Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test (32744 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by cletty: 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
endymarc:
Does anyone know if the position for RF Planning Engineer interview has been conducted after the simulation assessment test?
I also applied for RF planning Engineer but have not gotten any feedback yet
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by endymarc(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
@Cletty, kindly update if you get any feedback or have any info. I would do the same should I.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by cletty: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
endymarc:
@Cletty, kindly update if you get any feedback or have any info. I would do the same should I.
ok
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 18, 2017
MTN has begun conduct of 2nd phase interviews for the roles.. I did a second interview conducted my MTN N, after the simulation test and all..
Its likely they will contact today... They often reach out on Fridays ..

Best of luck and be hopeful.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by endymarc(m): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2017
@rychard, what role were you interviewed for?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Amah23: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2017
Has anyone here been interviewed for the role of CRO billing and collections please or know of anyone who has?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by ejifranks(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
rychard:
MTN has begun conduct of 2nd phase interviews for the roles.. I did a second interview conducted my MTN N, after the simulation test and all..
Its likely they will contact today... They often reach out on Fridays ..

Best of luck and be hopeful.
when you say second interview do you mean that you were interviewed twice after the simulation test? Please clarify.

2 Likes

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Chukbeck(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
What role were u interviewed for?
ejifranks:
when you say second interview do you mean that you were interviewed twice after the simulation test? Please clarify.
ejifranks:
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Chukbeck(m): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Chukbeck:
What role were u interviewed for?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by dsaynt: 2:06am On Aug 19, 2017
rychard:

When did you write the risk management Simulation test, because a friend of mine has been interviewed by MTN for the role.(analyst ERM).

I applied for a manager role not analyst. Haven't heard anything still sha.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2017
ejifranks:

Once after the simulation, I notice some peeps have not been interviewed yet after the simulation
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2017
dsaynt:

I applied for a manager role not analyst. Haven't heard anything still sha.

Okay, I met a manager who's also been interviewed for risk manager about second week of Aug.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by chaizo: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
@rychard you are yet to answer the question. Please tell the position you were interviewed for.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by ejifranks(m): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
rychard:

Once after the simulation, I notice some peeps have not been interviewed yet after the simulation
Yes. Neither have I. Pls do you have any information on the treasury analyst position, if interviews have being conducted for its applicants?

3 Likes

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by dsaynt: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
rychard:

Okay, I met a manager who's also been interviewed for risk manager about second week of Aug.

Well it's to keep my fingers crossed. 2nd week of August is the just this last week so there is still hope for me . Lol.
Will keep you guys updated.
Good luck everyone
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
dsaynt:

Well it's to keep my fingers crossed. 2nd week of August is the just this last week so there is still hope for me . Lol.
Will keep you guys updated.
Good luck everyone

4th Aug precisely
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Chukbeck(m): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
Pls does any one know whether they have started invitation for Sales Planning Manager?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by dsaynt: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
rychard:

4th Aug precisely

What was the exact title of the role that your friend was called for?
Hope he made it through. Even if no be me make another person get better job in this our harsh economy.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
dsaynt:

What was the exact title of the role that your friend was called for?
Hope he made it through. Even if no be me make another person get better job in this our harsh economy.

Risk manager position, you're right bro, the economy is tuff... But I heard the lion king is back
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by ejifranks(m): 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hi rychard pls do you have any information on the treasury analyst position, if interviews have being conducted for its applicant?

3 Likes

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Getjamez(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
pldease let always indicate the date we took our simulation assessment because we all have different date we took our simulation assessment. so that each every one of us can know if the info is for our category or not. i did my simulation assessment on 04/08/2017 and i have not heard anything up till now
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2017
ejifranks:
Hi rychard pls do you have any information on the treasury analyst position, if interviews have being conducted for its applicant?

Actually, I don't have any info on that. I'm only an applicant like the rest of us...
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by slye(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
Please who has been called for technical support engineer??
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by dsaynt: 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
rychard:

Risk manager position, you're right bro, the economy is tuff... But I heard the lion king is back

Hahahahaha @lion king. Make we see first.

The role I applied for was for senior manager. So maybe they are different. Not sure sha
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by HRtechnique: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
What means did they use to contact?
Mail or Call please.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Gshun: 7:40am On Aug 24, 2017
please house, any data service engineer applicant invited for interview yet ?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Ifexabc: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
GOODNEWS HOUSE!!!

I pulled a call to the number that previously called me after the Stimulation test for Customer Support Officer.

The news is that, its still ongoing and NO 1 has been contacted yet..

And so i was advised to be patient and stay calm.

Gshun:
please house, any data service engineer applicant invited for interview yet ?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Ayomi088(m): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by chardyni(m): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ifexabc:
GOODNEWS HOUSE!!!

I pulled a call to the number that previously called me after the Stimulation test for Customer Support Officer.

Have you gone for an interview after the simulation exercise?

I wouldn't put much stock into Dragonet's responders words. I called them some weeks ago and all I got was still in process.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by dare111: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
They call me aand ask me similar question too but since then i have not head anything

Ifexabc:
GOODNEWS HOUSE!!!

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by opeyemode: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Zico5:
Interview for customer relationship officers tomorrow

Did u go for the interview? More so, which of the customer relationship officers' posts were you called for?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by dsaynt: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
I got this off LinkedIn. Gives us a look into what's happening at MTN now. Though that no mean say na all of us dem go employ o! Lol

You've applied to a position that's been posted and you're wondering what is taking the recruiter so long? Here's just a snapshot of what's happening in the background:
1. 150 people applied to that job posting on Indeed.
2. Another 100 applied via the posting on LinkedIn.
3. 50 applied via the company's career portal
4. 2 people have applied internally
5. 2 people have been referred by employees
6. The recruiter has reached out to 60 people and responses are coming in daily.
If it takes the recruiter at least 10 seconds to scan each resume (sometimes much less if the applicant is overseas or even out of province) imagine the time consumption.

Now imagine that said recruiter is working on 10 or maybe even 40 roles at the same time. They're also pre-screening, phone interviewing and sometimes interviewing in person. Add to that, working with the hiring manager to schedule interviews up the food chain for additional meetings.

On top of that, recruiters can be overseeing a wide range of projects - on-campus recruitment, branding efforts, etc. So while I'm extremely sensitive to how candidates feel during the process, I do think there needs to be a bit of a reality check re what a Recruiter's reality looks like as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Got This Interview I Never Applied, Photo / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying / A New SCAM FORMAT!!! scam on STATOIL LTD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.