Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn (60170 Views)

What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? / Drop Your Break-up Lines.... / Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by demefa(m): 12:41am On Jul 11, 2017
connectpoint:

No not in love.. much of my colleagues too are married... i've learnt to take life a step at a time...I don't have the right answers especially in relationships but...who knows.. Luck may fall onus, especially if we're patient.. At times, we many need to drop some rules, what we do not want , what we want, be open so more people can come into our lives, express how we feel internally to people and see how the journey unfolds..we're on the same path, but i rather not worry
story no mak woman go dump ma guy oo
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 11, 2017
mimee9:
He said he wants to move closer to God,that he doesn't want to be in any relationship,and that I should wait for him,till when he is ready for marriage he will come for me.... I still dey Wait o angry
LoL

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by BiafranYouths(m): 12:42am On Jul 11, 2017
I met this sweet damsel way back 2014, our relationship was sort of perfect towards the end of 2014 I found out she was a virgin @23 I was perplexed. I was reassured I've found my better half, she was everything a man would want in a life partner. She loved me dearly,.... I helped her build her Events, Decor, Catering and Ushering firm financially and other wise as per my future wife.
Late December 2015 I had a massive contract to execute outside the State, I was to marry her immediately after the project, I didn't tell her though bought engagement ring.
I spent close to 9 Months without setting eyes on her though we've been communicating via calls and social media
Our reunion was awesome, we kissed smooch I didn't push further because I know the cooky will be mine in less than a month.
But unlike her that always reminded me of our promise to help her keep the cooky till the right time, she kept pushing, doing things we've not done before
For my mind I was like oh! So this girl missed me like this, I decided to play along to see where it leads to after reminding her of our promise.
We had Sex for the first time since I met and sadly my virgin fiance was de flowered by another!
After the deed I asked her what just happened? She started with the tears narrating how I left her I was not there for her physically that I should forgive her, I forgave and started making plans for the engagement party.
This fascinating day I was using her tablet to help her market her new design so in the process of uploading the product pictures I saw her photos @ golf course with this dude feeling all loved up, the inquisitive me looked further.
I later had a heart to heart discussion with her, asking why she got de flowered by another while I patiently kept my emotions and Dick on check...

Layer found out that the guy that ripped her puuussy apart was a Malaysian based Guy that pressed her mumu button and slept with her, upon seeing she was a virgin proposed there and then, and she said yes!
Heart broke nearly killed me for the first time in my life I cried in a ladies present and begged her, telling her even if she was to be pregnant for the guy I'll claim the baby just to be with her but she said no. I took I'll for a couple of weeks
The girl was too good.
Beauty, respect, intelligence, struggling type in fact she'll be a blessing to a Man that marries her.
Am still heart broken
I used the wedding money to put up a decent structure and move
Ima Ima mmi thanks for showing me that true love exist, I'll continue loving you and I pray the good Lord provide me with a girl just like you

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 11, 2017
demefa:
story no mak woman go dump ma guy oo

Lol...easy bro
ejiskolo:
I pray I could breakup from my own. The trouble don too much. Any attempt, the bobo no gree oooo. I just dey for self bondage............
Carry him matter go Amadioha shrine

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by acc001(f): 12:52am On Jul 11, 2017
BiafranYouths:
I met this sweet damsel way back 2014, our relationship was sort of perfect towards the end of 2014 I found out she was a virgin @23 I was perplexed. I was reassured I've found my better half, she was everything a man would want in a life partner. She loved me dearly,.... I helped her build her Events, Decor, Catering and Ushering firm financially and other wise as per my future wife.
Late December 2015 I had a massive contract to execute outside the State, I was to marry her immediately after the project, I didn't tell her though bought engagement ring.
I spent close to 9 Months without setting eyes on her though we've been communicating via calls and social media
Our reunion was awesome, we kissed smooch I didn't push further because I know the cooky will be mine in less than a month.
But unlike her that always reminded me of our promise to help her keep the cooky till the right time, she kept pushing, doing things we've not done before
For my mind I was like oh! So this girl missed me like this, I decided to play along to see where it leads to after reminding her of our promise.
We had Sex for the first time since I met and sadly my virgin fiance was de flowered by another!
After the deed I asked her what just happened? She started with the tears narrating how I left her I was not there for her physically that I should forgive her, I forgave and started making plans for the engagement party.
This fascinating day I was using her tablet to help her market her new design so in the process of uploading the product pictures I saw her photos @ golf course with this dude feeling all loved up, the inquisitive me looked further.
I later had a heart to heart discussion with her, asking why she got de flowered by another while I patiently kept my emotions and Dick on check...

