Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students (12483 Views)

First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each / 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Durhleepee(f): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
When will it get to my turn? Lord knows I need this...It is well
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by babyfaceafrica: 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
I am a masters student at the university of Ibadan....things are a little.tough..just need the cash for handouts and feeding.. Thanks and God bless...Cc:himkers2
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by YUSUPH1986(m): 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Department of demography and social statistics.Obafemi Awolowo University
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by dotman081(m): 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Millicent12: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

SEND ME A PM
Plss can u help me with ur email
Am having problems sending it through nairaland. This is my number 08026697778.my account details
Acc no 0086499603
Acc name-anierobi Millicent ifechukwu
Bank diamond bank
Thank u for caring
God will reward u abundantly
U don't know Wat u have done for me
Only my God will reward u
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by MrEboss(m): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
University of Benin

Geology

200 Level
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by petroldollar: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

Send me ur school ID card with ur bank account details
I hope I am not late sir?

I am 200lvl student of futminna.
I will be very grateful if u can help me, hunger wan kill me for skul sir, that 5k will really go a long way.

I have my school Id and everything sir, pls just indict if I am picked by u so I can send it. tnxs
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by mizky: 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please help
I'm a student though I've written my jamb still waiting for admission and I'm really stranded
Don't even have money to prepare
I'll really appreciate it sir

Ismail Ibrahim
First Bank
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:
HungerBAD inspired me to do something like this - even though i had in mind to start something like this all this while.

Why am i doing this?
I am doing this in my own little way of trying to help the average Nigerian student have some extra sum for food.

Will it achieve its aim?
To an extent, yes it will.

Do you have any motive attached to this gesture?
My motive is plain and simple. I see nairaland as a family and i am giving back to my family.

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

How do you select your cash recipients?
I will do a random picking of qualified students and then maximum of 24hours from the time they are selected and their account details in my inbox, they will start getting their alerts.

Which students are you targetting to benefit from this?
Mostly tertiary institution students who are cashless and have nothing to eat with after academic activities and post primary school students who can prove they no longer have their parents or guardians to sponsor or see them through the hurdles of education.

Lets go there!
Thanks for your generosity.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:
HungerBAD inspired me to do something like this - even though i had in mind to start something like this all this while.

Why am i doing this?
I am doing this in my own little way of trying to help the average Nigerian student have some extra sum for food.

Will it achieve its aim?

My motive is plain and simple. I see nairaland as a family and i am giving back to my family.

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

I will do a random picking of qualified students and then maximum of 24hours from the time they are selected and their account details in my inbox, they will start getting their alerts.

Mostly tertiary institution students who are cashless and have nothing to eat with after academic activities and post primary school students who can prove they no longer have their parents or guardians to sponsor or see them through the hurdles of education.

Lets go there!

Pls, u can help me. I'm a 200L student. Life has not been easy for me this year. I've been managing.
U can help me with any amount even if it is to pay back all my debts. Thank you
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Jesusbaby49: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
Good evening Himkers2 I really hope u can help me. I'm Seriously broke. I have sent u a pm already. Thanks a lot
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by jide219(m): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pls if u can help me with any amount to sustain my self , am in 100l level and I can tell u DAT I ve not eaten any thing tangible since yesterday, tax's to my neighbour who gave me garri would ve slept hungry
Pls nothing is too small even if its 1k
God bless you
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by pussyponder: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by zurielsam(m): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

Why am i doing this?

Will it achieve its aim?

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

Lets go there!

am a 300 level student of kwara state college of education oro. I need the cash to complete my research project. please help
5-7k will do sir
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by pussyponder: 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Jollyakat(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
I'm seriously looking for someone who will help me with DE form fees. I've been searching for IT placement since last year, but everything prove abortive. going to be glad if you can help sir. himkers2
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by seunayomax01: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
I'm a student of Kwara state university, 100L precisely currently on second semester break, due to a very high tuition fee (110k tuition fee and 20k departmental fee) my parents only care for the school fees due to hardship. please a 19year old boy need ur help.
cc. himkers2
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by MrTeCO(m): 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
cool
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by mhiztaNexy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

Why am i doing this?

Will it achieve its aim?

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

Lets go there!
bro. im a student of lautech. 400lvl. been home for a while now because of d strike. need money to finance the small business im trying to manage.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by chicoMX(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
I'm a 300l Electrical/electronics engineering student of MOUAU. Im really in need of the money for my forth-coming SWEP projects. Thanks
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Revenge2: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please I am a100 level student at UNIOSUN that is in need of a good phone. I have been having difficulties in downloading and reading materials pertaining to my course online as I am using a very bad phone. I have tried all my possible best bt it has not yield any positive result, Please I dont mind if you can borrow me #25,000 to be returning #5000 back everymonth for five consecutive months. Thank you sir
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by gjugcvbnu(f): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

Why am i doing this?

Will it achieve its aim?

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

Lets go there!
Pls sir am a student of Lasu...I need the money for my school upkeep...I will be so grateful if you can help...I can send you proof
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by gjugcvbnu(f): 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

Why am i doing this?

Will it achieve its aim?

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

Lets go there!
I will be so grateful if you can help me sir....pls I need the money for my school upkeep....The lord almighty will continue to bless and support you sir....
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by eobianke(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
my is school fee, anything can go along way in helping out am 400l pls help 0060616092 access bank.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by SuccyJ(f): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

Pm me ur school ID and ur bank account details

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Majlaw(m): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

Why am i doing this?

Will it achieve its aim?
Lawal majeed.
Nasarawa state uni keffi.
I don't have to lie to u to believe.
Sir wat am going thru in school now, its a perfect example of hunger.

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

Lets go there!
Lawal majeed
Nasarawa state uni keffi.
I don't have to lie to u to believe d me.
But sir, wat am going thru now.
Its perfect example of hunger.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by eobianke(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
I missed hungerbad offer now am missing this too.
Bros pls if its not late help a 400level student Nnamdi Azikiwe university Awka.
pls sir
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Jfrankination(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

whats ur full name?
sir please reply me, i'm an aspirant, University of Ilorin scored 234 in jamb. i can snap my jamb result and waec card if u wish plz sir
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Oluwadare: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
D
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
300l student Department of philosophy
Unilag.
In desperate need of cash for textbooks
Many thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Names And Address Of The Nigeria Polytecnics / 2019/2020 Federal Government (fg) Bea Scholarships – Apply Now / OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.