Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students (12973 Views)

First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each / 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by EricSmallz(m): 7:48am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

what are you going through?
are you a student?
send me ur school ID and your bank account details if you fall into the category of people that needs the help..
. OK boss. I am a student. I will send you now
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:
1. Dharniel will get his 5k tomorrow to pay for his D.E processing.

2. syphax will get his 3.5k tomorrow to pay for his RRBN registration.

3. NLTROUBLECHILD will get 5k. (3k for his faculty fee and 2k for his departmental fee)

MODIFIED:

Due to the number of people requesting for this, I have decided to reduce the cash to 5k to enable me accommodate more people. Kindly bear with me guys.

thanks man, half bread they say is better than none. I sincerely appreciate...
God bless
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by EricSmallz(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

what are you going through?
are you a student?
send me ur school ID and your bank account details if you fall into the category of people that needs the help..
my mail is smallzreaction@gmail.com. I would like to send my ID to your mail. Thanks
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by segunoz(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

Pm me

Sent you a pm with my account details and my ID card photo attached. God bless you.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2017
eehhyyaaa I'm too late I would have asked for my own too oh I have no sponsor as well
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Anaximander(f): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2017
Don't know how to send a pm

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by BARRIKADE: 8:01am On Jul 12, 2017
segunoz:

Bro, how did you do it? I've been unable to send.
as long as you don't follow the recipient here on NL, you'll have to send an anonymous mail first through a virtual address and if he chooses to reply, you can then exchange mails normally. You simply go to his profile; above where the profile picture is supposed to be, you'll find a 'send email message to' option.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by segunoz(m): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2017
BARRIKADE:
as long as you don't follow the recipient here on NL, you'll have to send an anonymous mail first through a virtual address and if he chooses to reply, you can then exchange mails normally. You simply go to his profile; above where the profile picture is supposed to be, you'll find a 'send email message to' option.
Done that. Thanks...
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by segunoz(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2017
BARRIKADE:
Cc Anaximander
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Generalwoodz(m): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2017
Bro pls help me I've sent you a pm I dont if you've see it so I forward my ID and bank details
cc himkers2
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by toms55(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

PM me ur school ID card and ur bank account details
I have sent my account details through a PM thank you sir
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2017
Lol
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Zana7(f): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

SEND ME A PM

I've been a guest for a while sir. I only registered yesterday.
I want to get D.E form. Please,consider me.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Lukayly: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2017
Morning sir
I am a student of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology... Am a 200L student of computer science and engineering..
please help me sir..
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

PM me ur school ID card and ur bank account details

Av sent you mail bro
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Jfrankination(m): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

what do you need the money for bro?
sir i'm an aspirant and i dnt have any savings at all, we can chat privately for more details abouy mhe please, anything at all will be appreciated
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Johnayoola(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

Pm me
you 've not reply my mail sir
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by SuccyJ(f): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:
HungerBAD inspired me to do something like this - even though i had in mind to start something like this all this while.

Why am i doing this?
I am doing this in my own little way of trying to help the average Nigerian student have some extra sum for food.

Will it achieve its aim?
To an extent, yes it will.

Do you have any motive attached to this gesture?
My motive is plain and simple. I see nairaland as a family and i am giving back to my family.

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

How do you select your cash recipients?
I will do a random picking of qualified students and then maximum of 24hours from the time they are selected and their account details in my inbox, they will start getting their alerts.

Which students are you targetting to benefit from this?
Mostly tertiary institution students who are cashless and have nothing to eat with after academic activities and post primary school students who can prove they no longer have their parents or guardians to sponsor or see them through the hurdles of education.

Lets go there!

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Pref(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Please sir, I don't really know how to send a private message here on nairaland. I have my school ID card but I don't really have a document like Court affidavit to back up my claims. Its been long and it's was a motor car accident

can you PM me ur school ID card, your bank account details and a proof that you are an orphan (maybe a burial poster of either ur late parent or any sort of document like Court Affidavit)[/quote]
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Pref(m): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2017
Please sir I don't have any documents for now to back up my claims only my school ID card is available now, Bear with me.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by frankeencense(m): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

PM me ur school ID card and your bank account details

sent u a pm sir.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by jumper524(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:
1. Dharniel will get his 5k tomorrow to pay for his D.E processing.

2. syphax will get his 3.5k tomorrow to pay for his RRBN registration.

3. NLTROUBLECHILD will get 5k. (3k for his faculty fee and 2k for his departmental fee)

MODIFIED:

Due to the number of people requesting for this, I have decided to reduce the cash to 5k to enable me accommodate more people. Kindly bear with me guys.
god bless you hunger bad has rilly created positive inspiration. i benefited from him yerstaday am happy you took the same step too. 6
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2017
Ladoke Akintola university of technology
300level
Working towards paying the remaining half part of my tuition once we resume,i have been able to get 15k

If you stay in osun state(osogbo to be precise) you will understand my plight, my dad was been owned salaries of few months even before he retired late last year

I can give you my school portal password to confirm about my half tuition ish
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by OgaLinus: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2017
Bro please help me I'm dying here, all i need is 5k to get foodstuffs, I dying here please i beg you with the name of God.
I'm a Fresher in Usman Danfodio University, Please bro just help me I'm on my kneels typing this
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nerobella(f): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2017
this is my school I D ..pls help me sir.
I don't know how to send pm.this is my acct details 2068896575 UBA

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by UltraSphinx(m): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:
HungerBAD inspired me to do something like this - even though i had in mind to start something like this all this while.

Why am i doing this?
I am doing this in my own little way of trying to help the average Nigerian student have some extra sum for food.

Will it achieve its aim?
To an extent, yes it will.

Do you have any motive attached to this gesture?
My motive is plain and simple. I see nairaland as a family and i am giving back to my family.

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

How do you select your cash recipients?
I will do a random picking of qualified students and then maximum of 24hours from the time they are selected and their account details in my inbox, they will start getting their alerts.

Which students are you targetting to benefit from this?
Mostly tertiary institution students who are cashless and have nothing to eat with after academic activities and post primary school students who can prove they no longer have their parents or guardians to sponsor or see them through the hurdles of education.

Lets go there!
please help a brother!
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by francisxbee: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2017
Good day sir. I'm Francis a 200level student in Federal University of technology Minna. Normally over here we engage in student's work experience a. k. a swep during second semester holiday and we're mandated to pay 5k for it.
I'm being sponsored in school by my mother but the struggle has been tough for her. If I could get this 5k, I would appreciate sir.
It would be really helpful jf I can lift this specifc burden of 5k off her.
cc himkers2
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Donshemzy1234: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2017
I'm a 300 level student of osun state university. Please feeding is very difficult. Anything will be appreciated. God bless you.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by himkers2: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2017
SuccyJ:

Please sir, I'm a student about to go for my IT . I've bn looking for opportunities like this. Please I REALLY REALLY need your help. I can provide all the details you require as a proof. any amount would be highly appreciated. This should not pass me by please. Thanks in anticipation...

Pm me ur school ID and ur bank account details
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by salesforce: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2017
Ok gates
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Pref(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

can you PM me ur school ID card, your bank account details and a proof that you are an orphan (maybe a burial poster of either ur late parent or any sort of document like Court Affidavit)
ok
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by frankeencense(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

send me ur bank account details and your school ID card

Sent u the first mail sir. Please reply so I can pm u my school ID and account details. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

WAEC Candidates Punished For Fighting Over Meats - Pictures / What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.