Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn (60162 Views)

What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? / Drop Your Break-up Lines.... / Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
nibblealittle:
After 5 years, he leaves to do his residency in another state. No call or text. Only when he's back home. I'm still going to school too. We seen each other 2 weeks ago after 1 year of no communication. I told myself that I was going to give him a piece of mind and that he can't just disappear on everyone, especially me.

Well when my moment came to tell him how it is, I broke down and cried instead. In a son of tears I told him "I missed you so much; I thought I lost you; please don't leave me." Please don't leave I know right - I was a hott mess.

He calms me down. He said we need to work on our communication in my face but after making love (once more) and he left, he later texted me: 'I don't want to break your heart'

My friend of several years. He walked in a blizzard to see me. We cooked and danced. I was there with him to prepare for medical school conferences. I taught how to tie his ties (to this day he wears the ones I made). He introduced me to the Nigerian culture. I was just continuing my schooling and patiently waited. We never argued and I NEVER ever nagged him. Only recently I started speaking up because we're older. Almost 30 years old.

Now he's pushing me away and I'm leaving to Botswana in a week.

Awwww...I'm so sorry..Hurts...Your English was quite difficult to comprehend. Sorry dear..

9 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Homeboiy: 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
After fĂșcking her 108 times within 4months
I noticed that there's nothing remaining in her body
I took my leave.

well..I found out that she sleeps around n disrespects me
I let her go

8 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by jakandeola(m): 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
connectpoint:

Sorry bro...I feel your pain.. Concentrate on your healing for now..Hope you find what you're looking for..Best of luck
is not easy bro am still in pains. if itell u i still cried if am alone am a mature guy i hope to marry her dis year it make me hate her and shes ibo i sware neva to date or married ibo girl, i quarell wit my mum and big bros cos of dis girl spent a lot yet neva sex her

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by labzzy: 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
mine wasn't a break up like that. but a kind of hypocrisy
cos, she never loved me but pretended to for a long time.
bankus ba, some of the ladies no dey try mine wasn't a break up like that. but a kind of hypocrisy
bankus ba, some of the ladies no dey try

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lies lipsrsealed
Alhkerimu:
My own be like a movie up till this moment....
Me and my girlfriend we both live in peace, our love is mutual i love her and she love me back. I care for her and she also care for me we are all living fine...
We hav never one day quarel nor fight throughout in our relationship......But suddenly she develop an unpredicted character towards me.
She came to my house one sunday morning and said she want to tell me something an i said what is that "honey "
I quote her saying,

" The reason why i'm here this morning is to let you know that i'm no more interested in this relationship. "
And ask her why but she only gave me a comic reason why she want to quit.
(1) She want to be alone
(2)She want to be closer to God.
And i said is that all she said yess and i respect her opinion an gave gap immediately because to love someone is not by force....

To my greatest surprise, a week latter she came i offer her chair to seat but she decline.
She started a conversation with me by saying,
I only tested you to know if you truely love me but you had fail my test already and this shows me that you did not love me rather you are pretending to love me, because how wish i love her i would have beg her not to quit the relationship, but since i did not beg her to come back show i did not love her.
This is how we take break up..
Happy sunday to all my wonderful people in nairaland
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Frankicent(m): 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ode...cry for woman sad
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lies lipsrsealed
labzzy:
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
YelloweWest:

U should have never ask to chose between her friend and u
Y d fvvk not?
Its a choice that can never be conflicted for me....ur gf is diff. From ur friend....so wat u on about

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
jakandeola:
is not easy bro am still in pains. if itell u i still cried if am alone am a mature guy i hope to marry her dis year it make me hate her and shes ibo i sware neva to date or married ibo girl, i quarell wit my mum and big bros cos of dis girl spent a lot yet neva sex her

That's why i say focus on your healing... hurt pains oh.. it pains even for males.. If you focus on healing, you can look at things with fresh eyes and find a cool girl you'll like rather than look behind..if you're still venting, and talking about it with anger, the wound hasn't fully healed... I hope you get yourself your cool chic...take your time..work on yourself..and things will fall in place
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
Anoder lies. $ cheesy cheesy
Homeboiy:

I took my leave.

I let her go

8 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Angy55(f): 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
olayiwola4u:
I told my fiancee to choose between her female friend and me and she told me she is going for her friend.

To be sincere, I don't like her friend that was why I asked her to choose between her friend and me.

I thought it was a joke until she told me she can never leave her friend, that she would rather leave me.

Since then, I knew I was in for a big trouble.

I begged her and we stopped talking about the issue.

I didn't know what happened to me. I forgot that story and I fell seriously in love like never before.

