Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final (7351 Views)

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / I'm In A Good Mood, So I've Decided To Give Away 2k Cash Per Question U Answer.. / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by theGigolo: 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
If I don't learn anything from this thread about females, I might never learn again.

Pls change the title to "How to be a player 101"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
theGigolo:
If I don't learn anything from this thread about females, I might never learn again.

Pls change the title to "How to be a player 101"

lols, pls tell us what you've learned oh.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
lebete3000:
I'm a good guy that has always been good to people but gotten evil back in return every time. I have realized that ppl aren't really interested in d good you do to them but only your personality. I am a shy person with low self esteem. I have shown people my good side and even been open to them all to my detriment majority of the time. There are however sometimes I get in my good elements and during this period ladies will now bring themselves around me loving up but when I need them emotionally the most they take advantage of my emotional weak state and ride roughshod over me.
When a woman senses confidence she bows, when she senses weakness she misbehaves.
I know Women aren't really keen on a man's money as I've had enough of them help me when I'm broke but in my good elements. I've noticed them neglect me when I'm weak only to be lurking in one corner waiting for when I'll come around and den flock around me when I do. I've come to realize there's really no emotional help a woman can render a man but will even add to his sorrows instead when he's weak and help other men thay are feeling good about themselves.
This has made me to come to the conclusion they're useless and can't afford such specie in my life. A dog is a better companion.
I will simply use them for the only thing I need them for- Sex & Procreation. I have decided not to be bitter while doing this as it will stagnate my progress in life.
This is my final resolution.

Awww spoken like the weak man you are, giving up just because of a few women you met, its no biggie , just shows how you handle disappointment , am curious to know how you handle work too, you think life is meant to be straight forward well you're in for a long ride of disappointment if this is what it takes to break you, best of luck man.

Also just to put it out there, I don't know how you do it, but I've never meant a woman who didn't play a positive role in my life if they didn't I wouldn't be that close with them in the first place.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
pcguru1:

Awww spoken like the weak man you are, giving up just because of a few women you met, its no biggie , just shows how you handle disappointment , am curious to know how you handle work too, you think life is meant to be straight forward well you're in for a long ride of disappointment if this is what it takes to break you, best of luck man.

lol, this is meant to make me feel better i guess.
Decision is made and that's final.
we'll all end up creating monsters since life isnt straight forward.
i'll take advantage of the b!tches when i get myself 2geda. pay them back in their own coin.
they'll never have the decency to be well behaved if i'm weak anyway. so its better i treat like the goat they are.
all this rubbish you're saying about the weak man i am only re-inforces my mission to deal with them and people like you when i get better.
so keep it coming bro.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
pcguru1:

Also just to put it out there, I don't know how you do it, but I've never meant a woman who didn't play a positive role in my life if they didn't I wouldn't be that close with them in the first place.

congrats to you for them making your life better, i think that should cover up for others who they've made their lives miserable even without getting close to them. you're naive enough to think one needs to get close to woman to be irritated by them.
better thank your stars you're just a likeable person, cos if not, women will seek you out and irritate you even if youre in Antartica.
I guess they have been cursed to do just that.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
lebete3000:

lol, this is meant to make me feel better i guess.
Decision is made and that's final.
we'll all end up creating monsters since life isnt straight forward.
i'll take advantage of the b!tches when i get myself 2geda. pay them back in their own coin.
they'll never have the decency to be well behaved if i'm weak anyway. so its better i treat like the goat they are.
all this rubbish you're saying about the weak man i am only re-inforces my mission to deal with them and people like you when i get better.
so keep it coming bro.

Hahaha you really don't know how pathetic you sound, I guess I would have been a devil if I start to count how many ways girls have dealt with me, but at the end of the day, I know where am going and I know the day I decide to tow the path you are towing it means those girls have won, all the best bro, sha keep your act limited to slay queens, the thought of you meeting decent and honest girls cringes me. Oh trust me things will get better for you as long as you have the right focus, years ago I was in a bad spot , honestly I do hope things work out for you and you decide to ignore those type of women, you'd be surprised how many blessings I've gotten through some ladies. But am curious why give women like that your time of the day ?
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
lebete3000:

congrats to you for them making your life better, i think that should cover up for others who they've made their lives miserable even without getting close to them. you're naive enough to think one needs to get close to woman to be irritated by them.
better thank your stars you're just a likeable person, cos if not, women will seek you out and irritate you even if youre in Antartica.
I guess they have been cursed to do just that.

