVER GAVE THEM #3000 HE TOLD HIM TO GO WE STAYED LIKE 1 HOUR THERE OUR DRIVER PRAYED FOR THAT 1 HOUR IN FRONT OF THERE HILLUX. AFTER I MET THE OTHER MOBILE AFTER TALKING TO HIM HE ACCEPTED 1000 AND TOLD US TO GO AS WE WERE LEAVING IN 10TH POLE FROM THAT CHECK POINT WE SAW A TANKER THAT FELT DOWN CROSSING THAT TANKER WE SAW THE LORRY OF THAT DRIVER THAT TOOK OFF WHO GAVE THEM 3000 SO I BEGAN TO HEAR DONT GO DONT GO OUR DRIVER TOOK THE OTHER LANE JUST TO CROSS THAT LORRY THAT FELT WE HAD A GUN SHOT. IT HIT OUR WIND SCREEN LUCKILY THE BULLET SCRATCHED MY HEAD I LOST SO MUCH BLOOD OUR DRIVER TOOK OFF TILL HE REACHED ONITSHA MAIN BRIDGE WE SAW NAVAL OFFICERS THEY BROUGHT SOME CHEMICAL AND APPLIED IT IN THAT WOUND THE BLEEDING STOPPED AFTER SHARING THE STORY TO THEM THEY SAID IT IS POLICE THAT WERE ROBING. MY QUESTION NOW IS (1)HOW CAN 2 MOBILE MEN COVER A LONG EXPRESS. (2)IF THEY ARE MORE THAN 2 WHERE ARE THE REST(3) Y MUST THEY COLLECT BRIBE (4) Y ARE THEY REALISING 1VEHICLE 1HOUR (5)Y MUST IT BE THAT IT IS 10 POLES FROM THEM ARMED ROBBERS ARE NOT MUUMUU IF IT IS REAL CRIMINAL THEY CANNOT ROB MORE THAN 2 MUNITES

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by 48noble(m): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
sharpwriter:

Chai!...na wa o cheesy cheesy
But wait o... had the robbers gone before he re appeared? Or he re appeared while the operation was still going on? because dem fit kill am for that o.

he reappeared 15minutes after the robbery was over

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by babapressy(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
48noble:

he reappeared 15minutes after the robbery was over
Hahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy it is well; bad man.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
And I was planning to travel by road this week
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by abels(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
Thesame place we were robbed december last year o, me i run enta bush, dem nor c my chin chi collect, God punish devil

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by elougo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
stay in that axis, what happened is really pathetic, the fact that the same thing happened just a month ago in which the police chief promised to beef up security on that road to ensure there is no repeat yet the promise was not kept.

However, I can confirm that the driver did not die, he sustained gunshot injuries to his hands, Infact he just left the hospital and I saw him eating at one restaurant.
Sadly? two people were killed; including a pregnant woman.

IMO, the only remedy to the incessant robbery on that road (From Okada Junction - Benin) is the deployment of Army Patrol just as was done to Benin - Sapele - Warri Road.
The Police is highly ineffective against those heartless robbers.

May God Help and Save us all.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by str8talk1: 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
Edo people, wetin una do Fulani-Herdsmen?
Is this the change you voted for?
You all sheepishly voted for APC.
APC = Fulani-Herdsmen
Fulani-Herdsmen = Boko Haram.
And the leader of Fulani-Herdsmen is busy on medical vacation in London enjoying our over N3.8b Aso Clinic budget.
I dey laugh ooooohhhhhhhh in Chungwo( Chinese language).

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by juman(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nah wa o.

Government that cannot fix the economy.

Armed robbery increases.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by mapist(m): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Angry bus drivers have blocked the Benin-Ore-Lagos Road after an armed Robbery attack in the early hours of Friday left one driver dead and one passenger seriously injured. According to reports, the incident occurred around Okada area of Benin, Edo state.

The corpse of the driver who was killed was laid on the floor as the protesters called on the presence of security operatives on the road.
They also demanded that Governor Godwin Obaseki should address them physically.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/benin-lagos-road-shut-down-as-armed.html

This was the same reason i got stuck in traffic on the 1st of June for 4 hrs. Same thing was done that day and security operatives assured these drivers these things would cease to occur. Just a couple of weeks after, a dejavu happens. Can someone not travel in peace again?
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by princemedico: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
chudionu58:
Which time did the incident happen?
That should be in the early hours of the day, 2am

Modified
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by juman(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
If you have been ever attacked by armed robbers before, you will understand well, how it feel to be attacked by robbers.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by princemedico: 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
elougo:
stay in that axis, what happened is really pathetic, the fact that the same thing happened just a month ago in which the police chief promised to beef up security on that road to ensure there is no repeat yet the promise was not kept.

However, I can confirm that the driver did not die, he sustained gunshot injuries to his hands, Infact he just left the hospital and I saw him eating at one restaurant.
Sadly? two people were killed; including a pregnant woman.

IMO, the only remedy to the incessant robbery on that road (From Okada Junction - Benin) is the deployment of Army Patrol just as was done to Benin - Sapele - Warri Road.
The Police is highly ineffective against those heartless robbers.

May God Help and Save us all.

You are very correct, they only made promises on that day, still they are yet to put a stop to this. This is a link to the one that happened last month https://www.nairaland.com/3833554/okada-expressway-blocked-bus-conductor

The driver is not dead, the title of the thread is misleading. I have received several calls because of the false title.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by baddosky1: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
Who else but Fulani herdsmen undecided

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by V3li(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2017
And if those robbers are caught now you will see them pleading for forgiveness! »» Why should you kill a man struggling for his dayly bread? May his gentle soul rest in peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Moses Itim Declared Wanted For Allegedly Impregnating 15-Year-Old / Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die / Soldiers, Police Officers Killed During Kidnap Attempt In Rivers. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.