After few months to that incident, she changed. I was really troubled, so I ask her what happened.

She said nothing.

I asked her again...perhaps there is something she wants me to do.

She said, she wants me to leave her that she is not interested again.

After begging, someone who claimed she couldn't sleep or eat without me, for 1 month...then I realized IT WAS OVER.

I cried my eyeball out of my ball socket...sleepless nights turned to a regular routine for weeks.

Now I realized when a fiancee/fiance tells you that he/she loves someone more than you...you have to sit tight...because OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART, THE MOUTH SPEAKS.
She is a lesbian.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lies wink
labzzy:
bankus ba, some of the ladies no dey try mine wasn't a break up like that. but a kind of hypocrisy
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Angy55(f): 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
olayiwola4u:
I told my fiancee to choose between her female friend and me and she told me she is going for her friend.

To be sincere, I don't like her friend that was why I asked her to choose between her friend and me.

I thought it was a joke until she told me she can never leave her friend, that she would rather leave me.

Since then, I knew I was in for a big trouble.

I begged her and we stopped talking about the issue.

I didn't know what happened to me. I forgot that story and I fell seriously in love like never before.

After few months to that incident, she changed. I was really troubled, so I ask her what happened.

She said nothing.

I asked her again...perhaps there is something she wants me to do.

She said, she wants me to leave her that she is not interested again.

After begging, someone who claimed she couldn't sleep or eat without me, for 1 month...then I realized IT WAS OVER.

I cried my eyeball out of my ball socket...sleepless nights turned to a regular routine for weeks.

Now I realized when a fiancee/fiance tells you that he/she loves someone more than you...you have to sit tight...because OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART, THE MOUTH SPEAKS.

She is a lesbian.

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
Homeboiy:

I took my leave.

I let her go

shocked
U kept count? 108 fvcking times? Approx. 7times a week? Once a day shocked
Are u sure u still have some vitamins left in DAT ur body so?? shocked shocked

23 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Frankicent(m): 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
Upon all your make up classes she fit left..... a gal that will stay will.. forget don't trust you this and that.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Homeboiy: 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
luminouz:

shocked U kept count? 108 fvcking times? Are u sure u still have some vitamins left in DAT ur body so??
I eat good foods
so there is

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by ArcFresky(m): 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
I dey date dis bave for 5yrs now, never cheated.

Spent the last two years studying for my mtech, so I was fucking broke.... Naa there I know dis babe wella...
I cant marry someone dat is so disrespectful, very disrespectful.

I want to breakup with her, but its frigging difficult.... What do I do?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Homeboiy:

I eat good foods

so there is
Lmaoooooo!!
OK bro!!
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Homeboiy: 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Anoder lies. $ cheesy cheesy
oga iam.not lieing
iam.sure its even more than that
check most of my comments as from 2-3 months ago
u will know d truth

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Kenturkey048(m): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
kushercain:
She was too narrow minded
When she found out I smoke weed she saw me as the devil.
She ended it but truth be told if I was left with a choice I'd choose MaryJane over her
baba I lyk you die ......

4 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
ArcFresky:
I dey date dis bave for 5yrs now, never cheated.

Spent the last two years studying for my mtech, so I was fucking broke.... Naa there I know dis babe wella...
I cant marry someone dat is so disrespectful, very disrespectful.

I want to breakup with her, but its frigging difficult.... What do I do?
What do u do ke?
Simple....gimme her number...will help u teach her respect..... grin

4 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by jakandeola(m): 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
connectpoint:

That's why i say focus on your healing... hurt pains oh.. it pains even for males.. If you focus on healing, you can look at things with fresh eyes and find a cool girl you'll like rather than look behind..if you're still venting, and talking about it with anger, the wound hasn't fully healed... I hope you get yourself your cool chic...take your time..work on yourself..and things will fall in place
i will try most girls are not matured anywy mst want money and i hate dat i knw i will luv again wen d time is right cos am getting old. am past someone u can use for bf gf. i attend wedding evry saturday yet neva see a girl to my taste. i belived dat love comes wen we neva expect it.are u in luv?

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
nibblealittle:
After 5 years, he leaves to do his residency in another state. No call or text. Only when he's back home. I'm still going to school too. We seen each other 2 weeks ago after 1 year of no communication. I told myself that I was going to give him a piece of mind and that he can't just disappear on everyone, especially me.

Well when my moment came to tell him how it is, I broke down and cried instead. In a son of tears I told him "I missed you so much; I thought I lost you; please don't leave me." Please don't leave I know right - I was a hott mess.

