Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." (59118 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by ConcNiggress56(f): 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
61Penguins:
send ur details and his CV to peze336@gmail.com

done sir!!

check your mail
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Nathanieloo7(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
to get money from men period
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Singlecliq: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes:
My phone is filled with my nudes, but a man can never have it...It's sacred
If you think am not concerned about it leaking. I got VAULT app on my phone...search from now till Devil comes, u Will see nothing
Just pray someone like me don't get hold of that phone. Even after you delete it I can still dig it out.
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by GOFRONT(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
On the other thread it waz a footballer that requesr for d Nude......

Now on this one it waz a Music artist that request for it.... Only Godknows how many Nudes our Male celebrities receeive per day.....

But sha nobody holy pass
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by ibkayee(f): 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=Piiko post=58385498][/quote]
wink
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by decatalyst(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
vicfuntop:
How about nudes not showing the face, only the boobs

Quite inviting kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Long distance mature relationships heading somewhere don't evolve into online gossip and that's the truth we may come online and vent but to be honest once your relationship hits the internet it is hard to even recover so many play judge and jury without thinking that maybe the issue is really with the moral decay in society

We have a lot of kids disguised as grown men who really don't have value to add to the world except for sperm

A mature minded man will never and I repeat never stoop low to shame or cause emotional harm to a woman he comes from one

Only questionable characters do people with no identities in life

If you have a daughter I shudder for you Karma doesn't look at age for revenge
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by enimooko: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
N U D I T Y Sells like Evans breaking Story and Okija breaking gory tales
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by durasome(m): 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Op to me oo it is not too out of place to ask someone am having sexual intimacy with for her nudes in fact I have plenty from my exes but would never show such to a third party. That's a loser tools.and girls and women please send and allow yourselves to be captured nude only when you know the person involved is matured enough emotionally.

1 Like

Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes:
If you think am not concerned about it leaking. I got VAULT app on my phone...search from now till Devil comes, u Will see nothing

Thank God you've not met someone like me
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by ashewoboy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dominiquez:
Dear Op, any man that uploads the nude pics of his Ex is irresponsible and no reasonable person will send his/her nude to someone who is not his/her spouse.

BTW i have never snapped myself nude talk more of sending it to someone.

buh do you feel you are a sexual being? a lady would be looking herself in the mirror and be licking her lips. taking snap chat videos that are seductive, doing seductive pose. don't you think you are a sexual being? that's why you dress in a way to attract men. do you wanna tell me that you expose your clean laps just to please yourself?
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Eke40seven(m): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
95% of the time, the guy shares immediately with his friends.

Only a dumb lady would agree. Just simply ask " Would you advise your sister to do the same?"

I have plenty on my phone by the way...even from my 2go days grin

PS- i am in the 5%...i SWEAR i never shared!....this is my 50% nudie

[img]https://media./images/a57c720fa7a1d75fa5bb85203ed16410/tenor.gif[/img]
Lol... LexingtonSteele... only people in your community will understand your name.. lol.. how is Wesley Pipes?

It's only foolish and desperate for a woman to send a guy her nudes, when you can't attest for the person's character. You must have known and been with the person for years and you must trust the person to attempt such.

Our ladies make this mistake, with the promise of "I will delete it" by the guy, but in truth they NEVER do. Who would? grin

2 Likes

Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
my younger brother needs a job..

my virginity is up for it.

pm me if interested!!

I am serious about this and serious offers only

3 Nairaland mods and 3 other nairalanders should conduct an independent 'egg test' on you and the result made public then we will talk.

You also have to send various nude pix to prove that you've 'got it'.

Meet these conditions and your brother would only have to choose where he wants to work.

1 Like

Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by ecstasy357(m): 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
we are all assuming that guys that receive nude asked for it. well I've asked and I got the courage to ask after two different girls shocked me with desires. like the op rightly side...girls enjoy sending as much as guys love receiving
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by joepentwo(m): 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by jiangchu: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes:

my advice to you is to delete it. i have valuable information on my phone before i loose it in public transport. technology of this day isn't save i can hack into your not to talk of cracking teh code for the software. BE WISE
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes:
then why did you snap the nudes
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by IYANGBALI: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sex just dey hungry me bad bad after reading this thread
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by IYANGBALI: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes:
kiss kiss You just dey hungry me like kilode
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Olulinks(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

pm me if interested!!

How can you even conceive this evil thought in your heart not to talk of saying it out? What will you give yang you are the one in need of job?
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by thesuave10(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes:

The nairaland CIA has been asked to retrieve your phone for inspection. We advice that you do not attempt to delete anything on that phone. While bringing your phone we wish you come along with Vaseline and any rubber material in your possession

1 Like

Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Emodeee: 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
happney65:
Fola..I know her very well..I know the Ex she might be referring to..Fola worked with UI Radio then..together with Traq..They where both fuckkin themselves then..

Fola is doing well,I don't know about Traq sha..

hmmmm. adonbilivit.
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by ConcNiggress56(f): 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
Olulinks:

How can you even conceive this evil thought in your heart not to talk of saying it out? What will you give yang you are the one in need of job?

for your mind now.. you don make sense??

swerve abeg
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by thesuave10(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

pm me if interested!!

Before we divulge into such matters, how clean is your pussyy and what's your take on fellatioooo grin

3 Likes

Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Gobhanky: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Get lost bich
ConcNiggress56:

pm me if interested!!

Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by ConcNiggress56(f): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Gobhanky:
Get lost bich

I can't.. got a Google map and an uber driver.

kissy my a$$
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Successobed(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes:
why take your nude, if you're not gonna share em? Makes no sense at all
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by ThatFairGuy: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
Abeg stop posting trash upandan... Everyone is frustrated already
ConcNiggress56:
pm me if interested!!

1 Like

Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by ConcNiggress56(f): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
Abeg stop posting trash upandan... Everyone is frustrated already

will you keep kwayet!!

now swerve off my mention biko.. oponu
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Ipfreely: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes:

You place way too much trust in your so-called 'secure' app(s). You should know, that their Encryption is not exactly 256 Bit AES. Vault (and a lot more similar apps than you should be comfortable with) uses 8-bit XOR. Which is fine for the average person.

Well, until you run into a determined fellow. In which case it's just ROT13.

But sure, Have at it.
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by emmanuelpopson(m): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes:

I salute your ignorance.. imagine your fone is stolen or u lost it what happen to the memory card??the pictures,videos on it. so u think you can only view it on your fone... borrow sense
Re: 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." by Ofodibe(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes:
. Just give me ur phone IP address u will be surprised In less than five minute ur nude picture will everywhere online..

. try it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard / A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.