Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,823 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You (57952 Views)

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories / How Do I Get A Female Chat Mate That Doesn't Ask for Favours? / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by bukatyne(f): 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ariza:
It's just my nature.... dunno why. I find it difficult to ask anyone except my immediate family members for help or accept gifts without thinking twice. grin

I prefer to give

You need to learn to receive joyfully for a beautiful relationship kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:
If i have my way with such men either he buys me a car or house before I'll return him back to his wife

Really?... He would have bought it for you cos he buys cars for girls. He bought a CRV then for a client he liked but he impregnated her and she had the two children abroad for him. But me I was not moved. My boyfriend then sef didn't have shingbai but I couldn't cheat on him.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Olarewaju89: 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
dayowunmi:
Is she hungry or in love? Ur write-up is lopsided. I hate this mindset cos it sort of make it seems like women are some less privileged beings that needs to be donated to. A man can give to his girlfriend the same way the girlfriend can give to her man. Relationship is the coming together of two givers. Giving HAS to be TWO way in a relationship, when it's only one party doing the giving and the other doing the receiving then you need to ask yourself if you are the boyfriend or you are just a sugar daddy. By the way, Money or material possession should not be the basis for love. The role of a man as a provider is only in marriage. Even if i have the means, i would be cautious of paying the school fees or house rent of a girl am dating cos you don't know whether the money you giving her is even being sent to her real lover.
Who can find a virtuous woman ? for her price is far above rubies .

grin

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Here to read comments.
But then I don't even understand the post. Is it that women should kill themselves for men or what?. If you don't ask you are either getting it from someone else or not loving him as your should. If you ask, you are a lazy ass gold digger looking for guys to pay your bills.
Girls hustle o. Make one broke guy no ask you whether na him be your papa. Hustle and buy what you can afford.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Dumbest post on nairaland since I joined
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
MissRaine69:
BS

Complete BS

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Ybaby: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold:

The point Ybaby was making on the other thread.

Men like to improve and fix the lives of the women they love. It might not be money, but they like to know that you are better than they met you.

It gives them joy.

My sister, men are penetrative (peniiis)

If a man has a big cucumber, onece he starts speaking to you on day 1 .... he will find a corner corner way to let you know he is equipped but unequipped men will say women who want big cucumber are sluts (personally I believe every woman should be a slut - just try and have one provider customer and where possible marry him)

So it is the same with money, men who have money will let you know on day 1 that he can take care of you but men who dont have will call you a gold digger. Emoney will buy his wife a car then pay instablog 150k to carry the news. If you are man enough let your wife buy you a car and put it on instablog eyin agbaya dede

It is prideful of you as a woman not to ask you man for money..... praise him when asking him.... Odogwu! My chief, my liquid metal.... the only indabosky in my life, the river that waters my tree biko yem ego... ego ine Charlie... a foreign currency from my high chief, from my lord and master.

Look nobody owns you if they dont own your mind but Yoruba people have oriki that a wife sings for her husband and she will get him to start a war with another nation because of her.... okunrin Ogun, akinkoju okunrin okunrin to to Farati, okunrin ti gbo gbo awon omoge ni be o je oko e ni Asi je ale eni.....

Stroke that ego, grovel and collect money even if you have lots of your own money and look drop dead sexy when you ask him or pay Bill's

Me I prefer to stroke ego..... not paying bills. grin grin

It is not leeching on .... it is poor men with nothing that calling leeching.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by ume1000: 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:
I hear guys saying all girls are gold diggers at any small request, but why refer to a girl as a gold digger if you can not care for her needs.

Many people venture into relationship these days and most male partners do not understand their role, one basic role is your ability to provide for your household, if you can not do this then you are not a man but a weakling, if your female partner request for money most times it is not to "gold dig" rather is it to test your financial capacity and reasoning.

I wonder how some guys think "if she loves me she won't ask for anything". Excuse me are you all right? She loves you and intends to spend her life with you so she is trying to assess what your financial limits are so she can add to it or know how to request.

Imagine a boyfriend not being able to pay for his girlfriend's hair or even buy her a new shoe or even just give her money to buy foodstuff, and saying " am I her parents?" Well you are more than that because the moment you asked her into your life, you also asked her needs and accepted her as your responsibility.

