Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students (12471 Views)

First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each / 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by hakeem4(m): 10:44am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:
HungerBAD inspired me to do something like this - even though i had in mind to start something like this all this while.

Why am i doing this?
I am doing this in my own little way of trying to help the average Nigerian student have some extra sum for food.

Will it achieve its aim?
To an extent, yes it will.

Do you have any motive attached to this gesture?
My motive is plain and simple. I see nairaland as a family and i am giving back to my family.

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

How do you select your cash recipients?
I will do a random picking of qualified students and then maximum of 24hours from the time they are selected and their account details in my inbox, they will start getting their alerts.

Which students are you targetting to benefit from this?
Mostly tertiary institution students who are cashless and have nothing to eat with after academic activities and post primary school students who can prove they no longer have their parents or guardians to sponsor or see them through the hurdles of education.

Lets go there!

I'm a student ooo ejoor

1 Like

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by drajjay: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2017
Pls kindly assist me. Im med student in uniport.400 level
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by galaxy15(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2017
Sir himkers2 pls I need your help too. I'm writting exams and need cash for up keeping
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by viceldo(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2017
GOD bless you for this kind gesture
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by chegxman(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2017
Good day sir, am a D.E aspirant currently on I.T, d little I had gathered I have used for getting my result and Jamb regularization, pls I will be greatful if am considered by assisting to get my D.E form and to sort some other things.

Thank you.

Oyewale Oluwasegun Ezekiel
First Bank

himkers
HungerBAD
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

Send me ur school ID card with ur bank account details
I'm grateful sir Account name : inko inara Account no: 3068624432 below is my school i.d card God bless u sir

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by vaiper(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2017
I really need help of any amount .i will be grateful

1 Like

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by NupeZalla(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

Pm me
sir I really need ur help coz
my
case is kinda diffrnt..I will share link to my school portal for more clarification.pls pm for my school password

and the link
yu can reach me thru 07060784651
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by afo7219: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2017
Just seeing this and I don't know if I can be considered. Pls sir, I wish you assist me in your own little way .I'm a 400level student of university of Ibadan studying economics. I sponsor myself n presently I need money to prosecute my final year project. God bless u richly as u entend ur kind gesture towards me.my Acc details are
Firstbank ,2007010134
Name: tawose afolabi kolajo
Thank you.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:
1. Dharniel will get his 5k tomorrow to pay for his D.E processing.

2. syphax will get his 3.5k tomorrow to pay for his RRBN registration.

3. NLTROUBLECHILD will get 5k. (3k for his faculty fee and 2k for his departmental fee)

MODIFIED:

Due to the number of people requesting for this, I have decided to reduce the cash to 5k to enable me accommodate more people. Kindly bear with me guys.
himkers2 pls dont 4get me
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Aghanel(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

ur School ID card has been seen. Kindly send me ur bank account details
Account name>Aghanti Nelson
Account number>2049970249
Zenith Bank
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Aghanel(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

ur School ID card has been seen. Kindly send me ur bank account details
I have sent you my details sir and also sent you a mail.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Alexiz031(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:
HungerBAD inspired me to do something like this - even though i had in mind to start something like this all this while.

Why am i doing this?
I am doing this in my own little way of trying to help the average Nigerian student have some extra sum for food.

Will it achieve its aim?

My motive is plain and simple. I see nairaland as a family and i am giving back to my family.

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

I will do a random picking of qualified students and then maximum of 24hours from the time they are selected and their account details in my inbox, they will start getting their alerts.

Mostly tertiary institution students who are cashless and have nothing to eat with after academic activities and post primary school students who can prove they no longer have their parents or guardians to sponsor or see them through the hurdles of education.

Lets go there!
good mornin bro.
really nid ur assitance,nothing is too small..
lost my dad early this year and this have really being bad for us..
am a student of delta s
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Alexiz031(m): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

Why am i doing this?
I am doing this in my own little way of trying to help the average Nigerian student have s

My motive is plain and simpl
Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

Lets go there!
good mornin bro..
really nid ur assitance,nothing is too small..
lost my dad early this year and things have really being bad for my mum.
am a student of..
I'm in 300l..
i really nid ur assitance bro
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by toms55(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
@ himkers2 sir, I have sent you my account details sir , God bless you sir
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by orchmanin: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Good afternoon sir.Am by name uchechukwu Pls sir I want to buy HND form bt my money s nt yet complet. N de form s ending next month
D form s 15000 and I have 6000 wit me. I will appreciate if u help me wit d rest of d money
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by vibrant192(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
Why not take matters into your own hands instead of being at the mercy of a fellow man...earn daily with information marketing now...

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by slimfit22(f): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
Thanks for this gesture to help the need in ur own way. May God bless and enrich ur pocket the more. Givers never lack

I am dire in need of some money to help me travel to Ibadan from Benin City to collect my primary six certificate and testimonial to help me go for the screen exercise of the EDS SUBEB job. I was sent a text to go for my computer based examination which I did last week and I did well. So I need to get my primary six certificate ready for the screen exercise which comes up soon. Thanks and God bless you as u help me.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by SuccyJ(f): 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

Pm me ur school ID and ur bank account details

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Franky2klin: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

Why am i doing this?

Will it achieve its aim?

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

Lets go there!
Sir my name is bointa Frank from delta state University. Am currently in my home town Agbor doing odd jobs so as to raise my school fees for my next session.sir please I need ur assistance....

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

Send me ur school ID card with ur bank account details
I forgot to add first bank to d details Account name : inko inara Account no: 3068624432 I av uploaded d i.d card Tnx sir
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Jimgil(m): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
i've been trying to contact u but i can't, inbox me n let chat. jimmyekwere@gmail.com
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nerobella(f): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

whats ur full name?
himkers you asked for my full name. Obanure Ibukun Toluwase 2068896575 Uba ...my ID card is attached.Thank you sir

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Jimgil(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
bros i've been trying to contact u but i can't email me @ jimmyekwere@gmail.com
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Jimgil(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
bros i've been trying to contact u but i can't email me @ To a keen observe of the daily happenings and indeed from historical antecedents, it does appear that Your kind are rare seed in this generation and because of this singular art i pray that a rare blessing should fall on u.
School: university of uyo

400level philosophy student.

zenith bank 2087249213

sorry that it is coming. The truth is that i believe it is better late then never.

Thanks To a nairaland brother and helper.
jimmyekwere@gmail.com
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Jimgil(m): 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
To a keen observe of the daily happenings and indeed from historical antecedents, it does appear that Your kind are rare seed in this generation and because of this singular art i pray that a rare blessing should fall on u.
School: university of uyo

400level philosophy student.

zenith bank 2087249213

sorry that it is coming. The truth is that i believe it is better late then never.

Thanks To a nairaland brother and helper.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Olril18(m): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
i shall be immensely grateful sir

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Okpuamu(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
L
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by ayoadekunle79(m): 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
am an aspirant of fuoye and aaua
i had to 247 in utme but i lost my daddy last month that whre my problem lies .. am only finding the money for the post utme form when it will out next couple of weeks ..... please help ur poor bros

my account sterling bank
thanks in anticipation
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by efec(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
boss anything at all, v been writing exams n things Get as e be.anything at all. university of Nigeria nsukka.3rd yr.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by SIMPLIFIED(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

PM me ur bank account details, including your current school ID card
please what email can I send my details to, you have not replied my PM sir
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Preciousify(f): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Right Or Wrong:'as And When Due' Or 'as At When Due' / Kidnapping: El-Rufai Suspends Schools Resumption In Kaduna Indefinitely / 10 Things That Happened During 2017 UTME Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.