Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada (440741 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Dopeyomi(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2017
Wehdone ma..

Happy sunday..
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 11:59am On Aug 06, 2017
Dopeyomi:
Wehdone ma..

Happy sunday..
D same to u sweetie
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Halyma(f): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
Happy Sunday Ma, I luv dis Sunday gift u gave to us
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Pinkfeet: 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Thelma u need to be famished were have been to.

uncle G warn your self

Team Debbie #

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by YINKS89(m): 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
I knew it was goin to kom to dat...... Ntor. tongue
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by adontcare(f): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
I knw Thelma is not faithful. This uncle G is seriously not it. He should leave his bro house abeg. Happy Sunday marianneada
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by chrisking125(m): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
this thelma is a slow poison. A Pretender
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by chrisking125(m): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
thelma may even have something going on with uncle G

1 Like

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Sleyanya1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Thanks Pretty for the updates o.

As usual, you just leave us salivating for more.

Great piece.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by oluwafemi1993: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
I just managed to read this chapter without loosing my temper because of that Uncle G.
I almost threw my phone away because of him.

Make person warn him because I don dey sharpen my cutlass. Shey he said he no wan receive sense ni, he go receive am by force.

Mtcheeew, no wonder he is Bast*rd

2 Likes

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Rukkydelta(f): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Uncle Gabriel and Thelma are running package
My guess though
Nice one op
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by CRaIziee(f): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hope its nt what m thinking... Noel...son of Debbies step papa to be...
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Halyma(f): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
CRaIziee:
Hope its nt what m thinking... Noel...son of Debbies step papa to be...
Had same thought too
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by CRaIziee(f): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
Halyma:

Had same thought too

lol...that will be a family affair o!
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Halyma(f): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
CRaIziee:
lol...that will be a family affair o!
Debbie mama might nt accept
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by CRaIziee(f): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Halyma:

Debbie mama might nt accept
Noel mama will nt gree for Chief and mummy Debbie...
Watch out for another series of ... Clash of The Titans!
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Halyma(f): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
CRaIziee:
Noel mama will nt gree for Chief and mummy Debbie...
Watch out for another series of ... Clash of The Titans!
Lol. Survival of the fittest

1 Like

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Jane1234f(f): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hmmmm,still speechless
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by eROCK247(m): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
Spellbound with the writing skills on display here... So much suspense and sharp turns! Good job here sis.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by eROCK247(m): 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
Not all that glitters is gold. So Thelma na innocentee-do-the-worst aka olelefue
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by PrinceFaFem(m): 6:08am On Aug 07, 2017
Good Job........
I will have love it if you call the tittle of this story HIDE AND SEEK because everything is full of secret and suspense......
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 7:54am On Aug 07, 2017
Luvly morning my dearest people, pls i'll update tonight,have a blessed week. off to work. smiley

1 Like

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Dessydemmy: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2017
I knew it, Thelma abi Thermometer is up to something, How can you go to a night vigil at such odd our without telling your partner you are with for that long period of time.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Jasonteague(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
Good story dear keep it up. Have read the other two stories that you wrote and I must say they were really good.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Jane1234f(f): 12:08am On Aug 08, 2017
marianneada:
Luvly morning my dearest people, pls i'll update tonight,have a blessed week. off to work. smiley
waiting

1 Like

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
********Debbie watched her sister unpack, as she pretended to be busy with her phone, she noticed Thelma had new collections of clothes and footwear, she saw a gucci bag and wristwatch.

"Seems you went shopping yesterday" she asked Thelma admiring the bag and watch

"Yes oo, a friend of mine took me shopping"

"George?"

"Hmmmmm, it's not him"

"Then who?, dont tell me you're cheating on George already?"

"Never, a friend of mine just took me out and bought those things for me" she said pointing at her new collections

"Oh, i see, and i guess you spent one week with the same friend and lied to your boyfriend that you're in Abuja" Debbie threw at her

Thelma dropped the shirt she was folding on the bed in surprise,

"Who told you that i left school last week, and how did you know that i lied to George? " she asked moving closer to Debbie

"If you must know, your boyfriend called me, asking for you, you told me you left school today while you've been grooving around with your friend, please Thelma, i know you have the right to live your life the way you want, but what i wont accept is you acting to be a Saint when you're not, and please next time you want to play games, do it wisely, handle your boyfriend first, next time you lie to your boyfriend and he calls me, i will surely spill out the truth, miss virginity "she said angrily

Thelma was caught red handed, she needs to apologize to Debbie for lying to her,

" Errrrm, Debbie, you see, i'm sorry for.......... "she stammered

" Save that explanation for George, "she cut in and walked out of the room

********* " I got your message, So how was your day "Uncle G asked his brother

He relaxed on the couch smiling mischievously at him

" It was ok, you see Gabriel, i will go straight to the point, it's been months you returned and i' ve been watching you closely, all you do is eat, sleep, club, drink, womanize, keep late nights and order everyone around, i want to know when you're returning to Germany "

He scoffed and laughed wickedly

" So you called me here to query me on my lifestyle, anyway, no need wasting your time, i'll also go straight to the point, i'm back home to stay and help you out with the controlling of the family's company, infact i want the company divided equally, i want my own share of the company, thank God you called me today, because i have already made arrangements on how to start work in the company on Monday, when i start work your wife will resign and face her home"

His brother watched him in dismay and didn't know when he bursted out in anger

"Which company 's share are you asking for?, you must be joking, this is a company you almost ruined before my dear wife and her family stepped in, dont even think about that company at all"

"Did i hear you say dear wife, now i know you' re under a spell, a woman who almost infected you with HIV, a woman that is known for her waywardness, you're jumping around thinking you have a happy family, how are you sure those children are your biological children, if you doubt me take them for a DNA test and see if you will not die out of shock, "uncle G said with a scornful look

" Dont ever insult my wife again, you have only One week to pack out of my house, if not i will use the police on you "he warned Gabriel

" Ok sir, i will leave instantly, but that will be after you give me my own share of the property, and for the last time, take your children for a DNA test, and you'll thank me later "he said leaving the room.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by urchman23: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
This another captivating episode from a great and talented writer. Marrianneadaobi!
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
urchman23:
This another captivating episode from a great and talented writer. Marrianneadaobi!
thanks so much dear for appreciating my work. grin
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by ftosino(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
lovely update
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
ftosino:
lovely update
thanks dear
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Akinwale14(m): 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
Thelma don Bleep up big time
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by smizel(m): 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
dis update is too short. Let it be lengthy pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (64) (Reply)

Behind Her Veil / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.