Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List (12789 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by adegeye38(m): 8:25am On Jul 13, 2017
ILoveChess:
I am not a novice here on nairaland but I've been a guest for almost 6years now. I created a monicker today to create this thread.

I have had two relationships in the past but they weren't meant to be. I want to go into a relationship with someone Who has some or all of the qualities I'll list below. Its going to be a serious relationship which can lead to marriage.

1 U must be a christian, believe in The Holy Trinity. Not an S.U. Just be someone Who believes in prayers and also someone Who prays

2 Not antisocial, we can go out to places like cinemas, bar, club. And not soneone that will tell me to stop drinking. I don't drink much and I don't want someone to stop the little I take

3 U must be focused on your future and our future together

3 Educated to at least OND Level, or a student nit below 300L in the university.

4 U should be able to hold a conversation, either intellectual, or just normal 'gists'

5 U should not be a morale killer in things that concern romance.

6 U should be able to play or ready to learn how to play at least an indoor game.....Chess, monopoly, video games esp soccer. Chess is the top priority tho

7 U MUST be AA

8 A yoruba preferably from Oyo, Ondo, Osun, or Lagos.

9 I DONT want a distant relationship, u must reside in Oyo or Osun state.

10 Must between 23&26 years of age

11 Appearance; 1.55m minimum height
Fair , or not too dark
A little bit chubby. Not too slim. I'll prefer someone on the plus side tho.

Thanks. I hope to find you on nairaland.
When you meant a Christian but not an SU, do you fmean born again?

cos you can only becomes a Christian by being born again, cos Christianity is a way of life based on faith

you want someone that prays, but someone who is not born again, so who will the person be praying to, a God she doesnt know?, a God she has no personal relationship with?

and what value has that little drink added to your life?

NOTHING

and it wont kill you to stop

And you need a girl who claims she is a Christian but still agrees to commit fornication with you?

guy go and give your life to Christ and become born again, and get to know the God you claim you believe in.....

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2017
Tahrah:
Oluwafemi ko,Ikenna nii.

Vin is different from Vid,Vin Diesel actually sounds cool.

Go and sleep joor.grin
See her mouth. Top of the morning tahrah Flakes. How funky was yo night?
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Victornezzar: 10:45am On Jul 13, 2017
Tahrah:
In your private jet?kiss
owfa greyboy has deactivated??
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by davillian(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2017
Love knows no boundary.
I think you've not fallen in love before. If you have you won't write this rubbish list.
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
I'm all that op.but I hope you take your bath though.
I am a yoruba girl but don't like yoruba guys because most of them stinks.
If you don't smell bad like rotten egg and you are handsome and rich you can dm me.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by ILoveChess: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by dabrightt: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
ILoveChess:
I am not a novice here on nairaland but I've been a guest for almost 6years now. I created a monicker today to create this thread.

I have had two relationships in the past but they weren't meant to be. I want to go into a relationship with someone Who has some or all of the qualities I'll list below. Its going to be a serious relationship which can lead to marriage.

1 U must be a christian, believe in The Holy Trinity. Not an S.U. Just be someone Who believes in prayers and also someone Who prays

2 Not antisocial, we can go out to places like cinemas, bar, club. And not soneone that will tell me to stop drinking. I don't drink much and I don't want someone to stop the little I take

3 Educated to at least OND Level, or a student nit below 300L in the university.

4 U should be able to hold a conversation, either intellectual, or just normal 'gists'

6 U should be able to play or ready to learn how to play at least an indoor game.....Chess, monopoly, video games esp soccer. Chess is the top priority tho

7 U MUST be AA

Fair , or not too dark

notting like s u what people call s u is being born again because devil is making the things of the kingdom look foolish to youth and the things of the world look wise.you want creatian church goer but not a born again goodluck
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
Victornezzar:

Na so i see am o. He said he was gonna deactivate but i didn't know it would be so soon.
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
thesuave10:

See her mouth. Top of the morning tahra Flakes. How funky was yo night?
Not bad.How you dey?
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Victornezzar: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tahrah:
Na so i see am o. He said he was gonna deactivate but i didn't know it would be so soon.
nawa ooo
I neva knew it would be so soon
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tahrah:
Not bad.How you dey?

Good good. Catching some badass movie you?
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
thesuave10:

Good good. Catching some badass movie you?
On Nairaland.tongue
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tahrah:
On Nairaland.tongue

So nairaland is your new whatsapp. Ain't you got some books to read, songs to twerk too, niggas to turn on grin tongue
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by khiaa(f): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
ILoveChess:

7 U MUST be AA

Fair , or not too dark

What is AA?
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
khiaa:

What is AA?
something to do with the blood group / genotype (i am not sure now)

1 Like

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by khiaa(f): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
quid:

something to do with the blood group / genotype (i am not sure now)

Ok, I thought as much. How have you been?
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
thesuave10:

So nairaland is your new whatsapp. Ain't you got some books to read, songs to twerk too, niggas to turn on grin tongue
You left out one important something.Its very possible to do all those things right here.
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
khiaa:

Ok, I thought as much. How have you been?
Great. Lagos rains have subsided so we can move about in peace

Do you live in California?

1 Like

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tahrah:
You left out one important something.Its very possible to do all those things right here.

Oh... Hell nah it ain't. How are you gonna twerk here? grin. Turn on? Without some jaw dropping pics of you looking ice cream like this my friend over here ain't gonna happen grin tongue

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
thesuave10:

Oh... Hell nah it ain't. How are you gonna twerk here? grin. Turn on? Without some jaw dropping pics of you looking ice cream like this my friend over here ain't gonna happen grin tongue
Your mind is dirty.I meant the listen to music part duhhhh.
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by khiaa(f): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
quid:

Yes I do.
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by khiaa(f): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
quid:

Yes I do.
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Victornezzar:

Greg never left he just transformed for some personal reasons grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
Victornezzar:

Greyboy never left he just transformed for some personal reasons grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by herlarho(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
egbon are u looking for a wife or what..............

so u think u will see a lady with Dat qualities..................

u must be out of ur mind................

I can help u get a girl Dat u will be f**king.................

just pm me .....................

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
khiaa:

Yes I do.
Oh nice. The Liberal state cheesy cheesy How are the Oakland Warriors, Steph Curry and co
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Victornezzar: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
sunshineG:
Greyboy never left he just transformed for some personal reasons grin
lmao so u get alternate ahbi grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tahrah:
Not bad.How you dey?
I see you don't miss greyboy grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Victornezzar:

lmao so u get alternate ahbi grin
no this is a new account grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Victornezzar: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
sunshineG:
no this is s new account grin
y u deactivate d oda 1
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Victornezzar:

y u deactivate d oda 1
some one who is special to me was on too me because I used my picture
So I had to transform hope she don't notice my writing style too grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You / What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? / Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.