Layer found out that the guy that ripped her puuussy apart was a Malaysian based Guy that pressed her mumu button and slept with her, upon seeing she was a virgin proposed there and then, and she said yes!
Heart broke nearly killed me for the first time in my life I cried in a ladies present and begged her, telling her even if she was to be pregnant for the guy I'll claim the baby just to be with her but she said no. I took I'll for a couple of weeks
The girl was too good.
Beauty, respect, intelligence, struggling type in fact she'll be a blessing to a Man that marries her.
Am still heart broken
Ima Ima mmi thanks for showing me that true love exist, I'll continue loving you and I pray the good Lord provide me with a girl just like you
Heeya,very touching...

10 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by demefa(m): 12:54am On Jul 11, 2017
Mumu so u still love am?no go slip with person wyf oo.She love u as u claimed bt allowed her pussy to b ripped,after guy press button!! Listen to urself...
BiafranYouths:

The girl was too good.
Am still heart broken

21 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Badgers14: 12:56am On Jul 11, 2017
ejiskolo:
I pray I could breakup from my own. The trouble don too much. Any attempt, the bobo no gree oooo. I just dey for self bondage............

Do you like Piña colada? If thats you on your dp, come on let's escape wink

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 11, 2017
Gofwane:
The b!tch lied to me that her mum gave her 60k to pay her school fees but she borrowed the money to her besty when her mum when she fell sick. But now the friend is no where to be found.…

… that she went to her friend's house and nobody was around, and their neighbors told her that they have relocated to abuja. But she got their phone number and called and her friend's mum told her that her daughter has fled to Ghana. I was like shocked

So the issue was she needed the money to pay her fee which was closing in two days time. The silly b!tch went on to say threaten me that I have to give her the money if I don't want her to accept the money from one Alhaji that has been trying to fvck her. Imagine Ga!!!

So iwas like : "no problem I will give you the money". I then asked her if she needed anything else and she told me needed a new phone because the one she was using to call me belongs to her cousin the phone she had on mind would cost her 40k.

I then told her not to worry that I was gon give her the money tomorrow angry

My brothers and sisters, it is about 7 month now and tomorrow is yet to come grin

I no know whether the girl see tribal marks on my face and that made her to feel she has captured a mugu

Creamymoltenlar why do I think this is your second moniker
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Daboomb: 1:02am On Jul 11, 2017
olayiwola4u:
I told my fiancee to choose between her female friend and me and she told me she is going for her friend.

To be sincere, I don't like her friend that was why I asked her to choose between her friend and me.

I thought it was a joke until she told me she can never leave her friend, that she would rather leave me.

Since then, I knew I was in for a big trouble.

I begged her and we stopped talking about the issue.

I didn't know what happened to me. I forgot that story and I fell seriously in love like never before.

After few months to that incident, she changed. I was really troubled, so I ask her what happened.

She said nothing.

I asked her again...perhaps there is something she wants me to do.

She said, she wants me to leave her that she is not interested again.

After begging, someone who claimed she couldn't sleep or eat without me, for 1 month...then I realized IT WAS OVER.

I cried my eyeball out of my ball socket...sleepless nights turned to a regular routine for weeks.

Now I realized when a fiancee/fiance tells you that he/she loves someone more than you...you have to sit tight...because OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART, THE MOUTH SPEAKS.