He calms me down. He said we need to work on our communication in my face but after making love (once more) and he left, he later texted me: 'I don't want to break your heart'

My friend of several years. He walked in a blizzard to see me. We cooked and danced. I was there with him to prepare for medical school conferences. I taught how to tie his ties (to this day he wears the ones I made). He introduced me to the Nigerian culture. I was just continuing my schooling and patiently waited. We never argued and I NEVER ever nagged him. Only recently I started speaking up because we're older. Almost 30 years old.

Now he's pushing me away and I'm leaving to Botswana in a week.

English please.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
sinaj:
Came to read lies sha

undecided
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by missyadorable(f): 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Countrygirl:
that was fast ...congrats
I got married 8 months after my last break up.
Sometimes,the difference btw husband and boyfriend is clear.
Some men will just be boyfriends,when husband comes,its crystal clear.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by 234GT(m): 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
One think I have learnt from my last relationship is never to date a lady who is not working. I rather remain single for life.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
jakandeola:
i will try most girls are not matured anywy mst want money and i hate dat i knw i will luv again wen d time is right cos am getting old. am past someone u can use for bf gf. i attend wedding evry saturday yet neva see a girl to my taste. i belived dat love comes wen we neva expect it.are u in luv?

No not in love.. much of my colleagues too are married... i've learnt to take life a step at a time...I don't have the right answers especially in relationships but...who knows.. Luck may fall onus, especially if we're patient.. At times, we many need to drop some rules, what we do not want , what we want, be open so more people can come into our lives, express how we feel internally to people and see how the journey unfolds..we're on the same path, but i rather not worry

3 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by ejiskolo(f): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
I pray I could breakup from my own. The trouble don too much. Any attempt, the bobo no gree oooo. I just dey for self bondage............

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Sirnucee(m): 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
so I was dating this girl while in 100 level
she was about to write waec.
her first excuse was she wanted more time to read..that her parents Wr already suspecting.
I was not suppose to call until after her exams as according to her, her dad seized her phone.

na em I call babe after four days..number go..she sha gave very lame excuses.

the next day she called calling it quit.

not that the break up pained me sha.
but the fact that she broke up with me...nd not me breaking up with her.

t was xo painful sha

4 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
jakandeola:
iv realise what a fool I was to give my heart to an animal. only a foolish man will ever belief in ttue love. The girl I thought is mine betray me last year. we hv been together for 2yrs, yet I neva touch her cos I was saving her for myself. we have been having issues. 3months b4 we brake up we quarrell because of money issue and we kept malice for 3 weeks until we settled. den her elder sister got married, and she told me she needed money for suveniar to share. she know I have money I want to invest, yet I gave her good 40000 naira. after the wedding she suddenly changed don't pick my calls or like my pix anymore. when I confronted her she said shes no longer interested that im not man enough for her and cant provide for her. this is a girl I wished to marry I never knew she is a cheap thing that goes sleeping around. In time karma will catch her. I will never in my life trust any woman again. now I believe love is wicked. I feel so sad.

Guy....all d guys on this forum have been through disappointment o......I wanted to marry my last ex too...or y d fvck u think I agreed to be celibate? Seeing her using DAT damned candle broke my nice guy nature....I just took what I could in form of damped /delayed passion in form of sex n left...
But I never let it affect me coz I have learnt one lesson bro....U CAN'T BE BITTER N BE BETTER.....
Lemme ask u...is she worth u being bitter for d rest of ur life?? Bitterness is a virus which corrupts soul, mind n body(u look older than ur age bro) ......is she worth all DAT?
Just let time heal u....n MOVE on....plenty of good girls(irrespective of tribe) who would make u happy

LUMINOUZ OUT!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by EYIBLESSN(m): 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Relationship or what do you call it ? I have been lonely since I was born. I was brought up by my Mum during her lifetime she was my best friend. I lost her in 2011. Things has been somehow. I lost my Dad last year. Though, I spent not up to two years with him. I was lonely throughout my University years. I don't talk to ladies. In 200L My friend push a Lady onto my path we became close. I love her I took her to my eldest Bros in AKURE ,the same Dad not the same Mum. But upon my commitment the Lady was a slot. She van pretends for Africa. I told her to go. She brought unfold lies into my life I seriously love her. Since then I don't take Woman so serious. It's me and social network.

16 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by CzarChris(m): 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
Rather than writing a very long epistle about my experience with breakup. I would like to summarise it in one short sentence.

No man is born a cheat or a player, check very well an experience made him like that.

That's my submission.

22 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Her Curvy Body While On Vacation Abroad (Pix, Video) / Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.