Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? (2679 Views)

Poll: What do you think?

yes: 8% (2 votes)
never: 58% (14 votes)
depending on the circumstance: 33% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. / Why Do Men Sleep After Sex? Must Read / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by untainted: 9:31am On Feb 01, 2010
"You messed up real time; hit the couch asssshole"
If your wife tells you this in Nigeria,
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by whitelexi(m): 9:34am On Feb 01, 2010
Rubbish. . . She had better prepare to sleep at her girlfriend's place! grin grin grin
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by untainted: 9:49am On Feb 01, 2010
hmmmm, interesting
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by untainted: 9:53am On Feb 01, 2010
common guys, where are u?
say something (honest) pls.
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by Tinksh(f): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2010
What did you do?
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by Krissykriss(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2010
@topic, For my house kwa. She no dey luk face?!
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by milkan05(m): 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2010
couch ke? oti oo!!! shocked!! fear go catch am naaaa
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by Godmother(f): 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2010
A naija man would NEVER concede to sleep on the couch.He'll reason that he pays the rent and the house belongs to him
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2010
Ask the poster if he is crashing/living in his gf's house or the wife is the one responsible for everythg in the house?Evn your wife abroad wuld not tell you that!!!!
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by honeric01(m): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2010
Not the Nigerians i know
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2010
Such a thing will hardly happen in Nigeria. Instead it's the woman who will be relocating to the guest room. How sad!
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by TeeJay6(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2010
she will start the C, and never finish the statement, shior
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by romsky: 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2010
then her family shd be ready to refund the bride price   grin

perhaps in the new Nigeria though  sad
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2010
In Nigeria, a man's infidelity is almost a civic responsibility. The woman sleeps in the church instead.
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by TeeJay6(m): 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

In Nigeria, a man's infidelity is almost a civic responsibility. The woman sleeps in the church instead.
true maybe if the woman practices what she learns in church her home might be a better place,
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2010
Tee_Jay:

true maybe if the woman practices what she learns in church her home might be a better place,
I think you need to take your prehistoric misogynistic views and run away into the jungle, im sure there are still some women in the jungle that will let you drag them by the hair.
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by DrLorenz1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I think you need to take your prehistoric misogynistic views and run away into the jungle, im sure there are still some women in the jungle that will let you drag them by the hair.

Ebonyeyes:

Oh baby i always LOVE your replies, even though some annoys me grin grin grin
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2010
Dr. Lorenz:

Oh baby i always LOVE your replies, even though some annoys me grin grin grin
grin grin grin how do you mean?
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by SisiKill1: 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2010
Why would he sleep on the couch when he can kick the wife out of the house. . .Even when he's the offender?
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

Why would he sleep on the couch when he can kick the wife out of the house. . .Even when he's the offender?
Because its always the womans fault even if he goes out and sleeps with every random thing in skirt and catches "The Ultimate Monster" he will go back home, give it to the wife and blame her.
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by follypimpi(m): 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Because its always the womans fault even if he goes out and sleeps with every random thing in skirt and catches "The Ultimate Monster" he will go back home, give it to the wife and blame her.

shocked shocked shocked Where on earth did u draw this conclusion Not all MEN would blame women for their respective flaws.
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by TeeJay6(m): 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

the same jungle u came from abi! angry angry
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by SisiKill1: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2010
The wife can practice all she learns from now until kingdom come but if the man is an ass. . .you can forget about any good thing coming out of it.

By the way, why is it the sole responsibility of the woman to make the marriage work? Last i checked there are two people in it.
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by SisiKill1: 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2010
Lmao! I CAN NOT believe some people wanna pretend the woman doesn't get blamed when her husband cheats!

Oy! I tire for boldface denials on Nairaland. cheesy
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by SisiKill1: 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2010
Lmao! I CAN NOT believe some people wanna pretend the woman doesn't get blamed when her husband cheats!

Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by bawomolo(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

its the woman's fault he cheated. why didn't she provide him with attention and 24/7 sex he needs?
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2010
Tee_Jay:

the same jungle u came from abi!  angry angry
The one you have been residing even in the 21st century grin grin.

follypimpi:

shocked shocked shocked Where on earth did u draw this conclusion Not all MEN would blame women for their respective flaws.

A majority do please dont claim you dont know what goes down tongue tongue cheesy

Sisi_Kill:

I agree, they always turn a blind eye or lie out-rightly when issues like this are discussed in here or RL.
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2010
bawomolo:

its the woman's fault he cheated. why didn't she provide him with attention and 24/7 intimacy he needs?

Hey sisi, there, a misogynist in our midst.
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by TeeJay6(m): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

The one you have been residing even in the 21st century grin grin.

like i said, na me and u dey reside 4 the jungle, so i must be in good company
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by bawomolo(m): 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Hey sisi, there, a misogynist in our midst.

you are damn right. feminism has clogged the minds of you winches
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by SisiKill1: 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2010
Lmao! Nah! Bawo is one of the few. . .very few enlightened men we have on NL.

What we have is here sarcasm.
Re: Do Nigerian Men "Sleep On The Couch"? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2010
bawomolo:

you are damn right. feminism has clogged the minds of you winches
Na winch know winch abi? I hope they can isolate the misogynistic gene soon so that we can help men of the future grin

Tee_Jay:

like i said, na me and u dey reside 4 the jungle, so i must be in good company

Sweetie there are some women who will still let you drag them by the hair there so jog along with them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Said It Doesn't Matter / She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! / Traditional Marriage List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.