Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan (19010 Views)

Atiku Sought The Help Of Uk Not To Be Arrested I US But Was Turned Down / We Didn’t Grant Atiku Visa Says American Embassy - Independent.ng / No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Nukilia: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2017
duni04:

It's funny how people can't smell lies and propaganda even when it punches them in the face. The EFCC cannot write the British government not to issue anyone a Visa except the British embassy asked for the expert opinion of the EFCC. Patience should release documents to prove that the EFCC wrote the British government and documents to prove that the British government exonerated her after investigating her.
Tissue of lies.

Although I don't support corruption, but I don't believe all you've written there.
1. We can smell the lies and propaganda, its oozing out from this government and their unreliable agencies.
2. The EFCC under the guise of investigation have the right to send a message to BE
3. which dumb documents are you asking for? As if seeing the document changes anything.

A government that cannot disclose the health challenge of his president is a fraud.
A government that deceives the masses under the guise of fighting corruption is a fraud.
I will not join in calling Nigeria a zoo, all I know is that dumb people are busy running the country and their end will come soon.
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Annie939(f): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2017
swagagolic01:

U don't hate Oya come love me
u are very funny, just smiling.
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Nukilia: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2017
Annie939:
sweetie i don't hate. if you check i quote both Mrs buhari too, lets forget sentiment in this country and move forward. all this politicians should stay back here and fix the country that's all dear.

cheesy grin grin Guy, stop that story! Develop the country like Buhari is staying back to develop the country ... Shebi... grin grin

Lol
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by SplendidE(f): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2017
mama peace allow us rest abeg shuoo,this woman no d tire o
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by ADUBA1(m): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2017
Why will he read when he is full of hatred and sentiment. A chauvinist is like the pupil, the more light u shown on it, the more it shrinks
malele:

Did u read the post atall
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Nukilia: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
Magu for President!!!! grin

Its too early to be drunk @soberdrunk
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by linusbnn(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2017
sarrki:
Magu I want to use this medium to say thank you .

Thanks for everything you are doing in Efcc

Kudos my man.

The enemies of state ,looters and their online supporters will not know joy and happiness

Why not write to UK commission against persons like Fashola,Amaechi etc?. That is when I will know the fight is a sincere one.

1 Like

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Annie939(f): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2017
Nukilia:

cheesy grin grin Guy, stop that story! Develop the country like Buhari is staying back to develop the country ... Shebi... grin grin

Lol
suit your self dear and have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Absoj(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2017
vecman222:
What is this pig of a woman going to the UK for
Haba! That's too rash. Why call her pig? Don't u sense a case of witchhunting in dis whole saga? I bet u, she isn t corrupt compared to some wolves using dis new regime as a cover.

1 Like

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Nukilia: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2017
alizma:
EACH TIME I HEAR MAGU, I REMEMBER DORA AKUNYILI. KUDOS

shocked Your comment is an insult on the highly revered Prof Dora Akunyili of blessed memory.
Kindly look for someone else to compare your magu with. We are talking of someone who doesn't obey the rule of law, a person who the DSS suggested has affiliation with corrupt individuals. This country is filled with jokers!
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by deebsman1(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2017
This woman doing more harms to herself, her husband and her family more than good. She no get handlers or advisers. Well, people like that are always surrounded by sycophants
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by swagagolic01(m): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2017
Annie939:
u are very funny, just smiling.

U see 1 of the benefits if u start loving me?? U be smiling everyday, abi u like pain nd sorrow??
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Nukilia: 9:06am On Jul 10, 2017
Annie939:
suit your self dear and have a nice day

I know you've gotten the gist already cheesy grin Wishing you a lovely day
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by ocelot2006(m): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2017
sarrki:

You sound like a charge and bail lawyer

I wonder how some people supports looters covering up with rule of law

While same law was broken when they syphoned our money

Has it been proven in the courts that PEJ siphoned funds from the nation's coffers? Magu's actions have gone to far now. He should remember that power is transient. He won't be the EFCC Boss forever.
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Ibime(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2017
That's because you are a thief Ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by charlesluthor(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

Bastard.....soon Biafra will come...u people can stay alone

prof. mcgonagall
Igbo spotted. cool
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by newslifeop: 9:22am On Jul 10, 2017
Good
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by duni04(m): 9:26am On Jul 10, 2017
Nukilia:

Although I don't support corruption, but I don't believe all you've written there.
1. We can smell the lies and propaganda, its oozing out from this government and their unreliable agencies.
2. The EFCC under the guise of investigation have the right to send a message to BE
3. which dumb documents are you asking for? As if seeing the document changes anything.

