Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List (12772 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
sunshineG:
omotayo j***"
Am I right
But are you a Muslim or do you have any Islamic root wink
No.I won't be answering any more questions tonight.Its good to have you back once again.smiley kiss
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by DIVFAVOR(m): 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
Only 8,9 and 10 didn't check.
All d best o
And what are your check on that number maybe it can be someone's check list too. U never can tell.
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tahrah:
Your mind is dirty.I meant the listen to music part duhhhh.

Dirty and imaginative (no limit) cheesy wink . Seriously? Go back to your comment. You wrote "all those things" . This naughty girl ehnn angry grin grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
DIVFAVOR:

And what are your check on that number maybe it can be someone's check list too. U never can tell.
I'm losted
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tahrah:
No.I won't be answering any more questions tonight.Its good to have you back once again.smiley kiss
OK later wink
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by khiaa(f): 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
quid:

What kind of movies do you like

Comedy, thrillers, adventures, and the ones based on a true story, and what kind do you like?
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
khiaa:

Comedy, thrillers, adventures, and the ones based on a true story, and what kind do you like?
Wait oo so this thread is now whatsapp yh? grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
thesuave10:

Dirty and imaginative (no limit) cheesy wink . Seriously? Go back to your comment. You wrote "all those things" . This naughty girl ehnn angry grin grin
All those things meaning books to read(literature section),songs to twerk to(gbedu wey dey burst brain-music),niggas to turn on(like seriously). Shey you get me.undecided smiley grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tahrah:
All those things meaning books to read(literature section),songs to twerk to(gbedu wey dey burst brain-music),niggas to turn on(like seriously). Shey you get me.undecided smiley grin

Does that like seriously part translate to " You had to ask, how the fuckkk didn't you know I was the best at it"

Nah.. Tahrah flakes I so don't get ya grin tongue
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by khiaa(f): 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
thesuave10:

Wait oo so this thread is now whatsapp yh? grin

It's whatever you think it is. smiley
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
thesuave10:

Does that like seriously part translate to " You had to ask, how the fuckkk didn't you know I was the best at it"

Nah.. Tahrah flakes I so don't get ya grin tongue
Warreva tongue
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tahrah:
Warreva tongue

Hehe alright. Let me go and do stuffs I usually do by this time. Ciao Chocolate skinned one tongue grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
thesuave10:

Hehe alright. Let me go and do stuffs I usually do by this time. Ciao Chocolate skinned one tongue grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Night night.
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 14, 2017
khiaa:

I like epics, thrillers, suspense, mystery. Eg Lord of the Rings and Star Wars
S
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Fourwinds: 3:30am On Jul 14, 2017
ashewoboy:
i recommend sinaj, makydebbie.
mak ydebie is married
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Majesticniyi(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oya, I'm on Ojoo-Iwo Road express....come and have the lineup for me na!

yhemster:

Where's the list @OP? grin grin
This is nothing special at all, I can get on any major street in IB and have a lineup of 20 ladies in an hour for you.

***Just be careful of those who have seen exam orijo and go cram all the answers. Ask them any of the questions after exam, they can't answer. What I mean is those who will pretend to be okay with all these and few weeks after wedding, they show their Ayamataga side. All the best bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MOST PERFECT REPLY: When Are Girl Ask You "Anything For Me"? / Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? / What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.