Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church (8654 Views)

What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? / She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church / Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
sorextee:
The way you dress is d way you will be addressed..
Our African parents didn't bring us up to dress like this to the house of the Lord.

Dont let the white pple deceive you..
And besides u cant dress like this to an interview..

mumu,like say no be white people introduce church to us
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by sorextee(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
Can't u pass a message, without abusing d person? undecided

Oluwamuyeewa:

mumu,like say no be white people introduce church to us
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by chiraqDemon(m): 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Bros why u nor just stay house pray. To me church no worth am again. If u bin tell that usher say u just come church to donate 10milla she for even give u special seat beside the pastor
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by khiaa(f): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2017
sorextee:
The way you dress is d way you will be addressed..
Our African parents didn't bring us up to dress like this to the house of the Lord.

Dont let the white pple deceive you..
And besides u cant dress like this to an interview..

The bible says come as you are.
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by EmraanHasanAnik(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2017
It is so great that embroidered designs are still relevant in the fashion world. It really is rich in culture and heritage. There are actually a few outfits that I have that are similar to these designs and I wear them often. I got the idea after seeing this African themed collection in Crowned Elegance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Steph Curry's Nudes Leaked Online And Twitter Had A Field Day / I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! / Women Show Off How Strong Their Necks Is In Nud£ Pictures. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.