Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. (4375 Views)

Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland / Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by herlarho(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
I block my crush and deleted her number from my phone..........

cos she posted a picture of her and her new boyfriend hugging................

I hate it when I see things like that.............

share ur experience..............

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by Shelloween(m): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
herlarho:
I block my crush and deleted her number from my phone..........

cos she posted a picture of her and her new boyfriend hugging................

I hate it when I see things like that.............

share ur experience..............
you were crushing on a girl, you didn't have the balls to ask her out or tell her how you felt, another dude did what you couldn't do, and you are mad cos she's gat herself a man? She probably didn't notice you blocked her. Emmm..Dude, how the fvck did you get her number in the first place? You lieing beast.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by whitebeard(m): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Op I think u need rehab..!!
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by ikp120(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
I don't block people except they block me.
I tread with caution a lot.
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by herlarho(m): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Shelloween:
you were crushing on a girl, you didn't have the balls to ask her out or tell her how you felt, another dude did what you couldn't do, and you are mad cos she's gat herself a man? She probably didn't notice you blocked her. Emmm..Dude, how the fvck did you get her number in the first place? You lieing beast.
u are wrong. I told her about her I love her..............

but she turned me down.................

that's why am thinking of becoming gay.............

enough of all this '' I don't like u things "...................

am sure I will get a very loving and caring gay mate ...............

here on NL...................
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by phintohlar(f): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Shelloween:
God bless u real big my dear.. No be say u ask her out & she no gree, she con use her new bobo do "junior chop puff puff chop puff puff, i go give dis brother oh" she give brother finish u con dey vex

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by herlarho(m): 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
phintohlar:
God bless u real big my dear.. No be say u ask her out & she no gree, she con use her new bobo do "junior chop puff puff chop puff puff, i go give dis brother oh" she give brother finish u con dey vex
y I no go vex ............

I don day pursue this babe for d past 4 years now she no gree...............
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
I've blocked up to 30 people on Facebook. I hate it when I accept a stranger friend request and the next thing is "can I have your number?" some Indians are so dumb that they send their joystick without even saying hello.

On whatsapp too... I block you if you can't explain how you got my number.

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by ikp120(m): 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
herlarho:
u are wrong. I told her about her I love her..............

but she turned me down.................

that's why am thinking of becoming gay.............

enough of all this '' I don't like u things "...................

am sure I will get a very loving and caring gay mate ...............

here on NL...................
Chai, sorry eh.
But you don chop pussy before?
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by herlarho(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
ikp120:
Chai, sorry eh. But you don chop pussy before?
I chop am b4................

the thing sweet o.............

but b4 I see the thing chop nko.................

I suffer...................

enough is enough...................

gay mood activated....................
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by Oluwapresley(m): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
Chisos!
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by phintohlar(f): 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
herlarho:

oh boy e don tey oh 4 years.. U probably don't have what she wants in a man.. Just saying
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by herlarho(m): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
phintohlar:
oh boy e don tey oh 4 years.. U probably don't have what she wants in a man.. Just saying
maybe u are right..........

u have a point.................

maybe am not man enough..............

thank u for opening my blind eyes....................

gay mode deactivated.....................
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
I've blocked up to 30 people on Facebook. I hate it when I accept a stranger friend request and the next thing is "can I have your number?" some Indians are so dumb that they send their joystick without even saying hello.

How much is your number...

Let me buy it and block you the owner!!

Iranu... Shea you are Rihanna shebi? undecided
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by ikp120(m): 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
herlarho:
I chop am b4................

the thing sweet o.............

but b4 I see the thing chop nko.................

I suffer...................

enough is enough...................

gay mood activated....................
LMAO grin grin grin
But you don chop dick before?
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by NLProblemChild(m): 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

How much is your number...

Let me buy it and block you the owner!!

Iranu... Shea you are Rihanna shebi? undecided

But do you know it's not right to get someone's number without their consent and keep sending love messages or irritating messages. One added me some times ago and he was like, my brother likes you and I said you are a friend to me(I don't even know him) , can I give him your number?i didn't even bother replying.... Na block straight.
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by ikp120(m): 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

But do you know it's not right to get someone's number without their consent and keep sending love messages or irritating messages. One added me some times ago and he was like, my brother likes you and I said you are a friend to me(I don't even know him) , can I give him your number?i didn't even bother replying.... Na block straight.
It's time to start blocking ladies too. angry

But before I block any lady, I must use my fingers to unblock her pussy. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by dingbang(m): 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

shebi you Bought the simcard 100naira..
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by indodon(m): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
she girl I just added asked me to send her card
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

I understand. But my question to you right now is... "What is the value of your phone number?"

"Who do you know that his/her number is stored in that phone?"

"How much is your number worth?"

If the answer to the above questions is "NOBODY or NOTHING"... then I think people begging for your number are a bunch of assholes!!

I am not belittling you... I am only stating the obvious.

*Thumbs Up*
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by Martin0(m): 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

eh eh Nna eh this indian's wahala don too much oooo,just today I was with one girlfriend like that mehn see things wey I dey see
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I understand. But my question to you right now is... "What is the value of your phone number?"

"Who do you know that his/her number is stored in that phone?"

"How much is your number worth?"

If the answer to the above questions is "NOBODY or NOTHING"... then I think people begging for your number are a bunch of assholes!!

I am not belittling you... I am only stating the obvious.

*Thumbs Up*

I agree with you Sha.
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

I agree with you Sha.

*Thumbs up* again.
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
dingbang:
shebi you Bought the simcard 100naira..

It got it free sad sad
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by Stevengerd(m): 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
herlarho:

pursue gal for 4 years, na B.sc degree?

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
ikp120:
It's time to start blocking ladies too. angry

But before I block any lady, I must use my fingers to unblock her pussy. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

Keep it up o.. U hear
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh Nna eh this indian's wahala don too much oooo,just today I was with one girlfriend like that mehn see things wey I dey see

They too like African girls
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by Martin0(m): 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

They too like African girls
ah wait ooo nor be weitin u carry na their own still carry abi difference they?
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
I hardly ever block people even if I do I unblock you afterwards if you keep posting broadcast or spam messages to me I would block you, or if you support a dumb cause and argue blindly I use my block button to remove stupidity from my timeline
Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by ExpensiveG: 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

Na lie......... oooooooo shocked

super STORY undecided wetin you come dey feel like

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. by ikp120(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

Keep it up o.. U hear
Keep your own up too. You hear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Only!! / Photographer Advises Lady Who Dress “half-Unclad,” In Abuja / Twins Who Married The Same Man Say They Regret It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.