Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test (32752 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by chaizo: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
dare111:

if you received call from MTN on your preferred location, don't loose hope. They will definitely call you.
I received call from MTN and later dragnet Solution. They invited me today for interview at Ibadan. prayer is what i need now

Thanks dear, I'm still believing God for His best. May His presence go with you and cause you to find favour with God and man. Congratulations in advance dear! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by opeyemode: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
dare111:

if you received call from MTN on your preferred location, don't loose hope. They will definitely call you.
I received call from MTN and later dragnet Solution. They invited me today for interview at Ibadan. prayer is what i need now

best of luck bro. However, were u invited via mail or call?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by cletty: 7:44am On Sep 09, 2017
Please anyone with information on if interview has been scheduled or carried out for RF planning Engineer
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by HRtechnique: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2017
Hi,

Is There Anyone Here Who Applied For The HR Advisor Role

Regards.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by techserve: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2017
dare111:

Hi Dare,

Good to hear this. For you to have been called, it means you passed the Simulation test and you have had some time of work experience doing a similar thing you have applied to MTNN for.

Now the Interview is going to be about testing your HEAD[HOW SMART YOU ARE], EMOTIONS[HOW YOU HANDLE ISSUES] and HAND [SKILL].... there about. They want to know how you have worked in the past, the experiences you had [good and bad] and how you handled issues.

The way forward to this kind of interview is to give them as much examples/case as you've had.

As such, there isn't much to prepare for. Its a kind of interview where "you cannot give what you do not have", nothing to cram, its just about your work life so far... To help them see if you are a fit for them.

I pray for the very best for you and every other person in this. Go and enjoy God's favour.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by chaizo: 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
@Dare, all the best bro. One thing I know that cannot be taken from MTN is INTEGRITY. The company's level of professional integrity is just unquestionable and incomparable. Hence, those of us who are yet to be called should remain hopeful. I still believe!

1 Like

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Ohans04: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Yes i was called to ask for preferred location,the interview was about life scenarios in which you would have to handle you are to explain how well you would do it.
chaizo:

Really? Lol, for what position please and why did you say so? More so, were you called to choose your preferred location before the interview? Abeg respond o
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by chaizo: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ohans04:

Yes i was called to ask for preferred location,the interview was about life scenarios in which you would have to handle you are to explain how well you would do it.
Alright, thank you dear. Enjoy God's favour!
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Ifexabc: 2:32am On Sep 12, 2017
Well like he said...if u were called for preferred location u would be called... and i have just been scheduled for an interview... Customer Service Support Officer...

3 Likes

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Ohans04: 10:32am On Sep 14, 2017
hOW DID IT GO ?

Ifexabc:
Well like he said...if u were called for preferred location u would be called... and i have just been scheduled for an interview... Customer Service Support Officer...
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Ifexabc: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2017
am currently at the location...awaiting to be called in...
Ohans04:
hOW DID IT GO ?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by KiLLyMiL: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
I am happy for the ones that are getting invite for interview. Just got a regret email from dragnet after being called twice about a preferred location. Shii is sad yo, had hope but now well... Goodluck to the rest of you. Guess am done following this tread
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by mm7: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
Those still waiting to be called please don't loose hope, as I did not get called first before I was invited for interview, so just remain hopeful you will be called.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by techserve: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
mm7:
Those still waiting to be called please don't loose hope, as I did not get called first before I was invited for interview, so just remain hopeful you will be called.
Shalom

What role please
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Ifexabc: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
@Killy ..dnt loose hope yet...u it myt be a mistake from dragnet.. or probably u choose a location thats already full..so which location did u choose..

KiLLyMiL:
I am happy for the ones that are getting invite for interview. Just got a regret email from dragnet after being called twice about a preferred location. Shii is sad yo, had hope but now well... Goodluck to the rest of you. Guess am done following this tread
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Getjamez(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Thank you for your interest in the 2017 MTN Nigeria Careers.

We regret to inform you that we will not progress your application for the role of Analyst, ICT MFS and Digital Services any further on this occasion.

We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Dragnet Solutions Limited

Please do not reply to this email, as the sending address cannot accept responses.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by mm7: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
Getjamez:
Thank you for your interest in the 2017 MTN Nigeria Careers.

We regret to inform you that we will not progress your application for the role of Analyst, ICT MFS and Digital Services any further on this occasion.

We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Dragnet Solutions Limited

Please do not reply to this email, as the sending address cannot accept responses.
Please have u done the interview, if done when?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by dare111: 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
techserve:

Hi Dare,

Good to hear this. For you to have been called, it means you passed the Simulation test and you have had some time of work experience doing a similar thing you have applied to MTNN for.

Now the Interview is going to be about testing your HEAD[HOW SMART YOU ARE], EMOTIONS[HOW YOU HANDLE ISSUES] and HAND [SKILL].... there about. They want to know how you have worked in the past, the experiences you had [good and bad] and how you handled issues.

The way forward to this kind of interview is to give them as much examples/case as you've had.