First I need to apologize for calling you weak and second because I might not reply again but the best revenge you give is to succeed and here's the best part to be indifferent , a lot of crazy women go out along way to try to get to you, but not giving them attention or even acknowledging their presence drives them crazier than anything. A lot of ladies I've washed my hands off, those days during the cold war, they'd practice this concept of erasing certain people from photographs, articles, certificate and in a sense such person would cease to exist.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
pcguru1:

First I need to apologize for calling you weak and second because I might not reply again but the best revenge you give is to succeed and here's the best part to be indifferent , a lot of crazy women go out along way to try to get to you, but not giving them attention or even acknowledging their presence drives them crazier than anything. A lot of ladies I've washed my hands off, those days during the cold war, they'd practice this concept of erasing certain people from photographs, articles, certificate and in a sense such person would cease to exist.

your reply is none of my business.
you can stay shut for as long as you want.
what i am going to do is what i'll do.
we all react to issues differently.
you can decide to4give and let go, while i can decide to stop hurting but still hurt you back.
what i'm simply gonna do is to break them emotionally and prey on them as they have on me.
and they are all the same as far as i'm concerned- no good or bad girls.
you can take that and run along now. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by muller101(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
lebete3000:
I'm a good guy that has always been good to people but gotten evil back in return every time. I have realized that ppl aren't really interested in d good you do to them but only your personality. I am a shy person with low self esteem. I have shown people my good side and even been open to them all to my detriment majority of the time. There are however sometimes I get in my good elements and during this period ladies will now bring themselves around me loving up but when I need them emotionally the most they take advantage of my emotional weak state and ride roughshod over me.
When a woman senses confidence she bows, when she senses weakness she misbehaves.
I know Women aren't really keen on a man's money as I've had enough of them help me when I'm broke but in my good elements. I've noticed them neglect me when I'm weak only to be lurking in one corner waiting for when I'll come around and den flock around me when I do. I've come to realize there's really no emotional help a woman can render a man but will even add to his sorrows instead when he's weak and help other men thay are feeling good about themselves.
This has made me to come to the conclusion they're useless and can't afford such specie in my life. A dog is a better companion.
I will simply use them for the only thing I need them for- Sex & Procreation. I have decided not to be bitter while doing this as it will stagnate my progress in life.
This is my final resolution.
OP WELCOME TO THE CLUB.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
pcguru1:

Hahaha you really don't know how pathetic you sound, I guess I would have been a devil if I start to count how many ways girls have dealt with me, but at the end of the day, I know where am going and I know the day I decide to tow the path you are towing it means those girls have won, all the best bro, sha keep your act limited to slay queens, the thought of you meeting decent and honest girls cringes me. Oh trust me things will get better for you as long as you have the right focus, years ago I was in a bad spot , honestly I do hope things work out for you and you decide to ignore those type of women, you'd be surprised how many blessings I've gotten through some ladies. But am curious why give women like that your time of the day ?

this is why im terrified of dating my age group/peers.

Most of them are monsters
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Jimi23(m): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mumu Op. Search yourself first. How good have you been to the womenfolk yourself. Go Sidon abeg
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by ganie(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
How I wish you can share with us one of your plights in the hands of these so called "women". The day you know the power or the extent a woman can go for a man, I mean the ones that loves you wholeheartedly and the opposite,the day you become wise. Choose wisely and remember Excellency Karma.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by mctowel01: 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
NevetsIbot:

Last last... You go still look back at this post and say "I mumu when I dey type this thing sha"

Na jus one girl go bend your knee. For every player out there.. There that one girls who'll make him wanna die for her.... I met mine... Lol. Took me a while to get over her.
so true
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
A pity people are quite naive and dont understand human nature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] / How I Just Caught This Girl Cheating (photo) / How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.