A government that cannot disclose the health challenge of his president is a fraud.
A government that deceives the masses under the guise of fighting corruption is a fraud.
I will not join in calling Nigeria a zoo, all I know is that dumb people are busy running the country and their end will come soon.
I have no idea what Buhari in London has to do with patience Jonathan and her magical 35 million dollars in Skye bank. This lady has money she can't account for. She's been asked to explain the source and she can't. Where's the persecution coming from? If she didn't steal money would the EFCC be chasing after her? She fraudulently opened a dom account in someone else's name but with her signature. She's even lucky she's not been charged to court based on that fraudulent offence. The EFCC is even giving her small respect and she's busy making noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by braine(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2017
DieBuhari:
Nonsense.
So any fool from any agency can just wake up one morning and tell a foreign government who to give visa and who not to give?
Go for mental check up please

So the chairman of the EFCC is "any fool"? I wonder who needs mental check up between you and me.
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Nukilia: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2017
duni04:

I have no idea what Buhari in London has to do with patience Jonathan and her magical 35 million dollars in Skye bank. This lady has money she can't account for. She's been asked to explain the source and she can't. Where's the persecution coming from? If she didn't steal money would the EFCC be chasing after her? She fraudulently opened a dom account in someone else's name but with her signature. She's even lucky she's not been charged to court based on that fraudulent offence. The EFCC is even giving her small respect and she's busy making noise.
Well, I am fed up with all these everyday drama. I expect her to provide evidence of the funds in her account. I think the government should also look at Turai Yaraduas account, Miriam Abachas account e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by legacyint: 9:37am On Jul 10, 2017
It is only in nigeria law enforcement agencies bring their self so low to the extent were they are now reagrded as common burglars and petty thief.i weep for this country.

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by duni04(m): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2017
Nukilia:

Well, I am fed up with all these everyday drama. I expect her to provide evidence of the funds in her account. I think the government should also look at Turai Yaraduas account, Miriam Abachas account e.t.c
The FG has been seizing money from the Abachas since 1999, I don't think Maryam has written any petition to anyone to stop the seizures or forfeitures. It's this local village former first lady patience, that thinks the world revolves around her that wants to intimidate everyone because we're trying to recover our money that she stole from us. Stupid illiterate woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by eph12(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2017
MalcoImX:
Evans sent his wife to Ghana and planned to follow her.
Buhari was sent to London so that?
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by 2016v2017: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2017
aolawale025:
The whole madam Jonathan saga is becoming a witch-hunt. The actual corrupt people are in government now
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by poh10(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2017
when you have no concrete evidence you have no right .. the UK authorities did well..EFCC approach is dogmatic
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by 989900: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2017
DieBuhari:
Nonsense.
[s]So any fool from any agency can just wake up one morning and tell a foreign government who to give visa and who not to give?[/s]
Go for mental check up please

You need the check up.
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by ofwest47(m): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2017
its a lie just to use the house of rep to get her out of her thievery
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by 989900: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2017
duni04:

Imagine if I or any other random person in the country did that -- no be here . . . same country where any random crackhead police officer can order you to unlock your phone for them on the street at gunpoint.

Federal prosecutors seem to not be that smart, just charge her for the small sins and get a conviction -- charge her for forgery or something and get a conviction.

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Kdgoldyoungest: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2017
A nice one, he should keep doing is work.
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by manikspears: 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
braine:

What investigation did the British government do exactly? When did the British government become an investigative body in Nigeria, disregarding our agencies?

Looks like the British government are promoting corruption here.

nope the british government are very wise,they want her to pack nigerian money to their country so that they will seize it and develop their country,those bastards are very wicked. they've not returned ibori and co's money to nigeria o,yet they want more..
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by babaztee: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
What is mama Peace doing with 15b Naira?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biodun Olujimi Replaces Akpabio As Senate Minority Leader / Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 / NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.