As such, there isn't much to prepare for. Its a kind of interview where "you cannot give what you do not have", nothing to cram, its just about your work life so far... To help them see if you are a fit for them.

I pray for the very best for you and every other person in this. Go and enjoy God's favour.

Thanks,Techserve, i did not see your post before the interview, but all the same i just try my best, the interview is thought provoking, is mostly for experienced people who will always have example to back up their claims. My brother, if you are inexperience, nothing for you. I also realized that the selection by dragnet after passing the exam is also based on relevant experience, you must currently be doing some thing related to the role in question. some people passed the assessment but were not recommended. why i said this is because out of four us interviewed, three were already contract staff with MTN doing similar job, i was the only person from another sister GSM company also doing similar job. They said they will revert within two weeks. thanks for the prayer and the support man,

1 Like

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by dare111: 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
chaizo:
@Dare, all the best bro. One thing I know that cannot be taken from MTN is INTEGRITY. The company's level of professional integrity is just unquestionable and incomparable. Hence, those of us who are yet to be called should remain hopeful. I still believe!

Thanks my brother, i believe MTN is not civil service, they will always put round peg in a round hole.

hoping for the best
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Chukbeck(m): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
dare111:

Thanks,Techserve, i did not see your post before the interview, but all the same i just try my best, the interview is thought provoking, is mostly for experienced people who will always have example to back up their claims. My brother, if you are inexperience, nothing for you. I also realized that the selection by dragnet after passing the exam is also based on relevant experience, you must currently be doing some thing related to the role in question. some people passed the assessment but were not recommended. why i said this is because out of four us interviewed, three were already contract staff with MTN doing similar job, i was the only person from another sister GSM company also doing similar job. They said they will revert within two weeks. thanks for the prayer and the support man,

Bros Please do you know if they have started csalling for Sales Plaanning Manager role?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by adayola(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
I received this message today.

Following your application for the position of Customer Relationship Officer (Self Service & Electronic Channels) take this as a formal invitation to attend a function specific test. Your test details are as below:

Test Center: MTN Nigeria office

Address: 4th floor Maritime House Berger Cement Bus Stop, Oshodi, Apapa express Way (After Mile 2)

Date: Thursday 21st September, 2017

Test Time: 10:00am

We also have testing centers in Abuja, Asaba and PH, for interested candidates do call below numbers for acknowledgment between (Mondays to Fridays from 8:00 am
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Ifexabc: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
@Adayola...have u done any interview after the simulation test?

adayola:

Following your application for the position of Customer Relationship Officer (Self Service & Electronic Channels) take this as a formal invitation to attend a function specific test. Your test details are as below:

Address: 4th floor Maritime House Berger Cement Bus Stop, Oshodi, Apapa express Way (After Mile 2)

We also have testing centers in Abuja, Asaba and PH, for interested candidates do call below numbers for acknowledgment between (Mondays to Fridays from 8:00 am
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by adayola(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ifexabc:
@Adayola...have u done any interview after the simulation test?

No.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Ogoli: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
adayola:

How did you apply?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by adayola(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ogoli:

How did you apply?

On the erecruter portal.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Zico5(m): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
adayola:

Pls can u kindly send the number here or mail me through taar7@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by dare111: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=Chukbeck post=60503448]

Bros Please do you know if they have started csalling for Sales Plaanning Manager role?
No. I have no idea
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by endymarc(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Does anyone know if interview has been conducted for RF Planning role?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
The recruitment process is almost concluded by now..
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by yuceeh: 12:19am On Sep 23, 2017
rychard:
The recruitment process is almost concluded by now..

Are you a spokes person of MTN, how did u arrive at your conclusion or are you
giving us an insider information ?
Remember over 100 positions were advertised and I doubt if up to 50% has be
called or filled.
I did my simulation test on the 5th of August (and there were others that did after us and so on) and I don't even think they ve started calling my batch ( I stand to be corrected)

I believe the process is very much ongoing, it will take a lot of time and patient.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by adayola(m): 5:04am On Sep 23, 2017
endymarc:
Does anyone know if interview has been conducted for RF Planning role?

Another simulation test was conducted on 21st for applicants,though not everybody was invited. At was conducted at MTN apapa office.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by adayola(m): 5:13am On Sep 23, 2017
yuceeh:

Are you a spokes person of MTN, how did u arrive at your conclusion or are you
giving us an insider information ?
Remember over 100 positions were advertised and I doubt if up to 50% has be
called or filled.
I did my simulation test on the 5th of August (and there were others that did after us and so on) and I don't even think they ve started calling my batch ( I stand to be corrected)

I believe the process is very much ongoing, it will take a lot of time and patient.

He didn't say 'concluded'. He said "almost concluded". It means the ones that are yet to be conducted are a part of what is left before it will be concluded. Its just simple English.

The doubt that 50% of the openings are yet to be filled, should be cleared immediately; interviews and tests are going on on daily basis and in different MTNN locations everyday of the working week.

This is not to make us give up in our expectations but to come to terms with the facts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Got This Interview I Never Applied, Photo / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying / A New SCAM FORMAT!!! scam on STATOIL LTD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.