All see in your post is the word BEGGING!
If you have to "beg to be loved" in a relationship, then you should be thanking God that the relationship is over and never went beyond GF and BF otherwise, you would have been made miserable in your older life, when it will even be worse to get over it.

There are Millions of better ladies out there, except that you are limiting yourself, afraid and in a hurry.
Chillax and make more money, they will come BEGGING You. undecided grin

6 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by demefa(m): 1:03am On Jul 11, 2017
Com let's sex nd make a video of it take it to him,him go Liv u once
ejiskolo:
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by demefa(m): 1:06am On Jul 11, 2017
Na novice full here.Help mi advice am
Daboomb:

All see in your post is the word BEGGING!
If you have to "beg to be loved" in a relationship, then you should be thanking God that the relationship is over and never went beyond GF and BF otherwise, you would have been made miserable in your older life, when it will even be worse to get over it.

There are Millions of better ladies out there, except that you are limiting yourself, afraid and in a hurry.
Chillax and make more money, they will come BEGGING You. undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by ezzylee(m): 1:09am On Jul 11, 2017
My ex started acting up (issues here and there). So one time, I met up with her to try and fix things.
She said she wants to focus on her life and God.. .. and I was like that's cool. Told her I'll support her in any decision she makes. Also made her know that I still loved her deeply.
So sha, I got home that day and started thinking about what she said and I put myself in her shoes.... If I as a person told someone I was dating that we should break up coz I wanna focus on my life and God, within myself I know I'm lieing and I'm just using that as an excuse.
Also as a person in a relationship, you should be able to carry along the other party (gf/bf) with whatever decisions you wanna make.

It was with that little thought that i knew she was lieing and it pained me a lot. Felt like a fool for gullibly believing what she said all because I loved her too much. I'm very sure there's another guy in the picture and she used all that as cover up. It just happened last month sha.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Daboomb: 1:10am On Jul 11, 2017
BiafranYouths:

The girl was too good.
Am still heart broken

You are the "typical man" ...stewpid and too pussy-whipped to use his brain!
So, after all these events that she did, you still have the gut to say "Thanks, you showed me that true love exists"?!

Okay, l know that some of us are very, very slow learners but l never knew some of us are completely INCAPABLE OF LEARNING!
She used you!
She dumped you!!
and here you are still lost in your pool of confusion!
I bet you will still be waiting for her to come back! grin grin

You deserved it sha, sharp girl saw a Mumu and prolly used him as a ladder to step-Up grin grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by brimoknight(m): 1:10am On Jul 11, 2017
The way karma will fall on those bitches who lied that their parents forced them to marry another person is invitable.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Daboomb: 1:12am On Jul 11, 2017
demefa:
Na novice full here.Help mi advice am

Honestly, Women are getting more intelligent while the Men are getting more foolish, especially all these "internet boys" of nowadays! angry angry angry

Just imagine what that other one wrote as well, even thanking the lady that used him like tissue paper and flushed him down the drain! shocked shocked grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Daboomb: 1:19am On Jul 11, 2017
ezzylee:
My ex started acting up (issues here and there). So one time, I met up with her to try and fix things.
She said she wants to focus on her life and God.. .. and I was like that's cool. Told her I'll support her in any decision she makes. Also made her know that I still loved her deeply.
So sha, I got home that day and started thinking about what she said and I put myself in her shoes.... If I as a person told someone I was dating that we should break up coz I wanna focus on my life and God, within myself I know I'm lieing and I'm just using that as an excuse.
Also as a person in a relationship, you should be able to carry along the other party (gf/bf) with whatever decisions you wanna make.

It was with that little thought that i knew she was lieing and it pained me a lot. Felt like a fool for gullibly believing what she said all because I loved her too much. I'm very sure there's another guy in the picture and she used all that as cover up. It just happened last month sha.

very true!

Women generally are "single-tracked minded" --- They can have an orgasm with only one man at a time.
men on the other hand, are "multi tracked minded" --- They can have an orgasm with more than one woman at a time and can go to the next one without even thinking about it.

