Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. (9940 Views)

Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her / My Boyfriend Said His Dating Me Because I Look Like Genevieve (photo) / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by mofeoluwadassah: 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
MzErica:

You dirty smelly thing with the face of an ugly frog! I'm not on your level!

You worthless dingbat!
seems you av a thing for frogs rightwink...........you are just an slowpoke
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
MzErica:

Your septic tank driver of father must have fvcked you so hard in your miserable anus for you to be comparing me with your sharny-breed mother!

You a wasted fool with a miserable gutter family! Shame on your lineage for bringing a useless frog like you to this world to cause havoc by rapping pre-teen boy!

Amadioha crush you there!

You are still speaking grammar which I suppose is for your genealogy....... The kind of images you paint with your words are a good product of your memory.......... Monkey see monkey do..... When you are from the gutter you can only tell gutter stories........... You don't need to tell me who your father is, it's obvious he's the septic tank driver and what you do for a living is analysed Sex lol............

. Try and paint a picture of a respected family man with a supportive wife and intelligent children...... Maybe that's a luxury you cannot afford

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by Oche211(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
MzErica:

Your Keke napep driver is a brainless armadillo that rapes your underage bimbo of a sister to coma!

Now tell me who doesn't have sense between us?

You miserable hermit was nearly burnt alive for pocket picking in the slum your stupid mother fries Akara for a living! Ogun fall on your lineage!

Fool!
i think that Ogun really need to fall on whoever has done this thing to u.
Nd ur mama will be somewhere bragging nd boasting dat she has a daughter nt knowing dat u re nothing more than a low life, d!ck sucking slut/LovePeddler. Olosho is another word.
I think a simple pack of condom would ve saved d world of this mess called u.
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by mizcalvina(f): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
shocked grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by chudyprince: 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
Kunle, you don change nairaland account again?... I'm looking forward to see your Gender as (M).
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by BabbanBura(m): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
MzErica:

Your spineless insipid mother is the Olosho here!

May thunder strike your miserable father down this minute!

...why the rage upon say the poor boy only sung your praise? Believe me, everyone on Nairaland knows you are a daughter of the night! Enjoy your shine while your petals are still firm and drip nector, for a time commeth that the 'rose' willl be homed in the trash bean
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by chiraqDemon(m): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
See what villagers have done to this one

Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by bakila: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
papadee93:

You are still speaking grammar which I suppose is for your genealogy....... The kind of images you paint with your words are a good product of your memory.......... Monkey see monkey do..... When you are from the gutter you can only tell gutter stories........... You don't need to tell me who your father is, it's obvious he's the septic tank driver and what you do for a living is analysed Sex lol............

. Try and paint a picture of a respected family man with a supportive wife and intelligent children...... Maybe that's a luxury you cannot afford
She murdered the values inherent in people from the last paragraph by oloshod incest. She is trying to demean an imaginary rich man and his son by her $50000, money for hand back for bed slander.
Mzerica your advertisment is noted, but know that those who have a lot of $50000 dont throw it away easily.
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by Xerox01(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if some people think atall
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by Xerox01(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
papadee93:

All this grammar for your generations? If you are not a prostitute your supposed bf will not make that kind of proposition to you and if you are not miserable you will not go around creating dumb threads and insulting yourself anyhow (cos anyone you insult here it's yourself you are insulting)

Is your vagina still itching you....... It could be as a result of your whorish Sex life and dirty hygiene...... You need to get tested and clean up

BTW I come from a VERY respected family and I'm doing well for myself too...... Who's your daddy and what do you do aside go on your knees and suck dlcks?
Bro you too much, please take a dab jare
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
MzErica:
My boyfriend came from a rich family. He has Bentley, g-wagon and Rolls Royce phantom. He Said he's father will like to fvck me and he will give me 50k USD.

Should I do it? He's serious about it.
Won sii ma lo e fi se ogun owo ni last last.Yes,do it.
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by mcprichy: 10:09am On Jul 30, 2017
If not too late, don't do it. I smell a rat. This is Africa, people practice ritual for money, you might have been target as next sacrifice. Just be smiling to your maggot bf and tell him you'll think about it but now, demand for material things in high rate then RUN!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by Popsugar0808(f): 11:28am On Jul 30, 2017
The man don't no we're lady's day abi na only u dey Nige...... u will not call it love is bad luck
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2017
The rate at which stupidity is increasing on is forum is alarming
Hiaaan wozzodis
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by talk2percy(m): 12:28am On Oct 15, 2017
Ur boyfriend has a G-Wagon, Bentley, and Rolls Royce phantom Wow!!! Then he must be super rich! And that means u should have over 100k USD in ur account and wouldn't fall for that "cheap" temptation. Unless u are just a call girl he rests with occasionally-although in this occasion it may be coming regularly.
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by talk2percy(m): 12:36am On Oct 15, 2017
MzErica:

Aaarggghhhaaa...aunty...u be prayer warrior for mountain of fire? Take am easy now...thunder no go fire him papa...u asked for advise so u shouldn't be so upset at some of the advisers as to curse their fathers...shooi..take the ones u want and woke over the ones u find offensive....me I go like do u...buh I no get any dollars o...how u see am??
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 15, 2017
MzErica:
My boyfriend came from a rich family. He has Bentley, g-wagon and Rolls Royce phantom. He Said he's father will like to fvck me and he will give me 50k USD.

. anytime you have that dream again just fvck the man grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:49am On Oct 15, 2017
Rich family buh en no fit send u go school improve ur English
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by tolufase: 2:48am On Oct 15, 2017
It clearly shows how present urself b4 father and son for them come up with this kind of request. Olosho!
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by Osek(m): 3:35am On Oct 15, 2017
Na only Nairaland we go dey see people who don loss their self dignity before their mama born them lipsrsealed undecided[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by zexy2030(m): 3:53am On Oct 15, 2017
It's simple, to them, u r just an household slut, not a wife material, he must have agreed with his father, that u r poor girl *slut* doing anything for money.
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by JohnOkolo: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
MzErica:

Checking on your timeliness to see who u are. Continue your good work
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by idahsy: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
MzErica:

o girl what re u waiting for ? no time to check time, just go ahead, since the matter come striaght from the son which happen to be ur guy
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by Bighenzzy(m): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
MzErica:

You don’t look like someone a rich guy can date
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by citywal(m): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
Before you leave your current RELATIONSHIP please watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_-qNpaqs4Y
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by imagrg(m): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
My babe, please catch your Cruz.

Knack his old man real hard, clean yash and collect your $50k.
Na nature give you that cashbox between your legs.

Please don't forget to pay your tithe to me here: FBN
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by Laturuturu: 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
MzErica:

Wow very nice. You are lucky. Bleep both of them.
What is your usefulness before
Do they have Rott or buable or Caucasian Dog
Bleep them all..one wey tickets to riches
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by BlackkPegasus(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
OP you know exactly what you want, so go forit
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by culf: 12:04am On Oct 22, 2022
MzErica:

you, your boy friend and his father are not serious people. You're even considering it. It's either he is testing you or he is useless and not taking your relationship serious.
you shouldn't be dating such guy, that is if you're serious yourself.
Re: My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. by RighteousDemon: 12:10am On Oct 22, 2022
MzErica:

Old habits die hard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman / Any Romancelander Intrested In Hanging Out On Easter Sunday? / Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.