Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum (72285 Views)

Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 / I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest / Biafra: After Pulling Massive Crowd In Imo, Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by goodheart02(m): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:
Am laughing in swahili, dis fraudster should better change his career to become a comedian, because he's joking, we must put hands together and move this nation forward

Is this not the same country we have been pushing for almost 6 decades now. Or is it till our spines collapse from excessive pushing?? Na wa OK.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by erumena(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2017
UbChapter:
He must be dreaming. Remove Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Rivers states from that list.

Please, include Delta State on this list. We can't be part of Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2017
He said all SS and SE excluding edo state. He included igede and idoma of benue state. if you think this man is mad click like and share if you think he still normal

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by sheyinoni(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2017
ExAngel007:
dreamer!!!
God bless u,for that word,see the first three states sef that he wants ole buruku,barawo ,oyonshi. Na only five state finish no more no less

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by xjiggy: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2017
He's so consumed with the idea of annexing the Niger delta region he forgot his own state, Abia. This guy is suffering from Grandiose illusion

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Noccerino(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2017
fratermathy:
You are forcing people to join a country whose commander in chief you have already anointed- Nnamdi Kanu; whose currency you have already decided- Biafra Pounds; whose official religion you have already adopted- Judaism; whose God you have already chosen- Chukwu Abiama?
Do you not realize that you are doing to those people the same thing you accuse the British and Nigeria of doing to you?
For carving my state into your 'Biafra' and renaming it without my permission and consultation, I have a moral duty to fight you with everything I have. I don't fight you because I do not want your freedom; I fight you because I love mine too. I don't fight you because you don't have a right to your country; I fight you because I have the same right. I fight you because your map is an insult to me and my freedom to choose.

I am a proud son of Urhobo Nation, from Delta State! We may have to denounce Biafra once again for these deluded peeps to hear.
I knew you'll come here
Biafra threads are your favorites

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2017
What Urhobos(Deltans) really think of this movement that wants to "force" non-Igboid and uninterested persons into it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Myself2(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2017
Why are people so wicked these days ??
Why have Nnamdi Kanu's people refused to chain him and take him to a psychiatrist or herbalist to cure his rapidly worsening madness ??
Abi na till he begin tear cloth dey waka nake.d for road

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by enomakos(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Abia his home state nko?

More states can join. Edo is coming.....to join the Promise Land.
when did Edo become Biafra land?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by belzabull(f): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2017
Giannakopoulos:
He's just being childish and silly to include south south
There are indigenous Igbos in the so called south south, do you know that?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Abia his home state nko?

edo where? keep dreaming ,heheheh

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by ipobarecriminals: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2017
cool grin wink cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy cool shocked cool grin cheesy wink cheesy
UbChapter:
He must be dreaming. Remove Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Rivers states from that list.
wink
UbChapter:
u reject association with criminal/fraudster KANU
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2017
belzabull:
There are indigenous Igbos in the so called south south, do you know that?
and if we trace the roots of those so called indigenous igbos, they migrated there

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:53am On Jul 08, 2017
Lyoncrescent:
I'm sorry but biafra is actually a south east movement. Trying to add oil producing states of the south south same. way ojukwu did is jumping the bandwagon but yet again that's hypothetical. Let the people of the south south decide if they want to join the biafran movement . Wish we could have this vote this year so that we can at least know how many states want to join biafra.

why are you people like this ?
Aks has told u guys dat they don't want.
Rivers has told u the same thing.
Calabar the Same.
Delta the Same.
Bayelsa the same...

whr do u people really want to do this vote sef ? I say I don't want .... and you want to force me... whr does dat happen ?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2017
Liverpoolfc:
He said all SS and SE excluding edo state. He included igede and idoma of benue state. if you think this man is mad click like and share if you think he still normal

I watched that interview. Madness is an understatement.!

When the interviewer told him that the SS may not be interested, guess what he said? He said that will be decided in a referendum! I ask the question now: when have we ever asked for a referendum to join Biafra? Just when exactly? Because I seem to have forgotten.

