Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Paradox Of Money And Women - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paradox Of Money And Women (12421 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / Paradox Of Polygamy / Love, Money And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by soulamanne(m): 4:07am On Feb 03, 2010
WOMEN, turn the W upside down change the M in the middle to N and the N at the back to Y, u will get MONEY!!!thats how money changes everything about a woman.this has always been my opinion.when a woman says she loves u and still sticks with u,check ur pocket.fine there is always an exception but these dyas,it is sooooooooo hard.and that is where their prob is.until women accept that they cant ve all the great combinations in one guy(rich,tall,handsome,caring,God fearing etc), they will forever be searching for their dream man even aftr they are married!
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by whitelexi(m): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2010
Let's all return back to common sense and practice green dating grin grin grin

Any girl that creates too much expenditure [CO2] in this age of Economic meltdown [Global Warming], we need to return and get a more green one plus the govts offering £2000 as exchange stimulus grin grin grin
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Rastamann: 1:30am On Feb 04, 2010
You want to know why women are like this? the simple answer is M-O-N-E-Y! Just like some men, some women will do anything because of money. Why will a lady have sex with a dog or horse?
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by sulad82i(m): 1:31am On Feb 04, 2010
It doesnt take a rocket scientist to find that out. Ladies need a man that can take care of them.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by A40(m): 2:17am On Feb 04, 2010
Don't mind these chics. Buncha osho-frees. Reminds me of that old school saying 'If money grew on trees girls would marry monkeys'

If i was the bloke as an I-Town bobo i would hit it and quit it and walk off like Big Papi i advise the dude to do the same
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by H2O2: 2:23am On Feb 04, 2010
my sentiments exactly dude.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by chic2pimp(m): 5:41am On Feb 04, 2010
whitelexi:

Let's all return back to common sense and practice green dating grin grin grin

Any girl that creates too much expenditure [CO2] in this age of Economic meltdown [Global Warming], we need to return and get a more green one plus the govts offering £2000 as exchange stimulus grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin Chei laff wan kill me die oooo cheesy cheesy.

I've never really seen you as a serious dude and this only confirms it grin cheesy
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by oyinda3(f): 6:22am On Feb 04, 2010
I don't see any paradox in that. It is common sense and human nature. even your "cousin's cousin's uncle" (male!!) will come to claim you once you win lottery talkless of love interest.

you whitelexi, if you are chasing a very beautiful girl and later six months later, you find out that she's been involved in a car crash that disfigured her face and skin so that she has now become ugly, will u still go chasing her?  tongue

to me, there is no paradox in all these. yeah it's very shallow and self serving. but it's all part of human nature.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by twinskenny(m): 7:14am On Feb 04, 2010
@topic

women and money = same thing
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by tkb417(m): 8:21am On Feb 04, 2010
A-40:

Don't mind these chics. Buncha osho-frees. Reminds me of that old school saying 'If money grew on trees girls would marry monkeys'

If i was the bloke as an I-Town bobo i would hit it and quit it and walk off like Big Papi i advise the dude to do the same
wise words there

if money grow on trees, these things will marry monkeys!!!!
u need a gold medal for this cheesy
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by otukpo(f): 8:31am On Feb 04, 2010
Interesting to know that it is not only naija gals in nigeria that are like this.
U pple always make it look like naija girls are the guilty ones here.

So now its a women thing.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Gabry(f): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2010
A few weeks ago in the UK, a team of 6 IT professionals won the Euromillions lottery jackpot of £85million.
One of them had actually been chasing a chick for months, spending all his hard earned money on her to please her, but she kept leading him on and mouthing him off with her friends saying he's too chav, his dressing and general appearance was not appealing and he was not fun to be with. . .  After like 6 months she finally told him straight off that he stood no chance with her on the friday his syndicate played the lucky numbers.

Dude walks into the office the very next monday only to discover he was now a multi millionaire, news spread, chick hears it, and now the same chick desperately wants a relationship with him. . .

Why are women like this?

White Bro, I agree with you. Majority of the female are Gold DIggers (Sorry ladies for admiting this but Im kinda tired watching with my eyes every single day how majority of the ladies behave!). Yeah. . . They would open their legs for the money! I had my share of witnessing them every single day. . . Its kinda embarrasing to be honest and it makes me wanna give them a dirty slap!  angry

My mom told me about this collegue of mine which use to be a colleague of her before. Her name is Raidah and she works in the Flour Factory with my mom. She was the secretary there and my mom was the Purchasing Exe there. Raidah is the type of lady that would go out with rich men so she went out with the boss and soon she became the personal secretary to the boss within a week of dating and she got a higher salary. And than after they had sex, the boss dumped her and told everyone that her Privates was black and hairy and it smells and its loose. She was embarrass and she left. Anyways, she got married to an old ugly rich man which was going to die soon in hopes to get his fortune. WHen he died, she came to find out that he actually has another wife before her and has children and all his property goes to them instead of her and she was his mistress and play mate. Thats all. Now she is single and old and she works in the hotel where I do part time for my events management and she is a front desk clerk trying to earn a living and had to struggle to pay her medical bills cause she was diagnose with Hepatitis A. She has no children and she is kinda suffering from depression.

So. . . My father always tells me that you can be as greedy as you like. . . But you do have to pay back for your actions. Thats called karma!

