Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship (3365 Views)

Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by Cinderella5(f): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
It doesn't matter whether you are more than 30 yrs old, if you don't have an accommodation of your own, you are not matured enough to be in a romantic relationship angry

You want to make out with a girl, you invite her to your friend's house, or a friend's friend crib or an elder brother's house, what is it Don't you have class and self respect? You embarass a lady when you do that.
If the meeting is to introduce her to your friend or brother, fine, but if you have ulterior motive, stop it, it's a classless thing to do, you aren't the brokest man in the world undecided.

And ladies who follow follow men and even sleep with them in a friend's friend house or brother's house, your matter is spiritual undecided

#Cinderella tots

7 Likes

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by Cholls(m): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
my sister lets say I have a place of my own is it to come and fvck me or what?

9 Likes

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cinderella, it is obvious when Jesus said it's finished... He was actually referring to your midget brain... grin

18 Likes

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sista Cinderella5, may I ask: is it ok if the dude takes the babe to an hotel instead?!

I believe that Men should bring gals to hotel, until they decide that she is sane/proper/good enough to know your address .... And yes, whether sane/proper or not, she can be fukced (the catch is not having a woman coming to your front door, if/when you give her a red card)

6 Likes

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cinderella5:
It doesn't matter whether you are more than 30 yrs old, if you don't have an accommodation of your own, you are not matured enough to be in a romantic relationship angry

You want to make out with a girl, you invite her to your friend's house, or a friend's friend crib or an elder brother's house, what is it Don't you have class and self respect? You embarass a lady when you do that.
If the meeting is to introduce her to your friend or brother, fine, but if you have ulterior motive, stop it, it's a classless thing to do, you aren't the brokest man in the world undecided.

And ladies who follow follow men and even sleep with them in a friend's friend house or brother's house, your matter is spiritual undecided

#Cinderella tots

[b]You obviously have issues with guys that are still managing themselves.....lol
Though I see sense in ur post....that struggling guys should focus on how to make their life better before adding extra baggages like a girlfriend to their life that hasn't even taken shape in a way ladies like u consider as good enough.....

Not having a personal space isn't the most horrible thing that can happen to a man....u obviously have a myopic view about life....the truth is life must go on... its part of struggle...

There's no lady that won't want a man to have his own personal space...but some loving enough swallow their pride and show their love and support for the guy in that uncomfortable space....u might not be able to...but some will...its really no a big deal...
When I was a teenager around 13yrs old.i remember a young man my dad helped stayed in one of our guest rooms for almost a year plus after he lost his job....i remember back then his babe comes and even sleeps over some times..but things got better and he moved out..he's flawlessly rich now and the same babe by his side as wifey....
the days of struggle defines a man and these are the period he can know who will be loyal and supportive both male and female...ever wondered why tuface went back to Annie, and Messi went back to his long ago girlfriend when they both had nothing..??[/b]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by Doctorfitz: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lols diAry of a pained girl... Why do broke guys keep fvcking u? Smh

7 Likes

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by Ifakiland(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cinderella5:

#Cinderella tots
Just say ure looking for a bf that has a place to Bleep u

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by AbiaBoi: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cinderella5:

#Cinderella tots

Broke guys like me Fall on u....

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by Gofwane(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Cinderella, it is obvious when Jesus said it's finished... He was actually referring to your midget brain... grin
grin grin kai, kai, kai! Bros you are a very wicked somebody.

This your comment made me laugh for the first time since Friday.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by Cinderella5(f): 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:
you are sick, brokelyn. Broke guy.
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by Cinderella5(f): 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Sista Cinderella5, may I ask: is it ok if the dude takes the babe to an hotel instead?!

[s]I believe that Men should bring gals to hotel, until they decide that she is sane/proper/good enough to know your address .... And yes, whether sane/proper or not, she can be fukced (the catch is not having a woman coming to your front door, if/when you give her a red card)[/s]

Hotel, better.
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by ednut1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Who know maybe the op BF carry am go 900 per hour hotel self
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by Cinderella5(f): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
1StopRudeness:

[b]You obviously have issues with guys that are still managing themselves.....lol
Though I see sense in ur post....that struggling guys should focus on how to make their life better before adding extra baggages like a girlfriend to their life that hasn't even taken shape in a way ladies like u consider as good enough.....

