Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan (18996 Views)

Atiku Sought The Help Of Uk Not To Be Arrested I US But Was Turned Down / We Didn’t Grant Atiku Visa Says American Embassy - Independent.ng / No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by vecman222(m): 7:29am On Jul 10, 2017
RZArecta:
Nobody says security agencies shouldn't do their jobs but repeatedly breaking into someone's house when the person isn't around, WITHOUT A SEARCH WARRANT, and stealing the persons property is going overboard. In a sane clime, Magu would have been relieved of his duties and prosecuted since he obviously doesn't know what it entails. It is acts like this that is pushing the country into a ditch. Magu and all those who support his impunity are the real enemies of state and their fùck ùps shall soon be treated by posterity

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Annie939(f): 7:49am On Jul 10, 2017
malele:

Run away when the husband is still in nigeria?
Its quite unfortunate what hate is doing to u
sweetie i don't hate. if you check i quote both Mrs buhari too, lets forget sentiment in this country and move forward. all this politicians should stay back here and fix the country that's all dear.

3 Likes

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by EmperorKpee(m): 7:59am On Jul 10, 2017
Madame, Who is Magu to tell UK not to give U VISA?
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by 0b100100111: 7:59am On Jul 10, 2017
RZArecta:
Nobody says security agencies shouldn't do their jobs but repeatedly breaking into someone's house when the person isn't around, WITHOUT A SEARCH WARRANT, and stealing the persons property is going overboard. In a sane clime, Magu would have been relieved of his duties and prosecuted since he obviously doesn't know what it entails. It is acts like this that is pushing the country into a ditch. Magu and all those who support his impunity are the real enemies of state and their fùck ùps shall soon be treated by posterity

And how possible is it on Earth for EFCC not to have a search warrant before invading someone's property? It outrightly impossible as it won't cost them an eye to get such.
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by 0b100100111: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2017
EmperorKpee:

Magu is the UK Visa Officer grin

1 Like

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Chikelue2000(m): 8:01am On Jul 10, 2017
malele:

Did u read the post atall
U de mind that one?, pathetic BMC crew
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by EmperorKpee(m): 8:01am On Jul 10, 2017
Madame, Who is Magu to tell UK not to give U VISA? You looted. Period! Comply with whatever security restrictions placed on you. Its one of those consequences.
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Aburi001: 8:02am On Jul 10, 2017
sarrki:
Magu I want to use this medium to say thank you .

Thanks for everything you are doing in Efcc

Kudos my man.

The enemies of state ,looters and their online supporters will not know joy and happiness
Motion seconded grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by wakes: 8:02am On Jul 10, 2017
Eh!
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by soberdrunk(m): 8:03am On Jul 10, 2017
Magu for President!!!! grin
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by peter0071(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2017
Magu i know...UK embassy i know..But plsssssss who are u?? lols
EmperorKpee:

1 Like

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by peter0071(m): 8:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Magu is doing a great job....
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Aburi001: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2017
EmperorKpee:
Abeg ask her again and again grin

Na so she cause endless problems between Jonathan and Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Sleyanya1(m): 8:06am On Jul 10, 2017
Lol
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Kiakia(m): 8:08am On Jul 10, 2017
So, what does Patience Jonathan want the Senate to do? Gag EFCC or prevent the Agency from doing their job? Corrupt woman! She held no political office, yet amassed so much wealth at the expense of the State. I wonder why EFCC have not concluded investigation on this woman with a view to arraigning her in court accordingly.
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Yusuf4: 8:10am On Jul 10, 2017
I a m a die hard supporter of GEJ. because I am a Christian but my question is how did Mama Peace come about 15B in her account.
God damn how.