So, when a woman loves you, she does with her all heart but when she is done with you, you are totally NOTHING in her mind. No middle lane.
Women are like Speed cameras, by the time you notice the "signs" that something is not right, its always too late!
You have been snagged!

Once your girl starts acting up, its time to pick her friend - Grand Master Flash and the Furious Five (1981 or so)

15 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by demefa(m): 1:23am On Jul 11, 2017
Lol bro open him head put sense inside
Daboomb:

So, after all these events that she did, you still have the gut to say "Thanks, you showed me that true love exists"?!

Okay, l know that some of us are very, very slow learners but l never knew some of us are completely INCAPABLE OF LEARNING!
She used you!
She dumped you!!

You deserved it sha, sharp girl saw a Mumu and prolly used him as a ladder to step-Up grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by BiafranYouths(m): 1:24am On Jul 11, 2017
Daboomb:

She used you!
She dumped you!!

Bro can't you express yourself without the abusive words?
Lol grin grin grin I bet you've never been in love

7 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by demefa(m): 1:26am On Jul 11, 2017
BiafranYouths:

Bro can't you express yourself without the abusive words?
Lol grin grin grin I bet you've never been in love
He is d best dats y. He wants u to learn , cuz diz boys here can't learn.He is a professor of love

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by piagetskinner(m): 1:27am On Jul 11, 2017
started dating at 25 because I was very picky about the kind of girl I wanted to move with....its a little around a year now...vibes was good when it all started...now, I can't really Say
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by BiafranYouths(m): 1:28am On Jul 11, 2017
demefa:
Mumu so u still love am?no go slip with person wyf oo.She love u as u claimed bt allowed her pussy to b ripped,after guy press button!! Listen to urself...
Say what you like, am not a kid. You're entitled to your opinion sha

4 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by demefa(m): 1:29am On Jul 11, 2017
Ur d best
Daboomb:

very true!

Women generally are "single-tracked minded" --- They can have an orgasm with only one man at a time.
men on the other hand, are "multi tracked minded" --- They can have an orgasm with more than one woman at a time and can go to the next one without even thinking about it.

So, when a woman loves you, she does with her all heart but when she is done with you, you are totally NOTHING in her mind. No middle lane.
Women are like Speed cameras, by the time you notice the "signs" that something is not right, its always too late!
You have been snagged!

Once your girl starts acting up, its time to pick her friend - Grand Master Flash and the Furious Five (1981 or so)

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by donaldking10: 1:29am On Jul 11, 2017
I was so madly in love with her, and for two years she lied to me that she was a virgin, and i foolishly believed her. Each time i tried to go down there, she would scream and tell me she's saving it till we get married.

So, one fateful day i went hanging'out with my friends, we started talking about our girlfriends, and i mentioned her name. One of the guys there described her to me, told me she used'to be his girlfriend, and that he had fvcked her in the past.
I was so shocked, i even found it hard believing. I was even arguing with the guy that it was a lie, and he just calmly told me that if i doubt him, that i should go ask her myself.

So, that weekend i invited her over to my lodge and decided not to ask her first, but play along as usual.
As i tried to go down there like before, she still gave me the same stupid excuse. That was when i decided to ask her.

Immediately i asked her, she started crying. I was so angry i didn't even send her tears, I just put'on my condom and fvcked the hell out of her.
My original plan was to break'up with her immediately after fvcking her, but she cried and begged'me, plus the pvssy was so sweet i couldn't. That was the biggest mistake i made, because few months later, she started acting'up, demanding for money a lot, and she started cheating on me with another guy, and finally broke'up with me without giving me any reasonable reason.
Though i later found out it was due to one Yahoo boy called George.

I cried for weeks when it happened.
It was so painful, heart'breaking and annoying, that a girl i forgave due to the fact i loved her, and did a lot of things for would do such a thing to me. I regretted not breaking'up with her when i first had the chance.

Blessing Nkeiruka Nwamgbe God will punish you wherever you are.