Not having a personal space isn't the most horrible thing that can happen to a man....u obviously have a myopic view about life....the truth is life must go on... its part of struggle...

There's no lady that won't want a man to have his own personal space...but some loving enough swallow their pride and show their love and support for the guy in that uncomfortable space....u might not be able to...but some will...its really no a big deal...
When I was a teenager around 13yrs old.i remember a young man my dad helped stayed in one of our guest rooms for almost a year plus after he lost his job....i remember back then his babe comes and even sleeps over some times..but things got better and he moved out..he's flawlessly rich now and the same babe by his side as wifey....
the days of struggle defines a man and these are the period he can know who will be loyal and supportive both male and female...ever wondered why tuface went back to Annie, and Messi went back to his long ago girlfriend when they both had nothing..??[/b]
you made sense I must confess cry

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by Cinderella5(f): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
AbiaBoi:

Broke guys like me Fall on u....
I reject you with holy ghost fire.
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cinderella5:
you are sick, brokelyn. Broke guy.

Get thee behind me, fûcking gold digging broke girl... undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by Cinderella5(f): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ifakiland:

Just say ure looking for a bf that has a place to Bleep u
wow, small sense you don't have.
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
Gofwane:
grin grin kai, kai, kai! Bros you are a very wicked somebody.

>This your comment made me laugh for the first time since Friday.

LOL... You're welcome Bro... grin
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by Cinderella5(f): 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Lols diAry of a pained girl... Why do broke guys keep fvcking u? Smh
this one is squating with a friend's friend grin broke dude.
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by Cinderella5(f): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Get thee behind me, fûcking gold digging broke girl... undecided
you are so broke, you had to make it part of your moniker grin poverty infested grin
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cinderella5:
[s] you are so broke, you had to make it part of your moniker grin poverty infested grin [/s]

Hoe-K... grin

1 Like

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by jjjjj2017: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cinderella5:

#Cinderella tots
Your post is full of senses & only people with low IQ will say its nonsense!
As far as am concerned, a guy that doesn't have self apartment is not supposed to have a girlfriend not to talk of any fuccking romantic relationship. its crazy taking gals to someone's friend or brothers house for whatever any purpose other then introduction & if you must do that, she must have already visit your own apartment even if you stay inside a room apartment.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by jjjjj2017: 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
1StopRudeness:

You made sense.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
1StopRudeness:

30 Billions Likes... cool

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by sirusX(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Hoe-K... grin
Savage you are grin
No chill you've got

1 Like

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
sirusX:
Savage you are grin
grin grin
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Yeah, for once we agree on something.
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by Doctorfitz: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cinderella5:
this one is squating with a friend's friend grin broke dude.

U wish. Even when I was in Med school na me myself and I. No b ur fault Na Mtn and its likes I blame.

So many of you no reach to browse talk less post trash.
Be guided ozuo ..

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cinderella5:
you made sense I must confess cry

Wow!!!!...cinderella5 admits that a guy made sense in one of her threads.....now that is epic..
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:

30 Billions Likes... cool

U are one hilarious somebody.......vjay?? Yishhhh!!

I prefer two bottles of Andre instead
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
1StopRudeness:

U are one hilarious somebody.......vjay?? Yishhhh!!

I prefer two bottles of Andre instead

LOL... I'll add two more bottles of Jack Daniels and one Hoelosho like the OP for you, Bro... cheesy
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship by Ghosttt(m): 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
Everyone bashing the op like she stole generator. Well left to me I tink the op made a little point doh. In d sense dat she said *romantic relationship* meaning u can actually be in a relationship bt nt d romantic one. Cos dis days some guys will borrow apartment, borrow CD, borrow t.fare for the gal, borrow everything just to bleep

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do I Stand To Gain In A Relationship Since I Have Weak Erection / Why Dont Guy's Nudes Get Leaked Online? / O je Wa Ka Eng : Nairaland Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.