Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace (3139 Views)

Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! (2) (3) (4)

Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
it is on a sad note, i write this to my beloved ones here. I have dedicated so much time creating threads here to make people happy. As a result, other areas suffered. I didn't have time to read other peoples's thread (selfish of me). I'll focus now on other people's write up. I really craze for 2go sha. When i dey toilet i type, on top woman, type, while working, type, i want to cross road o, type etc. So many topics in my diary. For the fun of it, u can tel me which of my topics was the most captivating wink

I also noticed that a lot of persons have joined romance section hence my presence is hardly noticed/needed. On this auspicious day, i clocked 2000 likes to mark my 2 years in nairaland. It's the right time to retire and rest in peace like twaci sexkillz kinginvahala kingtom berlynn and co. Thanks lalasticlala for occasionally deeming some of my threads fit for frontpage.

To those who taught i'm dying, holy ghost fire!!

To those who felt my threads were only crazy ones, you will find out from my profile that the good ones hardly gets response. Hence i joined the controversy train. That's unfortunate though.

Cc.. Lefulefu midehi2 iamkashybaby pocohantas ebonyeyes sexybbstar greyboy30 singledad benita27 victornezzar sekxy lalas27 mcbrooklyn deguynxtdoor maxi112 angelicdamsel traphedges iamsinz tahrah oyindidi refiner zarzar lionesscza papiikush iamjude tosyne2much connectpoint safiaa lawlahdey Omotayor123 monalisa185 lawlahdey aminat508 rukkydelta thepussyhunter whowhowhokwara ogorwyne ebukahades10 etc

NOTE: in order for amadioha not to fire you, don't quote the post before commenting so you don't spam people's mention grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Lalas247(f): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Where you dey waka go

Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Fadiga24(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dude here it is.

Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Don't deactivate o... I will miss you if u do sad sad
Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Holuwadamilarey(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
go get a job bro
Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by McBrooklyn(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
RIP, Bro... Gone too soon cry embarassed

Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Blackhawk03(f): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Alainise undecided

Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
redbeans:
it is on a sad note, i write this to my beloved ones here. I have dedicated so much time creating threads here to make people happy. As a result, other areas suffered. I didn't have time to read other peoples's thread (selfish of me). I'll focus now on other people's write up. I really craze for 2go sha. When i dey toilet i type, on top woman, type, while working, type, i want to cross road o, type etc. So many topics in my diary. For the fun of it, u can tel me which of my topics was the most captivating wink

I also noticed that a lot of persons have joined romance section hence my presence is hardly noticed/needed. On this auspicious day, i clocked 2000 likes to mark my 2 years in nairaland. It's the right time to retire and rest in peace like twaci sexkillz kinginvahala kingtom berlynn and co. Thanks lalasticlala for occasionally deeming some of my threads fit for frontpage.

To those who felt my threads were only crazy ones, you will find out from my profile that the good ones hardly gets response. Hence i joined the controversy train. That's unfortunate though.

Cc.. Lefulefu midehi2 iamkashybaby pocohantas ebonyeyes sexybbstar greyboy30 singledad benita27 victornezzar sekxy lalas27 mcbrooklyn deguynxtdoor maxi112 angelicdamsel traphedges iamsinz tahrah oyindidi refiner zarzar lionesscza papiikush iamjude tosyne2much connectpoint etc

NOTE: in order for amadioha not to fire you, don't quote the post before commenting so you don't spam people's mention grin
hahahahahaha
Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:
Where you dey waka go
I'm still around. But i will be mainly an observer. No more cracking of my brains to create a thread tongue
Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
redbeans wetin happen my guy
Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Hilarious.
Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by refiner(f): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Farewell redbeans...till we meet to part no more. embarassed

Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Oyindidi(f): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Redbeans, which girl break your heart?
Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by harriet412(f): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
lmao.. rest in piecesgrin grin
Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Splinz(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
refiner:
Farewell redbeans...till we meet to part no more. embarassed

C'mon, show blackbeans some love. His craze for attention has finally done the worse!

Oh bloda beans, why, why, why did you have to leave so soon!??
Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
redbeans:
I'm still around. But i will be mainly an observer. No more cracking of my brains to create a thread tongue
Your thread subject is funny. "Sad News, the time has come for me to rest in peace.

BTW, Seun doesn't pay people for creating threads, besides freelancers...if he has any.
Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
I'm alive, hale and hearty. Read through the post before commenting @ all
Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Lalas247(f): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
redbeans:
Oh lol thought this was your goodbye thread
Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
Don't deactivate o... I will miss you if u do sad sad
not at all. I love nairaland a lot. Will be contributing more now to other talented nairalanders thread. one man falls for another to rise.

#I.don.clear.road.for.you wink
Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by KINGinVAHALA: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
redbeans:

Cc.. Lefulefu midehi2 iamkashybaby pocohantas ebonyeyes sexybbstar greyboy30 singledad benita27 victornezzar sekxy lalas27 mcbrooklyn deguynxtdoor maxi112 angelicdamsel traphedges iamsinz tahrah oyindidi refiner zarzar lionesscza papiikush iamjude tosyne2much connectpoint safiaa lawlahdey ogorwyne ebukahades10 etc

Quite funny!
Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sun re o
Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
McBrooklyn:
rest in peace as in resting from the stress to type oo shocked
Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by pterson(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
You ate our readbeans? Enjoy your retirement, bro.
Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hmmm rest well ok.
Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
go get a job bro
hmm... Wetin I do you? sad

It's the painful truth though embarassed
Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by McBrooklyn(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
redbeans:
rest in peace as in resting from the stress to type oo shocked

Oops, sorry... I ain't sorry... tongue
Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Nedfed(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
Op sorry oooooooo (pele)
Who actually care about?
Orobo fall on you

Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
sekxy:

hahahahahaha
babe.. You just broke my rule. Quoting everything. Lala was among those re-quoted again o. You are on your own when he strikes oooo smiley
Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Mustiboy(m): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
your presence and your absence means nothing to the likes of myself.
do whatever floats your boat

Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
redbeans:
babe.. You just broke my rule. Quoting everything. Lala was among those re-quoted again o. You are on your own when he strikes oooo smiley
Re: Sad News: The Time Has Come For Me To Rest In Peace by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
How I felt when your thread made FP.

Ladies With Small Boobs.. Small Butts..and Small Body.. This Is For You / Man Caught On Camera Making Love With A Car Exhaust (video) / I Caught My Cousin Having Sex... Drop Your Story