Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church (8625 Views)

What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? / She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church / Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by HausaOverlord: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
sorextee:
The way you dress is d way you will be addressed..
Our African parents didn't bring us up to dress like this to the house of the Lord.

Dont let the white pple deceive you..
And besides u cant dress like this to an interview..
but Christianity is not from Africa na, na whites get am and we must follow dem craze finish.
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by femi4: 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Caringguy:
Hello Nairalanders, I'm so vexed right now sad

i went to church today dressing like this, can you imagine that one female usher came to my seat and be telling me that i shouldn't have dressed like this to the service.

My fellow Nairalanders is anything wrong dressing like this to church
Don't worry, just come Ikorodu like that, you all know how far
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Apollux(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Caringguy:

i went to church today dressing like this, can you imagine that one female usher came to my seat and be telling me that i shouldn't have dressed like this to the service.

Bros the easiest way to know the answer to your question is to dress like this to IKORODU... grin
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Awho(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
why do I think this op is only trying to show us his apartment
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Xsem(m): 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=Apollux post=58291947]
Bros the easiest way to know the answer to your question is to dress like this to IKORODU...
What happens at ikorodu,am curious.
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by rockyh(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Caringguy:

nothing except for the fact that a place of worship is not same as a club house or can u dress like that to the office on a Monday morning
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by PhilipGallagher(m): 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
As long as your cloth doesn't cause other people to sin, then you're good. So therefore, IMO there's nothing "bad" in the OP's outfit.
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by adexdon(m): 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Caringguy:

dressing like diz infront of God...don't he have respect for jah
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Chiefly(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Caringguy:

Nothing wrong wif your dressing hommy, I dress worse than this self nd if any usher disturb me I give em a piece of my mind nd prolly walk out depending on the manner of approach. The only church I wouldn't dress freely to is the Synagogue Church of all nations for obvious reasons.
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by patola080(m): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
and you are international right tongue
mofe love dnt mind d guy jo
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by patola080(m): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Awho:
why do I think this op is only trying to show us his apartment
u re right is dat Church and dat place look like hotel not house

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Caringguy:

area hail....u 4 wear m go winners na...dm go accept u.

by d way which church you wear m go
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by sorextee(m): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
We just talking on general terms... Either u re a boss or not.. Yes, we know God looks at the heart and all. The society frowns at such kind of dressing. I once dressed like this to church(similar Jean) early this year.. I noticed the ushers were looking at me somehow, but I didn't care. I never knew it would get to my father, who is the church secretary..

Caringguy:
Baba waitin i wan go do for interview I'm a Boss incase you don't know
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by kilojoDesigns: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Caringguy:

She might have just wanted your number and didn't know how to say cheesy
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by sorextee(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Make they no show u for TV shey??

Chiefly:

Nothing wrong wif your dressing hommy, I dress worse than this self nd if any usher disturb me I give em a piece of my mind nd prolly walk out depending on the manner of approach. The only church I wouldn't dress freely to is the Synagogue Church of all nations for obvious reasons.
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 10, 2017
Caringguy:

one question will solve all this issue. ..

How old are you? ??

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Tushtunez: 12:13am On Jul 10, 2017
nothing oo
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Babygal4eva(f): 12:41am On Jul 10, 2017
Because God is looking at dressing as a criteria for righteousness now abi

Additionally, why is the usher looking at your dressing instead of listening to the word of God. Everyone saying that can he dress like this to an Interview, yes he can't because humans are wordly creatures and My own God is higher than any human and so doesnt put stock in such trivalities. Go to his presence naked for all he cares as long as you worship him in spirit and in truth.He cares not if you are wearing mini skirt or crazy whateva na human beings dey put that rule for churches.

is any1 looking at their neighbours dressing in church worshipping God or what. Jesus said he that is without sin should cast the first stone.

I always say Nigerians should stop all this archaic reasonings thats why we can't find our 70+year old persident.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by nibblealittle(f): 1:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Well if it's a Christian church, didn't the lord say come as you are?
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 10, 2017
Babygal4eva:

Additionally, why is the usher looking at your dressing instead of listening to the word of God. Everyone saying that can he dress like this to an Interview, yes he can't because humans are wordly creatures and My own God is higher than any human and so doesnt put stock in such trivalities. Go to his presence naked for all he cares as long as you worship him in spirit and in truth.He cares not if you are wearing mini skirt or crazy whateva na human beings dey put that rule for churches.

is any1 looking at their neighbours dressing in church worshipping God or what. Jesus said he that is without sin should cast the first stone.

I always say Nigerians should stop all this archaic reasonings thats why we can't find our 70+year old persident.

First sensible comment ah av read

Chop knuckle ya head dey dere...yhu be babe..ah no know if yhu dey drink ah for say make Op geev yhu 2 Heineken for ya head

All of yhu shouting interview
"Can you go late to an interview, yet you go late to church"

Thunder fall on you
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by pu7pl3(m): 1:28am On Jul 10, 2017
sorextee:
We just talking on general terms... Either u re a boss or not.. Yes, we know God looks at the heart and all. The society frowns at such kind of dressing. I once dressed like this to church(similar Jean) early this year.. I noticed the ushers were looking at me somehow, but I didn't care. I never knew it would get to my father, who is the church secretary..

Church secretary's son...what are u looking for in NL romance Section
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by sorextee(m): 7:37am On Jul 10, 2017
See me See trouble o.
U mean say even pastor children no suppose come here? Im looking for my missing rib..

pu7pl3:

Church secretary's son...what are u looking for in NL romance Section
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by sorextee(m): 7:41am On Jul 10, 2017
I dont see the connection @bolded vs the remaining write up..

Babygal4eva:

Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by kalufelix(m): 8:26am On Jul 10, 2017
guy no dull ursef
bang that usher sharp sharp...
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Chiefly(m): 8:29am On Jul 10, 2017
sorextee:
Make they no show u for TV shey??

Lol. No, they'll actually send you out of the church building. If you gonna dress casual there then it should be simple.
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Chiefly(m): 8:31am On Jul 10, 2017
Babygal4eva:

Lol. tell that to T. B JOSHUA and other top men of God.
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by pu7pl3(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2017
sorextee:
See me See trouble o.
U mean say even pastor children no suppose come here? Im looking for my missing rib..

Hehehe...u should be helping ur dad record churchmatter
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Babygal4eva(f): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2017
Chiefly:

Lol. tell that to T. B JOSHUA and other top men of God.

this is what im saying, I don't need to confirm my way of worship to any1 no matter what form of ordinance they claim to have. Worshipping God is a private and personal thing.
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Babygal4eva(f): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2017
sorextee:
I dont see the connection @bolded vs the remaining write up..

Comic relief yh
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Chiefly(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
Babygal4eva:

this is what im saying, I don't need to confirm my way of worship to any1 no matter what form of ordinance they claim to have. Worshipping God is a private and personal thing.

Yes, but until you fall into a tight corner and get humbled you don't. We actually share similar views but I've learnt to behave like Romans when I'm in Rome.
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by Nightking04(m): 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
did you post this thing looking for someone to say you're cute?
Re: What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church by ajasbaba(m): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
so you are asking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? / Break Up Songs/pity Party Songs / Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.