1 Like

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Kiakia(m): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2017
sarrki:

You sound like a charge and bail lawyer
I wonder how some people supports looters covering up with rule of law
While same law was broken when they syphoned our money
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Kiakia(m): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2017
sarrki:

You sound like a charge and bail lawyer
I wonder how some people supports looters covering up with rule of law
While same law was broken when they syphoned our money
He probably believed the yarn spun by that woman's lawyer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by awuf2008: 8:12am On Jul 10, 2017
This is nothing but witch hunting after all there are do many ladies that are found wanting in the past, yet efcc did not after them. This attitude is not helping this country but will continue to problems. I now see the reasons why of natoonal assembly are bent on removing Magu at all cost. Mr Magun you are biased in most of your judgement, i therefore support NA for your removal.
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Kiakia(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2017
Dannyset:
People should be able to use their brain when it's needed. Magu or EFCC? Magu is just like every other person Working as an officer in EFCC. He couldn't do that on his own if he wasn't working for the commission.
It will be right to say EFCC writes British Govt not to issue her visa and not Magu. We are too emotional in this part of the world.
Good reasoning!

1 Like

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by neatideas: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2017
In the next few months or years Magu will be irrelevant and Ex president wife's will still be having meetings all over the places. No real justice can prevail with our present constitution and the kind of politicians we have now. All these news are just mere distractions. May God open doors for you and me.

1 Like

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by swagagolic01(m): 8:16am On Jul 10, 2017
Annie939:
sweetie i don't hate. if you check i quote both Mrs buhari too, lets forget sentiment in this country and move forward. all this politicians should stay back here and fix the country that's all dear.

U don't hate Oya come love me
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 10, 2017
sarrki:

Kudos my man.

The enemies of state ,looters and their online supporters will not know joy and happiness

Bastard.....

prof. mcgonagall

1 Like

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2017
sarrki:

Kudos my man.

Bastard.....soon Biafra will come...u people can stay alone

prof. mcgonagall
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by donprinyo(m): 8:19am On Jul 10, 2017
There comes a time when nigerian citizens have class. But now aboki wan turn everybody to aboki. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by duni04(m): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
The allegations against our client by the EFCC were duly investigated by the UK authorities and other international bodies who found the reports baseless and thereupon issued the visa and other travel documents to our client.”

So after EFCC gragra, she still got her VISA.

Hmm
It's funny how people can't smell lies and propaganda even when it punches them in the face. The EFCC cannot write the British government not to issue anyone a Visa except the British embassy asked for the expert opinion of the EFCC. Patience should release documents to prove that the EFCC wrote the British government and documents to prove that the British government exonerated her after investigating her.
Tissue of lies.
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by larryhills: 8:26am On Jul 10, 2017
sarrki:

Kudos my man.

babu understanding of English language. ba na gin turanchi. u just commented without understanding d context. how many times have they(efcc,drug etc) stopped Aisha or any APC member from traveling? use your brain and not ur brawn . hollup..
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by lloyds(m): 8:29am On Jul 10, 2017
RZArecta:

What is this one saying? Gross Loothing is a peculiar African issue, and it has to be treated as peculiar. How do u find your stolen good if you already informed the thief u are coming?
This is Nigeria man, not Yankee.
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by alizma: 8:31am On Jul 10, 2017
EACH TIME I HEAR MAGU, I REMEMBER DORA AKUNYILI. KUDOS
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Nukilia: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2017
Kiakia:
So, what does Patience Jonathan want the Senate to do? Gag EFCC or prevent the Agency from doing their job? Corrupt woman! She held no political office, yet amassed so much wealth at the expense of the State. I wonder why EFCC have not concluded investigation on this woman with a view to arraigning her in court accordingly.

Your EFCC is the most corrupt organisation. The Senate till today has been making a request in order to know how much the EFCC has recovered, but no response. I think we should demand accountability from the organisation as well as individuals.

1 Like

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by kenex4ever(m): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2017
braine:

What investigation did the British government do exactly? When did the British government become an investigative body in Nigeria, disregarding our agencies?

Looks like the British government are promoting corruption here.
which one did ur corrupt efcc do other than to loot people's home when they are not around?
The GEJ's family they are witch gunting had their children school in nigeria but ur saint bubu improves other con3s economy by payung fees in dollar.

Once this local assistant commissioner of police gets a petition, he first posts it online to get praise from zombees, then later he will lose in court because of lack of evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Inspects Federal Projects In His Senatorial District / Alhassan Ado Garba Hires Thugs To Attack Community For Asking Questions - SR / Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.