Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) (7222 Views)

3 Tips That Will Make You Last Longer in Bed (No drugs, No herbs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) by IamGobe(m): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
while some are good at it, some men find it difficult to last long during sex. In most cases it leads to low self esteem, insult from partner and feeling of using drugs.

Here are some tips to make you last longer during sex

1. Don't skip pre-intimacy.

Studies have shown that couples that indulge in pre-intimacy report having sex for longer than those who don't. Instead of getting right down to business, take some time to cuddle, kiss, touch one another, and so on. The more time you spend on pre-intimacy, the longer you'll be in bed together.
If you get too excited during pre-intimacy, stop her from doing whatever she's doing and focus all of your attention on her instead.

2. Change positions often.

This can shift your attention. Plus, exploring different sexual positions can make sex more exciting and ensure that both partners are satisfied.
Also, don't be afraid to stop having sex temporarily to focus on her.

3. Try to distract yourself.

If you find yourself getting too excited during sex, try to distract yourself from how turned on you are by thinking about something completely unrelated to the situation, like work or school. Temporarily diverting your attention can help you relax and slow down.
Whatever you think of, make sure that it's something that doesn't turn you on sexually in any way.

4. Take slow, deep breaths.
Many men find that breathing slowly and deeply during sex can help them last longer. This can be attributed to the fact that breathing helps us relax. Try to breathe deep into your belly. Feel it expanding as you inhale. It may also help to hold your breath for two or three seconds before exhaling, slowly. This holding can have a calming, centering effect.

5.Let her be in control.

The person who is in control is usually the one experiencing most of the pleasure; letting her be in control can help decrease some of the sensitivity you feel.

Feel free to add yours

Culled from WIKIHOW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) by fr3do(m): 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
count from 100 to 1 backwards in your head...

na madam go tire

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) by IamGobe(m): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
fr3do:

na madam go tire

That is good to knw
Re: How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) by xamuel17(m): 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
if ur a student, think of ur carryovers

if ur a family man, think of oga Landlords house rent.

if ur a Nairalander, think of how u can make front page

As for me, I keep my thought on biafra actualization till madam says she's satisfied

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) by Nedfed(m): 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lemme seee lemme seee
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Op I can see you banging P.hD in Sexology from Uniport in the future

Re: How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) by IamGobe(m): 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nedfed:
Lemme seee lemme seee
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Op I can see you banging P.hD in Sexology from Uniport in the future

U meant to say bagging abi? grin

Anyways I'm nt tongue
Re: How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) by fourcraftmen: 12:26am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) by toastedbread: 1:38am On Jul 12, 2017
nack 3 glasses of ciroc

1 Like

Re: How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) by mgdimagaladima(m): 5:17am On Jul 12, 2017
Thump up
Re: How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) by Alexbrain(m): 6:13am On Jul 12, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) by kingtblackhoc(m): 6:16am On Jul 12, 2017
Well...
Re: How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:41am On Jul 12, 2017
xamuel17:

As for me, I keep my thought on biafra actualization till madam says she's satisfied

Radarada, omo ajokuta mamomi.

Re: How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) by gideonchris: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2017
IamGobe:
while some are good at it, some men find it difficult to last long during sex. In most cases it leads to low self esteem, insult from partner and feeling of using drugs.

Here are some tips to make you last longer during sex

1. Don't skip pre-intimacy.

Studies have shown that couples that indulge in pre-intimacy report having sex for longer than those who don't. Instead of getting right down to business, take some time to cuddle, kiss, touch one another, and so on. The more time you spend on pre-intimacy, the longer you'll be in bed together.
If you get too excited during pre-intimacy, stop her from doing whatever she's doing and focus all of your attention on her instead.

2. Change positions often.

This can shift your attention. Plus, exploring different sexual positions can make sex more exciting and ensure that both partners are satisfied.
Also, don't be afraid to stop having sex temporarily to focus on her.

3. Try to distract yourself.

If you find yourself getting too excited during sex, try to distract yourself from how turned on you are by thinking about something completely unrelated to the situation, like work or school. Temporarily diverting your attention can help you relax and slow down.
Whatever you think of, make sure that it's something that doesn't turn you on sexually in any way.

4. Take slow, deep breaths.
Many men find that breathing slowly and deeply during sex can help them last longer. This can be attributed to the fact that breathing helps us relax. Try to breathe deep into your belly. Feel it expanding as you inhale. It may also help to hold your breath for two or three seconds before exhaling, slowly. This holding can have a calming, centering effect.

5.Let her be in control.

The person who is in control is usually the one experiencing most of the pleasure; letting her be in control can help decrease some of the sensitivity you feel.

Feel free to add yours

Culled from WIKIHOW

...6.LISTENING TO MUSIC WITH THE VOLUME TURNED A LITTLE BIT LOUD COULD HELP YOU ALSO AS IT WILL DISABLE U FROM HEARING HER MOAN. EVEN TRYING TO SING THE SONG PLAYING{IN YOUR MIND} CAN ALSO TAKE UR MIND AWAY...

1 Like

Re: How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) by stanleyazo(m): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2017
Not fun anymore
Re: How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) by swagguElite(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2017
Easy to say! ...Yu hv never met some kind of Ass before! ...that kind of ass yu want to look at when it bounces on your laps! ....nothing can make me think of my House Rent at the moment

...with that Ass Rent in my front! _fvck any other rent including Kevin Durant!(my n!gga) grin

Bros! ... Some asses will take you to your factory reset setting! _stay away from your crush! ...if you want to last longer! tongue

3 Likes

Re: How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) by GENTLENNAJI(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2017
fr3do:
na madam go tire
is like u have being waiting for this post
Re: How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) by GENTLENNAJI(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2017
fr3do:
na madam go tire
Re: How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) by GENTLENNAJI(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2017
fr3do:
na madam go tire
Re: How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) by Roum(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2017
xamuel17:

oga I don faint
Re: How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) by GawzMan(m): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
stall gist
Re: How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) by Kingdolo(m): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
toastedbread:
nack 3 glasses of ciroc
See yourself
Re: How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) by toastedbread: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
Kingdolo:

See yourself

Yes na. Wetin bad to ciroc?
Re: How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) by toastedbread: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
GawzMan:
stall gist

As in market stall gist?

(1) (Reply)

THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] / Meet The Busty OAP Every Ghanian Male Celebrity Wants To Be Interviewed By / What Is Wrong With Our Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.