Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos (52361 Views)

Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by 8stargeneral: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Am in traffic now can someone pls come and pick me up with private jet.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by bravolyk(m): 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Youngtrice:
Dude was using a range rover in his BEFORE??
If only my NOW can be as fresh as his BEFORE sef.

Bro I was going through this thread and I saw your post I had to comment. Never give up bro no late comer in success hustle hard, we all will smile one day .

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by BlueRayDick: 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
hinograce:
What is his real name
Ramoni
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by joelala(m): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He bleached his hands. undecided

Seems the efficacy of his charms/rituals depends on either a bushy hair or a bushy beard.

guy u think say na ur true complextion you dey see 4 ur body, wait make u touch bar come see transformation.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Barzinime(m): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lol
Sorry I graduated from Harvard
grin
Livefreeordieha:
u do well ooo or I pity u oooo?? Ómashe oo without the proper Yoruba alphabet is confusing grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by iamHighDee(m): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
This is a lie abeg. hwne you type 'amen' on iPhone, the emoji that pops up is that. It's not high 5

cyberdurable:
The dude above me will say something funny. ... Watch out
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Ishilove: 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
Remind me again why he is relevant??
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by zubyzion(m): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Youngtrice:

praying for sumbody's past?

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by udomoh(m): 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hemorrhoids: Dangers, treatments and prevention http://www.nimedhealth.com.ng
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Wisebisho: 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
Money made man... Ego bu mma nwoke... Who say money no good? Make thundey salute am
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Wisebisho: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Seems the efficacy of his charms/rituals depends on either a bushy hair or a bushy beard.

W
You are not even sure were the jaz dey...Bros even to do ritual no easy oo.. Nwanne if you begin chop money your skin go return to factory setting.. No dey bad belle
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Wisebisho: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
Sainttops:
See as e look like puff puff
Na too much money and enjoyment.. You don see sufferman wet dey like puff puff
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Wisebisho: 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Fadiga24:
I smell illegality all around him.
You smell good... Time of legit has gone for a long time.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by HausaOverlord: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Youngtrice:
if I hear say na him get dat range, the guy resemble driver.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by omobabalawo: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
folakemigeh:
Nobody is ugly, some so called ugly people you see now can be finer than how they look if they are wealthy

nice
i lov ur dp
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
Barzinime:
Lol
Sorry I graduated from Harvard
grin
Oya wamu jedi sí eleda ehh grin

1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by duchess02(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
hinograce:
What is his real name
Abass Ramon
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by cyberdurable(m): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
iamHighDee:
This is a lie abeg. hwne you type 'amen' on iPhone, the emoji that pops up is that. It's not high 5

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.deseretnews.com/article/865606309/This-emoji-may-not-be-what-you-think-it-is.amp
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by enomakos(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
folakemigeh:
Nobody is ugly, some so called ugly people you see now can be finer than how they look if they are wealthy
you are right,because una like money
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by chubinwa(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
see how dis guy became popular ova nite cus of his altercations wit a popular guy.

u need to tnk pheno bro
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by DBossNG(m): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Who is this Hushpuppi self? undecided
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Adimchinobi(m): 3:04am On Jul 08, 2017
ladyF:
Hmmmm.... Nice...

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

12. Don't insert signatures into your posts. Instead, add the desired signature to your profile.

You go soon collect ban
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Barzinime(m): 6:47am On Jul 08, 2017
Lol
Moti gbenu si
Livefreeordieha:
Oya wamu jedi sí eleda ehh grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Ayowolemi(f): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2017
Who is he sef? How is he helping the economy?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Youngtrice(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2017
HausaOverlord:
if I hear say na him get dat range, the guy resemble driver.
Lmao! Una get personal beef before?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Youngtrice(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2017
zubyzion:

praying for sumbody's past?
No, praying for the best to happen in my life.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Youngtrice(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2017
bravolyk:

Bro I was going through this thread and I saw your post I had to comment. Never give up bro no late comer in success hustle hard, we all will smile one day .
Amen bro! Thanks alot, really appreciate.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by wokemzine: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

logical observation cool
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by greatman247(m): 3:44am On Jul 09, 2017
folakemigeh:

Some people are ugly even with so much wealth. Trump, Mayweather, Birdman. Then let me go to Nigeria, Obasanjo, Tinubu and Oshiomole to say few. They are fucking rich and yet so fucking ugly. I never say I hate any of them though, I love them all but the fact remains they are ugly.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by adellam16(f): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters...Before and after. You have to admit.. He is favoured up nice in what he does!

What do you think?

Cc: Lalasticlala
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by Cholls(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
adellam16:
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
my sister yes can i help you.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos by adellam16(f): 7:44am On Jul 10, 2017
Cholls:
my sister yes can i help you.
ahh no ohhhhhh. I was just taken aback by the scary looking pic of that hush puppy guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / Honeymoon Photos Of Dele Taiwo, Dwarf RCCG Pastor / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.