Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? (952 Views)

Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her? / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? by Manhood85(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2017
Good day nairalanders.
I have been dating a girl for a year now, we both love ourselves so much that we talk on phone almost every second.
To cut d story short, she came to visit me on a very good day and somewhere along the line there is this guy that was always texting her, and sometimes calling her. One day I decided to check up the guy's name on her facebook through her own fone while she was asleep. I checked the previous messages they had before I met her. I discovered the guy is married with kids and they both had sex. The married guy was telling her how he enjoyed her n she also responded that she enjoyed it too.
I confronted her that who was this person to her (though I didn't tell her I read her messages). she said he was a good friend to her when she was seriously in needs, and that he actually asked her out, but she didn't date him cos he was married.
I told her to discontinue any form of friendship with him, and that I don't want to see the guy calling her again.
Since they had sex before I met her, I decided to go ahead with her. But this thought is still bin refreshed in my memory whenever I see this guy commenting on her facebook pictures.
Please guys, I need ur advice on how to go about this. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? by dingbang(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2017
One quick question

Have you had sex with any other girl apart from her?
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? by Manhood85(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
One quick question

Sure. But not with a married woman. Thanks
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? by zealblinks(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2017
seem your girl is dating him. call her again and explain your feelings to her. if things are still the same. free the girls bro. I hate hard feelings

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? by dingbang(m): 9:47am On Jul 09, 2017
Manhood85:

Sure. But not with a married woman. Thanks
so then why are you pissed because she had sex with him before you both knew each other.

You can't stop him from commenting on her posts
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? by Wangxiao(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
One quick question

as in ehn real quick
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? by dacblogger: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2017
She has to block the guy on Facebook and also stop any form of contact with him...
You dnt have to blame her,most married men are very stupid ...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? by shege45: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2017
dacblogger:
She has to block the guy on Facebook and also stop any form of contact with him...
seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? by newyorks(m): 10:10am On Jul 09, 2017
why do people like taking to media personal matter u can solve by urself.

here is nt who wants to be a millonire where u seek help from the audience biko,

tommorow now u will be like; crowd confused me into this mess.

u know urself if u easily forgive/ forget and move on, or u are the type that holds on to the past, u hav the solution to ur problem.

what i mean is this;

it is easy for someone that understand other persons fault and still made up his/her mind to acommodate such person.

inlife many people have the heart to live with past mistake after they forgive,they forget,

why some others can't live with such people though they've forgiven and forgotten.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? by ikp120(m): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2017
If the guy is still calling and texting her, then I can tell you without bating an eyelid that they have had sex within the last one month.

Bros, that's her sugar daddy. Take it or leave it. She's not telling you the whole truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? by Manhood85(m): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
so then why are you pissed because she had sex with him before you both knew each other.

You're right, but it keeps reminding me of her past. So what do I do?
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? by Manhood85(m): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2017
newyorks:
why do people like taking to media personal matter u can solve by urself.

here is nt who wants to be a millonire where u seek help from the audience biko,

tommorow now u will be like; crowd confused me into this mess.

u know urself if u easily forgive/ forget and move on, or u are the type that holds on to the past, u hav the solution to ur problem.

what i mean is this;

it is easy for someone that understand other persons fault and still made up his/her mind to acommodate such person.

inlife many people have the heart to live with past mistake after they forgive,they forget,

why some others can't live with such people though they've forgiven and forgotten.
I have forgiven her. But the thought is still there.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2017
Ok.. wink
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2017
Dingbang hw u dey undecided
dingbang:

Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? by dingbang(m): 10:28am On Jul 09, 2017
Manhood85:

You're right, but it keeps reminding me of her past. So what do I do?
just let her be. Or take her hands and look into her eyes and tell her babe.. I'm feeling sort of insecure anytime I see this dude all over u on social media.. I don't want him to come in between our relationship.. I need u to assure me I wouldnt have any cause to worry..

Dats all

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? by dingbang(m): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Dingbang hw u dey undecided
cool .. U
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? by newyorks(m): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2017
Manhood85:

I have forgiven her. But the thought is still there.
it seems u can't live with a past mistake. #myopinion.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2017
We dey push am
dingbang:
cool .. U
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? by dingbang(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
We dey push am
cool
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? by crismark(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2017
Op abeg leave dah girl oooo..she is still in touch wit a guy she had sex with...dere is every possibility dat one day she might go back and Bleep him again again and again...don't gamble wit ur marriage oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? by tosyne2much(m): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2017
All these ladies keep in touch with their ex and erstwhile sex partners sha. I fear them ooo

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Wedding? by kozmicity: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
dacblogger:

Aww...Hi asslicker

(1) (Reply)

Lesbianism Alert: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Faceb / Advice To Girls: If We Cheat, Do This...... / Could It Be His Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.