Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos (52362 Views)

Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by pat077: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
And so? Who Cares? EFCC fall on him.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by golddust6000(m): 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
folakemigeh:
Nobody is ugly, some so called ugly people you see now can be finer than how they look if they are wealthy
folake give me love o, na u dey touch my mmm.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by AngelicBeing: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Yawns
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by GlobalGisting(m): 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Favoured in what he does..., Pls what does he do?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
No broad difference,Still cool cool
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by vkeeshez(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
seriously
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Beedude(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
folakemigeh:
Nobody is ugly, some so called ugly people you see now can be finer than how they look if they are wealthy
I agree but there are exemption.e.g Sanyeri
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Mrkumareze(m): 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Youngtrice:
Dude was using a range rover in his BEFORE??
If only my NOW can be as fresh as his BEFORE.
Be contented with the little you. Wealth is far bigger than you think.

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by wantagon1: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
The guy is rich before sha
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by selfmadeboss: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Youngtrice:
no mind these idiots posting before pics with a range rover. the only thing that differentiates those pics is just the camera he used to take the pics

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by kingrt2(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Can we drop this guy case?

Any patronise that link on my signature thank you as you do so
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Beedude:

I agree but there are exemption.e.g Sanyeri
Lol. Sanyeri doesnt even need much before he's actual beauty can surface.
Good hygiene
Lots of water intake
Regular exercises
And he should use a good cream which can gradually fade he's tribal mark . Before u know it he will come out better

NB: I have never seen an ugly person in my entire life... I believe everyone is beautifully made
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Barzinime(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
Omashe o...
Youngtrice:

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Youngtrice(m): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mrkumareze:

Be contented with the little you. Wealth is far bigger than you think.
I'm contented with what i have bro. smiley
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Sezua(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
folakemigeh:
Oshiomole nko?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Kemmy0601: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
Having problems with bumps? Use North for Men After Shave and get a clean smooth face and it also clean bumps that are in your intimate area too. *For male and female*. Contact me on 08035172974 free delivery anywhere in Lagos

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Youngtrice(m): 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
selfmadeboss:

no mind these idiots posting before pics with a range rover. the only thing that differentiates those pics is just the camera he used to take the pics
LOL. And the extra weight he added too.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by KardinalZik(m): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
So make we begin fry water, abi...?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by onioluwajuwonlo(m): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
wot shd we do abt it ooo
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by purem(m): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
folakemigeh:

aunty ootor lepa, u actually kill the truth
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Sezua:

Oshiomole nko?
He isn't Ugly either, just unkept a little bit
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by klad00(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He bleached his hands. undecided

Seems the efficacy of his charms/rituals depends on either a bushy hair or a bushy beard.

I'm sure what's beneath is bushy too. lol

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters...Before and after. You have to admit.. He is favoured up nice in what he does!

What do you think?

Cc: Lalasticlala
what exactly does he do?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters...Before and after. You have to admit.. He is favoured up nice in what he does!

What do you think?

repugnant..

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
Barzinime:
Omashe o...
u do well ooo or I pity u oooo?? Ă“mashe oo without the proper Yoruba alphabet is confusing grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Sezua(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
folakemigeh:
He isn't Ugly either, just unkept a little bit
Nawa oh, see how you insult elder statesman.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Josmila(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
Youngtrice:
If only my NOW can be as fresh as his BEFORE sef.

LOL but he could as well just pose behind a range and take a pic. Doesn't necessarily make it his.

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Josmila(m): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
Cholls:

What do you think?

Perhaps the real question is, what does he really do for a living?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by mhktaryan: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
so make i fry pawpaw?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Youngtrice(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
Josmila:

LOL but he could as well just pose behind a range and take a pic. Doesn't necessarily make it his.
You could be right oh. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / Honeymoon Photos Of Dele Taiwo, Dwarf RCCG Pastor / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.