1 Like

Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by allboyz(m): 9:31am On Feb 04, 2010
women plus money is the square root of evil! cool
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 04, 2010
oyinda.:

I don't see any paradox in that. It is common sense and human nature. even your "cousin's cousin's uncle" (male!!) will come to claim you once you win lottery talkless of love interest.

you whitelexi, if you are chasing a very beautiful girl and later six months later, you find out that she's been involved in a car crash that disfigured her face and skin so that she has now become ugly, will u still go chasing her? tongue

to me, there is no paradox in all these. yeah it's very shallow and self serving. but it's all part of human nature.
God bless you jare
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by oge4real(f): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2010
Abeg leave women alone.
The dude will definitely have more friends now that he is rich. Even guys that use to snub him in the past will now learn to respect him. Its human nature to want to be associated with success its not peculiar to women alone.
We still gat sooooooo many male gold diggers.
Make una leave women alone!
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Realestdude: 10:55am On Feb 04, 2010
All women are thieves & only care about their selfish interests,y'all should know that by now!
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by blapo(m): 10:56am On Feb 04, 2010
There is a saying which says if money grows on tree most women will marry monkeys
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by whitelexi(m): 11:33am On Feb 04, 2010
oyinda.:

you whitelexi, if you are chasing a very beautiful girl and later six months later, you find out that she's been involved in a car crash that disfigured her face and skin so that she has now become ugly, will u still go chasing her? tongue

If she don gree b4 that accident i wont just disappear, but if she's been stringing me along, and chopping my money but not giving me an answer. . . grin grin grin I'll be gone in far faster than 60seconds. . . Very very fast oh! grin grin grin
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by ayettymama(f): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2010
Gabry:

White Bro, I agree with you. Majority of the female are Gold DIggers (Sorry ladies for admiting this but Im kinda tired watching with my eyes every single day how majority of the ladies behave!). Yeah. . . They would open their legs for the money! I had my share of witnessing them every single day. . . Its kinda embarrasing to be honest and it makes me wanna give them a dirty slap!  angry

My mom told me about this collegue of mine which use to be a colleague of her before. Her name is Raidah and she works in the Flour Factory with my mom. She was the secretary there and my mom was the Purchasing Exe there. Raidah is the type of lady that would go out with rich men so she went out with the boss and soon she became the personal secretary to the boss within a week of dating and she got a higher salary. And than after they had intimacy, the boss dumped her and told everyone that her Privates was black and hairy and it smells and its loose. She was embarrass and she left. Anyways, she got married to an old ugly rich man which was going to die soon in hopes to get his fortune. WHen he died, she came to find out that he actually has another wife before her and has children and all his property goes to them instead of her and she was his mistress and play mate. Thats all. Now she is single and old and she works in the hotel where I do part time for my events management and she is a front desk clerk trying to earn a living and had to struggle to pay her medical bills cause she was diagnose with Hepatitis A. She has no children and she is kinda suffering from depression.

So. . . My father always tells me that you can be as greedy as you like. . . But you do have to pay back for your actions. Thats called karma!

i thought your asian??

i hear asian women dont care abt money?

hmm this is new!
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by otondo55: 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2010
Typically their nature !

If you give her chance, you are dead !

1 Like

Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by GeorgeD1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2010
women and money! bah! that's what the world is turning into! angry
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by kidgenious(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2010
Well,everyone needs money to get this,get that.and quite straight to point that the economic recession isnt making it easy to come by.but for most ladies there crave for money is simply ridiculous.just cos u're part of there lives,they would wanna drain you to the teeth. undecided
Pls ladies get your hands on something useful n profitable so you stop pinging the pockets of guys dry.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2010
@ original post

Many people are like that, not jst women.

If I were the guy, I'll accept her but I won't spend money for her
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by nihun(m): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2010
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by smooooooth: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2010
nihun:

for real.

@Poster not all women are like that, my ex never ask for a cent from me,in looks,body and character she fine beyond compere o.

Change the girls you hang with.

how will she ask, when she kept ur ATM and knew the code. maga!
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by nihun(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2010
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by smooooooth: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2010
no wonder she dumped ur ass. u tooooooooooooooooooo stingy. WITH UR SUPER GLUE HAND.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2010
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by nihun(m): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2010
smooooooth:

no wonder she dumped your backside. u tooooooooooooooooooo stingy. WITH your SUPER GLUE HAND.

Five year old pikin, yes she dump me o, and  i would do anything to get her back, but is not for money she leave o.

No decent lady sells her love. When guys like you find this out you will stop complaining.

Giving a girl a gift is complete different from buying a girl.

This in 2010 not 1810. Find decent Girls.  What our fathers and grandfathers did was in times long gone.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by tushbobo(m): 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2010
Just as men can die cos of beautiful women women can do anything to get a rich man.That's why every p**sy's got a price, u know what i mean.If i were the man i ll date her but not spend a dime on her while i take care of other women.No big deal.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by smooooooth: 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2010
nihun:

Five year old pikin, yes she dump me o, and  i would do anything to get her back, but is not for money she leave o.

No decent lady sells her love. When guys like you find this out you will stop complaining.

Giving a girl a gift is complete different from buying a girl.

This in 2010 not 1810. Find decent Girls.  What our fathers and grandfathers did was in times long gone.

okay i hear u cos this is 2010 doesnt mean the role of the man has changed. i bet by 2020 she will be feeding ur ass. cos she is a modern woman stucked with the wrong man. God help u, make i catch ur babe, i will sway her with some blink blink. and too bad u dnt know what a five year old knows.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by nihun(m): 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2010

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook / When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) / Charming Men (jaruma Products )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.