Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students (12480 Views)

First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each / 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by himkers2: 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
toms55:
I have replied you sir I have replied you sir

Seen
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by toms55(m): 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
himkers2:

Seen
can I PM you sir
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Aghanel(m): 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
Aghanel:
hello sir, help me out.
400L microbiology student of Delta state university.
please help me.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Aghanel(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=Aghanel post=58364115][/quote]

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
himkers2:

Pm me
i sent u a mail
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by himkers2: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
toms55:
can I PM you sir

Yes, sure.. You can pm me sir
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Generalwoodz(m): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hi himker2,I've been trying to comment since...I'm a 200L student of kscoe...I NEED 10k to complete my fees.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by NLTroubleChild: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Replied you Bro
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by toms55(m): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
himkers2:

thank you sir , I just did
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by HQuadreal: 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
OK...
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Johnayoola(m): 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
please sir do u 've an alternative mail that I can pm you directly..
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Aghanel(m): 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Aghanel:
Aghanti Nelson.
400L microbiology student of Delta state university Abraka.
I am currently doing my I.T and I seriously need money for feeding.
help me bro

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Jfrankination(m): 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
himkers2:
HungerBAD inspired me to do something like this - even though i had in mind to start something like this all this while.

Why am i doing this?
I am doing this in my own little way of trying to help the average Nigerian student have some extra sum for food.

Will it achieve its aim?
To an extent, yes it will.

Do you have any motive attached to this gesture?
My motive is plain and simple. I see nairaland as a family and i am giving back to my family.

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

How do you select your cash recipients?
I will do a random picking of qualified students and then maximum of 24hours from the time they are selected and their account details in my inbox, they will start getting their alerts.

Which students are you targetting to benefit from this?
Mostly tertiary institution students who are cashless and have nothing to eat with after academic activities and post primary school students who can prove they no longer have their parents or guardians to sponsor or see them through the hurdles of education.

Lets go there!
University of Ilorin aspirant, scored 234 in Jamb, wanna study performing arts. plz encourage mhe boss
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by HungerBAD: 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
himkers2:
HungerBAD inspired me to do something like this - even though i had in mind to start something like this all this while.

Why am i doing this?
I am doing this in my own little way of trying to help the average Nigerian student have some extra sum for food.

Will it achieve its aim?

My motive is plain and simple. I see nairaland as a family and i am giving back to my family.

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

I will do a random picking of qualified students and then maximum of 24hours from the time they are selected and their account details in my inbox, they will start getting their alerts.

Mostly tertiary institution students who are cashless and have nothing to eat with after academic activities and post primary school students who can prove they no longer have their parents or guardians to sponsor or see them through the hurdles of education.

Lets go there!

God bless you.

I had intention of giving only 6 students,but had almost 70 if not more applications.

I selected 5 males and 5 females based on gender equality.

If your guts tell you any one is not being honest,ask for their ID.

God bless you.

Hopefully other comfortable Nairalanders follow .

6 Likes

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Jfrankination(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
himkers2:

Sir, i'm an aspirant. University of Ilorin, want to study Performing Arts and i scored 234 in Jamb
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by HQuadreal: 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
HungerBAD:

God bless you.

I had intention of giving only 6 students,but had almost 70 if not more applications.

God bless you.

True talk.
ID should be provided.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Skappy44(m): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
i'm a student of the polytechnic,ibadan sir.level:national diploma 1.pls sir i am desperately need your help for feeding sir
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Jfrankination(m): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
HungerBAD:

God bless you.

God bless you.

sir i'm honest, i'm a aspirant. University of Ilorin a d i scored 234 in jamb please support me
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by darasimih104(m): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Bro i dnt mind if u will elp me too oo strting my exam tumao buh dnt av much with me am a student of tai solarin university of education
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
HungerBAD:

God bless you.

God bless you.

u didnt look at my side
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Askubur(m): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
University of maiduguri 500level
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Generalwoodz(m): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
himkers2:

Seen
Sir you just have to help me....my tuition fees is around 22000 and I only have 9K with me
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by xender(m): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
cry cry Ambrose Alli University

100 level student.

I really need it. Would have pasted I.d card but we haven't been given yet. Its still in process.

Help a student in a far away land of no water cry

School fee was also increased from 40k to 120k ... For no just cause...
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Timcy2(m): 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
A 200 level student of unijos. HungerBAD oo.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by HQuadreal: 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Abeg na Direct-Entry Money i dey find help me please.
I can send you my I.D
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Generalwoodz(m): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
himkers2:

If you need my ID I can drop it in your mail
cc HungerBAD
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by leonJunior: 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Am a 400l student of ABSU studying Urban and regional planning
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by vecman222(m): 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please help me too..

Am a 300level student of Abu Zaria....
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Becka021(f): 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
himkers2:

Seen

Hello sir, please consider graduates that are still searching. sad
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Emerikoss: 12:01am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

Why am i doing this?

Will it achieve its aim?

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

Lets go there!
Thank you for the kind gestures,I'm a 200l student of Unizik,hunger is killing someone here,pls help a brother,thank you.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 12, 2017
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Things That Happened During 2017 UTME Examination / OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics / Names And Address Of The Nigeria Polytecnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.