Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students (12463 Views)

First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each / 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Donshemzy1234: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2017
Your family will never be hungry sir. 300l osun state university student.
Cc HungerBad
Cc himkers2
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Pref(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

can you PM me ur school ID card, your bank account details and a proof that you are an orphan (maybe a burial poster of either ur late parent or any sort of document like Court Affidavit)
sir please, I only have my school ID card but I don't have the other documents cuz I can't lay my hands on them and as for the burial poster it's been like 10years the incident happened and was a fatal accident. Thanks
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Zana7(f): 9:24am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

Pm me ur school ID and ur bank account details
Hello sir, kindly reply my mail so I can forward my details to you. Thanks
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by himkers2: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2017
debbycreamy:
eehhyyaaa I'm too late
I would have asked for my own too oh
I have no sponsor as well

Send me ur school ID card with ur bank account details
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=himkers2 post=58372546]
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by frankeencense(m): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2017
U asked me to pm u sir, Please reply my mail o Cc himkers2
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nerobella(f): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Oga himkers pls help me...I av sent my ID and account details, anything will go a long way.God bless you sir
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Jimgil(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2017
School: university of uyo
400level philosophy student. Thanks in Advance
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nerobella(f): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2017
Nerobella:
this is my school I D ..pls help me sir.
I don't know how to send pm.this is my acct details 2068896575 UBA
pls sir
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by exynos(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by EricSmallz(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

what are you going through?
are you a student?
send me ur school ID and your bank account details if you fall into the category of people that needs the help..
. Boss, I will dm you my school portal address and my login Details. I only have my library ID card right now as school (Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma ) has not distributed School ID to my faculty. Faculty of Law. You can ask any AAU students. ID. card distribution is ongoing. And if u submit the old one, renewal will be free.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by OgaLinus: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2017
OgaLinus:
Bro please help me I'm dying here, all i need is 5k to get foodstuffs, I dying here please i beg you with the name of God.
I'm a Fresher in Usman Danfodio University, Please bro just help me I'm on my kneels typing this
Bro please help me I'm pleading
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2017
speechless
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by dMODShavgonemad: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:
HungerBAD inspired me to do something like this - even though i had in mind to start something like this all this while.

Why am i doing this?
I am doing this in my own little way of trying to help the average Nigerian student have some extra sum for food.

Will it achieve its aim?
To an extent, yes it will.

Do you have any motive attached to this gesture?
My motive is plain and simple. I see nairaland as a family and i am giving back to my family.

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

How do you select your cash recipients?
I will do a random picking of qualified students and then maximum of 24hours from the time they are selected and their account details in my inbox, they will start getting their alerts.

Which students are you targetting to benefit from this?
Mostly tertiary institution students who are cashless and have nothing to eat with after academic activities and post primary school students who can prove they no longer have their parents or guardians to sponsor or see them through the hurdles of education.

Lets go there!
boss, I love what u r doing, don't relent, a bigger u is on d way. I'm a student of lautech and we've been on strike for a while, I've been doing all sorts to kip myself from starving, I just need ur little support, it'll go a long way in my life. Big ups bro
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Funky123(f): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=himkers2 post=58361862]HungerBAD inspired me to do something like this - even though i had in mind to start something like this all this while.

Why am i doing this?
I am doing this in my own little way of trying to help the average Nigerian student have some extra sum for food.

Will it achieve its aim?

My motive is plain and simple. I see nairaland as a family and i am giving back to my family.

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

I will do a random picking of qualified students and then maximum of 24hours from the time they are selected and their account details in my inbox, they will start getting their alerts.

Mostly tertiary institution students who are cashless and have nothing to eat with after academic activities and post primary school students who can prove they no longer have their parents or guardians to sponsor or see them through the hurdles of education.

Lets go there![/quote
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by HQuadreal: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

Pm me ur school ID and ur bank account details
Boss please am still here. DIRECT ENTRY please.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by himkers2: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2017
Nerobella:
pls sir

whats ur full name?
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by HQuadreal: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2017
My ba3 don low abeg boss please reply me. Himkers2
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nerobella(f): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

whats ur full name?
Obanure ibukun toluwase
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Zana7(f): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

whats ur full name?
Oga,look my side na mboksad
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Upson42(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2017
I'm 400 level student of Uniben, in department of Annals and Environmental Biology. I need money to finance my project that has been trapped by insufficient fund? I will be grateful for ant amount.

e-mail. omoniyisunday807@gmail.com...

cc himker2

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Anaximander(f): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

PM me ur school ID card and ur bank account details. Kindly do it asap
You told me to send you a pm which I did several times but I haven't got any response from you. Please I'm pleading for your help.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2 pls reply my mail o
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by exynos(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by babyboo4life(f): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by adexdon(m): 10:30am On Jul 12, 2017
am here ooo
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by rill: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:
HungerBAD inspired me to do something like this - even though i had in mind to start something like this all this while.

Why am i doing this?

Will it achieve its aim?

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

Lets go there!

i wonder why i no dey ever lucky for this kind gestures. I have presented myself in similar threads in the past, yet was never picked. Abeg let this blessing fall on me.

Already sent a pm, pls reply
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Smithfarrar: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2017
Sir I am an undergraduate of federal polytechnic ado pls I need help to finance my hnd the form is out and I need money to collect it 08161127336
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Fejos(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2017
lol.. na so..
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by more4rm9ja: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by fizzzie(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Hello CC himkers2, my name is Ojekunle Ojesola Olufisayo. i'm a student of LAUTECH studying Elect Elect Eng. i ought to av graduated since last year but my school has been experiencing lock down due to strike action by ASUU as a result of the inability of the state govt to pay their outstanding salaries and arrears. i support my parents from the little little business i do in school but since the school has been closed, business is not moving as before because there are no student around. i plead for your financial support to sustain me. thanks.

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by SIMPLIFIED(m): 10:44am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

PM me ur bank account details, including your current school ID card
thanks very much, is there a direct email where I can send the details to. I have clicked 'send email" on your profile. sometimes nairaland Pm system is confusing to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2014/2015 Admission Form Out / Kidnapping: El-Rufai Suspends Schools Resumption In Kaduna Indefinitely / 10 Things That Happened During 2017 UTME Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.