Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) (57227 Views)

Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by delishpot: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2017
P
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never trust a woman.

Never!!
Their reasoning is based on their emotions.

They fake their love
They fake orgasms
They fake their smile
They fake their ass
They fake their boobs
They fake their steps
They fake everything.
They fake their moans
They fake their age
They fake their complexion
They fake their heights
They fake their voice.
They fake their tears

The only real thing about them is their treachery.

Some men kill their's over suspicion tho. I guess you would still type the never trust a woman story in that case too. I have read of cases where men lure their wives/gf under the pretence of come let us settle our differences only to murder them when they show up. So abeg both genders commit this offence stop being a sexist.
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2017
I wonder why ajepako's name keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by holatin(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2017
victorazy:

And who turned his head while she was barbin him? there is more.
God knows
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2017
Very childish...she needs to grow the fvck up,abeg...all these slay babymamas that can't keep their emotions in check..pfft
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2017
overall90:
The girl NA mumu girl.
How can she be dating someone like this and expect him to be loyal to her.

No mind her.

They like heartbreak. And she would have turned down proper decent people to choose this graffiti wall of a guy. shocked shocked
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by maxysmith(f): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2017
i can't cheesy
KosiGee:

All of you mentioning acid and bleaching him with hot oil shocked, would you really do that if I may ask??
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2017
Na wey she nor cut off hin jogbo naaaa grin
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by holatin(m): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2017
wristbangle:

The kind sleep whey e befall samson when delilah dey barb hin head cool
Samson use codeine dat night
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by holatin(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2017
frenzyduchess:
have you heard of sedative drugs?
yeah, codeine, tritixol, lezotane to mention a little.

ur point he was drug ?

don't think so
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2017
ULSHERLAN:
Better than pouring you acid while you asleep or sliting your throat.
or cutting-off his pinis with a hacksaw
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2017
obiremy:
Some ladies no get chill.Facebook user Hermano Fresco has just revealed that his Girlfriend shaved off his dreadlocks he had been growing for years after he cheated on her.He wrote..

'YO MY BABY MOMMA CAUGHT ME CHEATING LAST WEEK I BEGGED HER TO FORGIVE ME I THOUGHT SHE DID!I even gave her some bomb I'm sorry sex last night but I woke up to this'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/photos-angry-girlfriend-shaves-off-her.html
i think you look finer and responsible without the dread. Thank her for this.
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Ayokunumi24(f): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2017
sorry bro, u fit .use tread and needle to join it together now.
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by uwanIsong(f): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2017
So the "bomb ass sex" is supposed to make the hurt disappear? It's really disgusting when men think with their balls!
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Akinaukwa: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2017
You cheat then she cuts your dirty dreads off so you can look responsible and stop cheating. Next time, she will go for your jogular. So, stop cheating.
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by donqx: 9:33am On Jul 12, 2017
hahahhahahaha
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by sirfee(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

seriously? and you're a lady? posting shiit like this?
grin One chance,there's nothing wrong with the meme
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2017
eyinjuege:

Look closely, its the back view of twi men who placed their pierced ears together
95% will see what I see before corrections... I still find it offensive
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2017
ur new hairstyle is cool .
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2017
sirfee:
grin One chance,there's nothing wrong with the meme
I find it offensive though... you damn know what you'll see at first...
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2017
Lies everywhere.

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Kassidy90(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2017
That hair doesn't look shaved....
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Raymysterio(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2017
holatin:
the girl must be related to Delilah in the BIBLE

seriously which kind sleep you sleep to the extent you no know when person BARBERLIZE YOUR HEAD.

Lol. Remind me of a dude travelling from Lagos to Aba to buy some goods. Left Lagos on a night bus. Got to Aba around 4:30am. Decided to sleep a while before dawn. So Dude chilled on one of the bench at the Luxury bus park...and slept off. Aba boys with no joy came... ransack him, stole all that he had...and were amazed he didn't turn or move. Then they decided to shave his hair Abolo... to there amazement...dude no wake, so dey left him... around 8am... morning sun hit his face and Dude jumped up.. searched himself frantically and discovered all his monies and valuables gone... he let out a loud wail... and simultaneously placed his both hands on his head to signify that he is finished... then, to his shocked...he realised his hair now shaved... then he said.."ehen!!! I talk am...no be me this thing happen to, cos I no shave"...#OkeyBakassiJokes.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by limitless777(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2017
rheether:
He is lucky.. If na Nigerian babe nah to bleach you with oil.

But it starts gradually.
A Woman who can shave/cut Ur hair can graduate to DOING other stuff. don't U think
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Macdawid(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never trust a woman.

Never!!

They fake their love
They fake orgasms
They fake their smile
They fake their ass
They fake their boobs
They fake their steps
They fake everything.
They fake their moans
They fake their age
They fake their heights
They fake their voice.
They fake their tears

grin Brutality/fatality @its peak cheesy
shocked
Who did this to u man?¿
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by limitless777(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2017
The BIBLE says "..........while men sleep."

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by alatbaba1(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2017
next nah ur head
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by holatin(m): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2017
Raymysterio:

Lol. Remind me of a dude travelling from Lagos to Aba to buy some goods. Left Lagos on a night bus. Got to Aba around 4:30am. Decided to sleep a while before dawn. So Dude chilled on one of the bench at the Luxury bus park...and slept off. Aba boys with no joy came... ransack him, stole all that he had...and were amazed he didn't turn or move. Then they decided to shave his hair Abolo... to there amazement...dude no wake, so dey left him... around 8am... morning sun hit his face and Dude jumped up.. searched himself frantically and discovered all his monies and valuables gone... he let out a loud wail... and simultaneously placed his both hands on his head to signify that he is finished... then, to his shocked...he realised his hair now shaved... then he said.."ehen!!! I talk am...no be me this thing happen to, cos I no shave"...#OkeyBakassiJokes.
hahahaha dats so damn funny
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Smilgler(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2017
True talk my nigga, only God will safe us frm them
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never trust a woman.

Never!!

They fake their love
They fake orgasms
They fake their smile
They fake their ass
They fake their boobs
They fake their steps
They fake everything.
They fake their moans
They fake their age
They fake their heights
They fake their voice.
They fake their tears

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by DarkHenrie(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2017
She had to go there so he stops looking attractive to other girls out there. Clever, yet disrespectful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans / Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.