Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) (57221 Views)

Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Bondesniger(m): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2017
the story looks fake
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by HERSLEY(f): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never trust a woman.

Never!!
Their reasoning is based on their emotions.

They fake their love
They fake orgasms
They fake their smile
They fake their ass
They fake their boobs
They fake their steps
They fake everything.
They fake their moans
They fake their age
They fake their complexion
They fake their heights
They fake their voice.
They fake their tears

The only real thing about them is their treachery.
so u don't trust me embarassed
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by essence1: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never trust a woman.

Never!!

They fake their love
They fake orgasms
They fake their smile
They fake their ass
They fake their boobs
They fake their steps
They fake everything.
They fake their moans
They fake their age
They fake their heights
They fake their voice.
They fake their tears

Pls go and drink
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by sirfee(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

I find it offensive though... you damn know what you'll see at first...
You are right,she posted it to manipulate the corrupt minds.
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by RafBaba: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2017
Rubbish post...mtcheeeww....how does this affect our living naaaa
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 12, 2017
sirfee:
You are right,she posted it to manipulate the corrupt minds.
lol, it's nature bro... what you see is what you get
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by sirfee(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

lol, it's nature bro... what you see is what you get
grin Sometimes what you see can be deceiving....ABRACADABRA!

*Cheers*
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2017
holatin:
the girl must be related to Delilah in the BIBLE

seriously which kind sleep you sleep to the extent you no know when person BARBERLIZE YOUR HEAD.

Is your sexual strength in your hair?
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by olarafiat(f): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Okaakoko:
I wonder o
maybe d brother went to night class
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Rosella1: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never trust a woman.

Never!!

They fake their love
They fake orgasms
They fake their smile
They fake their ass
They fake their boobs
They fake their steps
They fake everything.
They fake their moans
They fake their age
They fake their heights
They fake their voice.
They fake their tears

Chai, this is too much!
What have we done to you?
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by holatin(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2017
AnanseK:

Is your sexual strength in your hair?
you wan Bleep me ni ? y d question now
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2017
Next time if you see a girl you will run pass terryG.
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by roselynbas(f): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never trust a woman.

Never!!

They fake their love
They fake orgasms
They fake their smile
They fake their ass
They fake their boobs
They fake their steps
They fake everything.
They fake their moans
They fake their age
They fake their heights
They fake their voice.
They fake their tears

If your wife fakes orgasm, it is on you bruh!
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by YelloweWest: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2017
onosprince:
The kind beat way i go give her, she go know say AC no be fan.
Remain in Nigeria where such behaviour is tolerated.
If not eh
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by odinga1of: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Vincad:
Well locs can now be reattached so he has no problem there grin

Hello Bae where can I lock my hair (Dredlock) suggestion please.

And cost as well

Thanks.
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2017
aolawale025:
What kind of sleep is that?

The Samson type of sleep
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2017
Thank God no be ur head she razor comot maybe na ur family go dey give dis testimony on ur behalf. Onyi'ara
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by onyokometer: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
U still get mouth talk am,if na Edo girl she do conc tea for you with a little otapiapia and hypo. grin
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by donlucabrazi(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never trust a woman.

Never!!

They fake their love
They fake orgasms
They fake their smile
They fake their ass
They fake their boobs
They fake their steps
They fake everything.
They fake their moans
They fake their age
They fake their heights
They fake their voice.
They fake their tears

This is the first time u've made sense here!

Congrats Bro! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by VindicatedTee(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
onosprince:
The kind beat way i go give her, she go know say AC no be fan.
see mouth...beat her or even kill her...na then una go knw say,jungle justice still dey reign
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by buffalowings: 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
aolawale025:
What kind of sleep is that?

After sex sleep no be here o

You be virgin grin
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by alaskido(m): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
rheether:
He is lucky.. If na Nigerian babe nah to bleach you with oil.

See your wicked heart. I will tell your boyfriend or husband to be very careful with you. shocked shocked. Just because your guy cheat on you. Don't you know variety is the spice of life. How can he be eating the same soup everyday? Don't you know one pussy kills the dick.
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
holatin:
yeah, codeine, tritixol, lezotane to mention a little.

ur point he was drug ?

don't think so
atleast you only don't think so,but you don't know for sure
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Ashley86400: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never trust a woman.

Never!!

They fake their love
They fake orgasms
They fake their smile
They fake their ass
They fake their boobs
They fake their steps
They fake everything.
They fake their moans
They fake their age
They fake their heights
They fake their voice.
They fake their tears

Who broke your heart?

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
uwanIsong:
So the "bomb ass sex" is supposed to make the hurt disappear? It's really disgusting when men think with their balls and women with their asses !
fixed
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Bolutumiii(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
Abeg, na which kind sleep be dat wey she shave all diz hair..
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Mrnakeina(m): 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never trust a woman.

Never!!

They fake their love
They fake orgasms
They fake their smile
They fake their ass
They fake their boobs
They fake their steps
They fake everything.
They fake their moans
They fake their age
They fake their heights
They fake their voice.
They fake their tears

How u go forget eyebrow angry
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by EmmanuelEjike04: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
lucky you brother.....You are still alive. Try Igbo girls...nah mr Patrick she go cut.
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Sierusvirus(m): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
obiremy:
Some ladies no get chill.Facebook user Hermano Fresco has just revealed that his Girlfriend shaved off his dreadlocks he had been growing for years after he cheated on her.He wrote..

'YO MY BABY MOMMA CAUGHT ME CHEATING LAST WEEK I BEGGED HER TO FORGIVE ME I THOUGHT SHE DID!I even gave her some bomb I'm sorry sex last night but I woke up to this'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/photos-angry-girlfriend-shaves-off-her.html

Just monitor her cos she will cheat or even being doing such without you knowing. Once you get prove, pour her hot red oil. Case closed. grin
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
U better thank God,if na here u go don dey 6 feet
Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by CorrectSeller: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never trust a woman.

Never!!

They fake their love
They fake orgasms
They fake their smile
They fake their ass
They fake their boobs
They fake their steps
They fake everything.
They fake their moans
They fake their age
They fake their heights
They fake their voice.
They fake their tears

E.g your mother.. . undecided

Re: Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Truth is, if my gf should do something like like, I no for do am anything oh,

I been de reason say, I go beat shege commot her eyes, but deep down, I go vex rant , but that will be all.

Just imagine her standing with both hands on her waist with that smirkish smile, coupled with that " I no warn u make u no cheat on me"? Look. I go just weak.

But the babe no just try.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.