Though i've finally moved'on, and currently have a wonderful, lovely, beautiful and loving real virgin in my life, whom i dis-virgined not long ago because i no longer take chances.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by sunnyeinstein(m): 1:36am On Jul 11, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo!!!
Bro its like u n me are twins on this one o....
One of my exes said d same exact shiit n came back saying ' if a girl says no to u...she most times doesn't mean it..its ur job as a man to convince her'.... I just said weyrey dey affect ur weyrey o....I am God to know u dey joke abi? Oya comot here hia.....iberibe OMO!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by demefa(m): 1:36am On Jul 11, 2017
Good nd tnx for learning so fast.she is an olosho just.Tnx for dropping her name here I will track her and enjoy her too
donaldking10:
I was so madly in love with her, and for two years she lied to me that she was a virgin, and i foolishly believed her. Each time i tried to go down there, she would scream and tell me she's saving it till we get married.

So, one fateful day i went hanging'out with my friends, we started talking about our girlfriends, and i mentioned her name. One of the guys there described her to me, told me she used'to be his girlfriend, and that he had fvcked her in the past.
I was so shocked, i even found it hard believing. I was even arguing with the guy that it was a lie, and he just calmly told me that if i doubt him, that i should go ask her myself.

So, that weekend i invited her over to my lodge and decided not to ask her first, but play along as usual.
As i tried to go down there like before, she still gave me the same stupid excuse. That was when i decided to ask her.

Immediately i asked her, she started crying. I was so angry i didn't even send her tears, I just put'on my condom and fvcked the hell out of her.
My original plan was to break'up with her immediately after fvcking her, but she cried and bugged'me, plus the pvssy was so sweet i couldn't. That was the biggest mistake i made, because few months later she started cheating on me with another boy and broke'up with me without giving me any reasonable reason.

It was so painful, heart'breaking and annoying, that a girl i forgave due to the fact i loved her would do such a thing to me. I regretted not breaking'up with her when i first had the chance.

18 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by BiafranYouths(m): 1:39am On Jul 11, 2017
demefa:
He is d best dats y. He wants u to learn , cuz diz boys here can't learn.He is a professor of love

My definition of love and his mind be different, moreover am too old to be advised about love, he should keep it for his younger ones

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by ezzylee(m): 1:44am On Jul 11, 2017
Daboomb:

very true!

You have been snagged!

Man.... I saw the signs too but I thought things could still be fixed. Guess I was very very wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by demefa(m): 1:44am On Jul 11, 2017
Ur old bt still learning,u knw nothing about love. Nowonder u were used nd dumped.well it's ur cup of tea.its nt hw long bt hw well
BiafranYouths:

My definition of love and his mind be different, moreover am too old to be advised about love, he should keep it for his younger ones

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by donaldking10: 1:45am On Jul 11, 2017
donaldking10:

My original plan was to break'up with her immediately after fvcking her, but she cried and begged'me, plus the pvssy was so sweet i couldn't. That was the biggest mistake i made, because few months later, she started acting'up, demanding for money a lot, and she started cheating on me with another guy, and finally broke'up with me without giving me any reasonable reason.
Though i later found out it was due to one Yahoo boy called George.

It was so painful, heart'breaking and annoying, that a girl i forgave due to the fact i loved her and did a lot of things for would do such a thing to me. I regretted not breaking'up with her when i first had the chance.

Though i've finally moved'on, and currently have a wonderful, lovely, beautiful and loving real virgin in my life, whom i dis-virgined not long ago because i no longer take chances.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by demefa(m): 1:48am On Jul 11, 2017
Ur d king nw bro[quote author=donaldking10 post=58331596][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by sunnyeinstein(m): 1:50am On Jul 11, 2017
luminouz:

Like ur my new friend on NL!!!!!! grin
Don't get it twisted sis!!!

queenbetsy:
why not more than a sis? wink

luminouz:

Lmaooooo!!!
How about.....don't get it twisted babe/cutie? grin grin

queenbetsy:
I said more than a sis... I'll prefer 'big sis' wink

Jesuuuuuuuuuuus is Lord!!!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.