Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria (3987 Views)

Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
So, a few days ago, it ‘snowed’ in Kenya
The Kenya Meteorological Department put out a statement declaring that what was witnessed was actually hail. But it still got us thinking, ‘What if it snowed in Nigeria?’ We decided to ask our lovely fans on Facebook, and they came through with hilarious replies. Here are some of the funniest responses.

Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
. 1. Nigerians kuku love money
We’ll start selling it to other countries, trust Nigerians

1 Like

Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
2. Selfies must be taken
Na selfie thing o, then will carry my bed come sleep on top am
Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
3. . Nigerians will pack snow inside the freezer 
We’ll just pack all d sachet water in my house and put under d snow or even carry d snow inside d freezer, cos no lite

1 Like

Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
4. Igbo men will sharply turn it into business
Free ice niyen ..my igbo people will turn it to business.
Eyin Ju Eledumare
Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
5. LMAO
We will Tag it “End Time Snow”

2 Likes

Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
6. Trust Naija politicians
Another source for politicians to make more money. Nigeria snow is the best.
Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Which country would be stupid enough to buy

5 Likes

Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by Papiikush: 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
If it snowed in Nigeria our roads will be worse than it has already become.

Thousands of Nigerians will die of cold. (no electricity to provide heater)

Nigeria will be in total darkness. Nepa are spreading wire for the rest of the winter.

Accidents level will rise to 100% bad roads and worse drivers.

6 Likes

Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
7. We must blame Daddy Bubu
Snow in Kenya? Wow!! I wish it'll snow in Nigeria but then I'll know that Buhari has hacked the weather. #lol #justsaying #snowfall

1 Like

Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
8. We know the people who will pretend like they travelled abroad
Kenya Snow: I have heard people talking about wanting same in Nigeria so they can upload so many "New York" and "London" pics on Twitter. �� pic.twitter.com/S6NmF737Zb
Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
8. We know the people who will pretend like they travelled abroad
Kenya Snow: I have heard people talking about wanting same in Nigeria so they can upload so many "New York" and "London" pics on Twitter. �� pic.twitter.com/S6NmF737Zb
although it doesn't snow in Kenya either because is in the tropical region

Perhaps just short snow near their mountainous region
Cause east and southern Africa are mountainous region in a way
Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by Dandiaz72(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
lwkmd
Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Since it can never snow in Nigeria the question is pointless.

1 Like

Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
2. Selfies must be taken
Na selfie thing o, then will carry my bed come sleep on top am

Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
You forgot to add that pregnancy rate will rise because people will start sleeping around cheesy
Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Benita27:

good evening cheesy cheesy

Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:

good evening cheesy cheesy
Evening. grin
How are you?.
Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
Benita27:
Evening. grin
How are you?.

i'm fine........been here and there following you around through every thread you enter smiley smiley smiley

dont get me wrong but you seem to me a lady who aiint got ALOT of patience (i for one have got little or no patience at all sad sad sad)
Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by Fadiga24(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Benita27:

It snowed in the Sahara, so it is a hypothetical possibility that it could snow in Nigeria.

Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i'm fine........been here and there following you around through every thread you enter smiley smiley smiley

dont get me wrong but you seem to me a lady who aiint got ALOT of patience (i for one have got little or no patience at all sad sad sad)
Lol, I think have got loads of patience. How did you arrive at that assumption?. grin
Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by dessz(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
only no3 was funny. the rest............nah.
Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Fadiga24:

It snowed in the Sahara, so it is a hypothetical possibility that it could snow in Nigeria.
Hypothetical possibility you say. Well, I don't think it could ever happen except it's a miracle. But I think it does snow mildly in part of Jos and Obudu ranch part of Cross Rivers.
Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by Fadiga24(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Benita27:
Hypothetical possibility you say. Well, I don't think it could ever happen except it's a miracle. But I think it does snow mildly in part of Jos and Obudu ranch part of Cross Rivers.

A miracle is a possibility. cool
Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Fadiga24:

my bro thr part of sahara that snow falls is not in tropical region
It cant snow in tropical region except in mountainous areas
Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by OsuGanja(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:

Togo
Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by Nickizoe(f): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Business will flourish for those selling cadegan, sweater, duvet and warmer... also those selling charcoal will flourish too because that will be my area of expertie till the snow is over... grin

Finally, i can't just stop taking selfie grin grin

I will tag it *life at yankee*
Flexing in Alaska!

Last and important one.. i must build a snow man and take selfie with it and tag it Christmas at Alaska with snow man.. grin
Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, I think have got loads of patience. How did you arrive at that assumption?. grin

ok i think i have to rephrase that........

I was suppose to add "for slightly or completely senseless things and ssituations plus when a guy here is kinda trying to start a convo with you"

i've noticed from ur comments on some crazy threads and when u talking to dem guys that you're like the "ok lets get dis over and done with" and the "ok dude you win...i dont wanna talk no more" kinda lady smiley smiley

anyways its all good..................you go to work on saturdays too?
Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ok i think i have to rephrase that........

I was suppose to add "for slightly or completely senseless things and ssituations plus when a guy here is kinda trying to start a convo with you"

i've noticed from ur comments on some crazy threads and when u talking to dem guys that you're like the "ok lets get dis over and done with" and the "ok dude you win...i dont wanna talk no more" kinda lady smiley smiley

anyways its all good..................you go to work on saturdays too?
You're right on that. I do go to work on Saturdays, I kind of close earlier unlike weekdays.
Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by Deandean: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
yinmu...abeg carry ur seriousness go joo
Re: 8 Hilarious Thing That Will Happen If It Snowed In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
Benita27:
You're right on that. I do go to work on Saturdays, I kind of close earlier unlike weekdays.

oh i see............thats cool.......

Errmmm its embarrassing i know but then i've kinda run out of things to say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
which really is rare and weird........

Maybe i'm just overwhelmed by ur intelligence or perharps i'm still tryna get used to talking to the lady that her comments was one of the top 6 reasons i joined nl......who knows smiley smiley smiley

anyways do take care and have a gooooooood night rest.....smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Which One Is Your Spec? / How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills / 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.