Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." (59311 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by projet: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
happney65:

Yes she is..The Black girl

Ya...not to black sha...saw her in ikeja in May during worker's day holiday...their station put up a show. she is good. it's all good bro
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by happney65: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
projet:

Ya...not to black sha...saw her in ikeja in May during worker's day holiday...their station put up a show. she is good. it's all good bro

Fola was black then..charcolate..but she was an hustling OAP then..Now she don get money so she fit no black as before again.. grin grin..
She and her co-OAP boyfriend then was into all stuffs,MC's.OAP etc..I like her spirit though..I knew she is destined for the top..Stumbled on her instagram Page about a week ago..She is still the Fola with a beautiful set of Gap teeth..
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by projet: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
happney65:

Fola was black then..charcolate..but she was an hustling OAP then..Now she don get money so she fit no black as before again.. grin grin..
She and her co-OAP boyfriend then was into all stuffs,MC's.OAP etc..I like her spirit though..I knew she is destined for the top..Stumbled on her instagram Page about a week ago..She is still the Fola with a beautiful set of Gap teeth..

correct...that gap teeth.

u mentioned Ui before...did she graduated from Ui and you too
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by happney65: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
projet:

correct...that gap teeth.

u mentioned Ui before...did she graduated from Ui and you too

I dont know where she finished from..But she was an OAP at UI Radio then..almost about ten years ago or thereabout..I think she was one the first set of OAP together with her boyfriend then at UI Radio..that one finished from Futa if am right..
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by projet: 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
happney65:

I dont know where she finished from..But she was an OAP at UI Radio then..almost about ten years ago or thereabout..I think she was one the first set of OAP together with her boyfriend then at UI Radio..that one finished from Futa if am right..

hmmm...I thought those oap from diamond fm were Ui students. I believe the Ui radio u meant is diamond fm,I was still in school when it was launched. mehnn the years have gone o
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by happney65: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
projet:

hmmm...I thought those oap from diamond fm were Ui students. I believe the Ui radio u meant is diamond fm,I was still in school when it was launched. mehnn the years have gone o

They where not as at then..Like i said,Fola and her boyfriend if am right are the first set of OAP at Diamond FM..I think later on students joined them,i cant say..I was a major listener of radio then..I was hooked on to radio then but not now anymore..If you listened to diamond FM very well then,you should know Fola's boyfriend she was referring to in this piece..
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by projet: 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
happney65:

They where not as at then..Like i said,Fola and her boyfriend if am right are the first set of OAP at Diamond FM..I think later on students joined them,i cant say..I was a major listener of radio then..I was hooked on to radio then but not now anymore..If you listened to diamond FM very well then,you should know Fola's boyfriend she was referring to in this piece..

I do listen then once in awhile...But in Lagos am normally glued to radio especially Fola's Nigeria info till date.
u said u don't listen to radio any longer,what happened
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Shiitposter: 12:19am On Jul 14, 2017
Ofodibe:
. Just give me ur phone IP address u will be surprised In less than five minute ur nude picture will everywhere online..

. try it

Expecting a girl to be able to check her phones IP address

Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by DonroxyII: 7:12am On Jul 14, 2017
bbbabes:
My phone is filled with my nudes, but a man can never have it...It's sacred
If you think am not concerned about it leaking. I got VAULT app on my phone...search from now till Devil comes, u Will see nothing
It's no wonder a lot of guys are jobless. Cuz I posted that I got nudes, have got close to 100 mail request, don't waste ur time...I don't check this email
And for those castigating me about my photos..It's my body and I am entitled to what I do with it.
I got vault for my lil sis too but I warned her not to put her nude pics or vids cuz u ladies are damn crazy when you are alone either dancing naked or touching .....

Imagine ur phone got lost, don't you know some guys can easily access your vault as well as all your social media and hurt you ?

Don't put ur nude pics/vids on your phone .....
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by ArcToyin(m): 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
Dominiquez:
Dear Op, any man that uploads the nude pics of his Ex is irresponsible and no reasonable person will send his/her nude to someone who is not his/her spouse.

BTW i have never snapped myself nude talk more of sending it to someone.

Which law says this?
The very person that send it is irresponsible. Even if is to ur husband, consider it when someone else go through his phone or u send it when the phone is with someone.
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by ArcToyin(m): 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
bbbabes:
BTW, God owns your body You didn't create yourself.
And for those castigating me about my photos..It's my body and I am entitled to what I do with it.
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by ArcToyin(m): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
maxithonnie:
I have a lotta nudes in my phone

Whenever i do not feel the warmth of a pvssy, i go to look at them, then i cum in my boxers

It's the only way i cure depression!
You need Jesus.
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by IshaqAyinde(m): 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
happney65:
Fola..I know her very well..I know the Ex she might be referring to..Fola worked with UI Radio then..together with Traq..They where both fuckkin themselves then..

Fola is doing well,I don't know about Traq sha..

Emebo� Who ask you all this now! Somebody cannot born again in peace again abi?

I tire for you oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? / 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.