Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan (19005 Views)

Atiku Sought The Help Of Uk Not To Be Arrested I US But Was Turned Down / We Didn’t Grant Atiku Visa Says American Embassy - Independent.ng / No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by sapele914(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
The allegations against our client by the EFCC were duly investigated by the UK authorities and other international bodies who found the reports baseless and thereupon issued the visa and other travel documents to our client.”

So after EFCC gragra, she still got her VISA.

Hmm
A former first lady,Of course they will give her a visa ,so she can come and spend part of the looted funds in Self Fridges and all those other high end stores they normally frequent in London.
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by Jerrypolo(m): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
vecman222:
What is this pig of a woman going to the UK for
same thing your cow of a President went there for.
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by ofwest47(m): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
its a lie just to use the house of rept. to get her out of her thievery
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by limeta(f): 12:33am On Jul 11, 2017
sarrki:
Magu I want to use this medium to say thank you .

Thanks for everything you are doing in Efcc

Kudos my man.

The enemies of state ,looters and their online supporters will not know joy and happiness

Obasanjo dey there
Ibb dry there
Abacus family dey
All of them dey there
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by sarrki(m): 4:01am On Jul 11, 2017
limeta:

Obasanjo dey there
Ibb dry there
Abacus family dey
All of them dey there

Lime baby

Cool down
Re: Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan by limeta(f): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

Lime baby

Cool down

You don get yr ipob membership card
What You waiting for .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns General Boroh, Moriki For N975m Amnesty Fraud (Photos) / Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence / Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.