Even when the interviewer told him of Henshaw's statement on Biafra, like the proud man that he is, he boasted that he can control more crowd in Henshaw's village than Henshaw himself/herself (identity of Henshaw is contested). Is that the response that he should be giving?

Like I said, he is not just mad, he is mentally handicapped! To think that some illiterates see this bigoted and pompous brat as their saviour and hero tells you about their mental state. In a land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king!

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by zeepatoprick(m): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2017
Lol... nothing is ever enough for the igbos.. even if Biafra is actualized.. they will still want more.. just look at the way our Igbo brothers are peddling drugs and involved in all sorts of crimes outside this country.. they don't know that they are their own problem

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by correctyourself(m): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Abia his home state nko?

Edo will never be part of this! Stop dreaming towards this direction.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Emychina(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2017
ExAngel007:
dreamer!!!
go and die,u idiot

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by bareal(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2017
This man no well o...he removed Abia and included Cross River. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by enomakos(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2017
attackgat:

That is not true. Even our colonial masters Britain was ready to let Scotland go in the 2014 referendum.
is Nigeria Britain? do they have the kinds of leaders we have in Britain?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by belzabull(f): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2017
erumena:

Please, include Delta State on this list. We can't be part of Biafra.
Do you know there are indigenous Igbos in delta state? of which I am proudly one, and proudly supports Biafra too

please get informed and cure your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by vRendoh(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2017
A federation of these states in Biafra is no problem. ...the constitution will be well structure before the creation unlike the old .....
Everyone to his or her resources.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Noccerino(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

why are you people like this ?
Aks has told u guys dat they don't want.
Rivers has told u the same thing.
Calabar the Same.
Delta the Same.
Bayelsa the same...

whr do u people really want to do this vote sef ? I say I don't want .... and you want to force me... whr does dat happen ?
Well, anambra state government have also rejected Biafra.... So what is ur point here?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Warship: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2017
martineverest:
These ppl know say edo and ibo na cat and rat.... T that's Y dey didn't include edo

Close your ignorant mouth

Edo people have a strong kingship system that is above the law by custom

The Igbos are proposing a new country where everyone is below the law.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Fearlez: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by ipobarecriminals: 10:58am On Jul 08, 2017
sad grin grin grin grin grin wink wink sad angry
fratermathy:
What Urhobos(Deltans) really think of this movement that wants to "force" non-Igboid and uninterested persons into it.

sad
fratermathy:

A waste of time.I know some people that sell quality horse whips, pankere @ Epe for better flogging. He's willing to supply una. The only language the hopeless Agidi people understand is koboko

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Noccerino(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2017
frenzyduchess:
and if we trace the roots of those so called indigenous igbos, they migrated there
And because they migrated there they are no longer igbos or they must be chased out?
Grow some brains

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by linusbnn(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2017
DickDastardly2:

Exactly what we talking about. Let everybody join hands and balance the NIGERIAN EQUATION where everything is in the hands of the NORTH.

If you keep looking for who will join you,you are on a long tin. Biafrans are going.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Warship: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2017
fratermathy:

I watched that interview. Madness is an understatement.!

When the interview told him that the SS may not be interested, guess what he said? He said that will be decided in a referendum! I ask the question now: when have we ever asked for a referendum to join Biafra? Just when exactly? Because I seem to have forgotten.

Even when the interviewer told him of Henshaw's statement on Biafra, like the proud man that he is, he boasted that he can control more crowd in Henshaw's village than Henshaw himself/herself (identity of Henshaw is contested). Is that the response that he should be giving?

Like I said, he is not just mad, he is mentally handicapped! To think that some illiterates see this bigoted and pompous brat as their saviour and hero tells you about their mental state. In a land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king!

Didn't Henshaw deny that comment ascribed to her.?

Wont people like Asaris and Briggs voices be heard through a referendum

The truth is that, uncivilized people are always against referendum

Respect the voice of those in support of a referendum.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by belzabull(f): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2017
frenzyduchess:
yes you are correct! they migrated there just as Igbos in Enugu and Abia also migrated there.

idiots everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by basty: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2017
He forgot Ekiti state

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS / When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! / Governor Sanwo-Olu In Church, Works As 'Usher', Greets People (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.