PLEASE STOP DATING IF YOU CAN'T LEARN THE MAIN responsibility ATTACHED TO IT
e be like say our Nigerian girls Don turn your head upside down 0

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Any girl who doesn't ask you for money prolly wants marriage from you. We all have our ulterior motive.

2 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Chinomonkey: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Zoie:
Honestly you have a point. Traditionally, men have been seen as the providers since the dawn of mankind.
Nevertheless women are coming up, but that does not absolve the man of his role in being the main provider.
Problem is some guys date ladies that are out of their reach. You're earning 50000 and dating a girl who spends 10k on a dress, 15 on a shoe, and half these monies are coming from you.
Go for your size, you don't want. That girl with mammy water skin spents 20k for a spa session. Go for a girl who you give 5k and she spends judiciously but no, because she's not flashy.
Carry your cross biko.
If all those classes of gals u mentioned aren't working for their money, they're actually classless...a poor hungry greedy gal who likes flashy things has no class, don't confuse or mix it up

2 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by kingsley724(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:
I hear guys saying all girls are gold diggers at any small request, but why refer to a girl as a gold digger if you can not care for her needs.

Many people venture into relationship these days and most male partners do not understand their role, one basic role is your ability to provide for your household, if you can not do this then you are not a man but a weakling, if your female partner request for money most times it is not to "gold dig" rather is it to test your financial capacity and reasoning.

I wonder how some guys think "if she loves me she won't ask for anything". Excuse me are you all right? She loves you and intends to spend her life with you so she is trying to assess what your financial limits are so she can add to it or know how to request.

Imagine a boyfriend not being able to pay for his girlfriend's hair or even buy her a new shoe or even just give her money to buy foodstuff, and saying " am I her parents?" Well you are more than that because the moment you asked her into your life, you also asked her needs and accepted her as your responsibility.

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by SILVERLINES: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
[s]Greenbullet:

PLEASE STOP DATING IF YOU CAN'T LEARN THE MAIN responsibility ATTACHED TO IT[/s]
your opinion is as good as trash

Please take it to the bin
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Chinomonkey: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Eulalia:
True.

If I don't love you, I can't take or ask anything from you cos I know I don't have feelings for you and my conscience will prick me badly.

I have had to reject stuffs from people who showed interest in me just because I don't feel same way and can't live with the guilt.
Last time I checked you'll females are humans like males and aren't disabled or crippled..if I was a woman I will really feel less having a man take care of my needs.. something I can do when I'm not disabled

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Chinomonkey: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Abikeade11:
I don't support this opinion, ladies should learn to be independent, It gives respect to ur personality.
Exactly my point...if I was a lady I will toll on your line of thought
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Chinomonkey: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Eulalia:

That's not what the post is all about na. Anyways... Why won't you spend on me? I'll leave you and ill let you know why im leaving you. Can't deal.

Please no body should come and tell me how to be independent.
We must tell u to be independent BC you're a full fledged human being who isn't crippled or blind..even the aforementioned work too
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by stacyadams: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Chinomonkey:

If all those classes of gals u mentioned aren't working for their money, they're actually classless...a poor hungry greedy gal who likes flashy things has no class, don't confuse or mix it up
grin grin well said

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by DannyG8(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
my laugh done finish make someone borrow me some �

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by rimijoshua(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
you are sensible..you reasoning faculty will never run out of logical ideas.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Beey(f): 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:

Thank God you said it’s your opinion. I have never asked someone am dating for even a cent. One I was raised in a family where we don’t go asking people for money. I ask my parents if things are super bad & I pay it back soon as I can. With that said, am also a bit old school because I believe that a boyfriend should not be enjoying husband privileges and also a girlfriend should not be enjoying wife privileges. That issue of money for hair and other things, I guess it applies to those who are already enjoying spousal privileges. I work for my money and I don’t ask any one for money because am not his wife. There’s time for everything & there’s a difference between dating & marriage. Don’t jump the gun!
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Ybaby: 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold:

The point Ybaby was making on the other thread.

Men like to improve and fix the lives of the women they love. It might not be money, but they like to know that you are better than they met you.

It gives them joy.

@ariza

When a man is giving it to a woman on the bed he does not call it leeching...

If a woman does not let her man give it to her in bed he will report to the pastor

Same way money, leadership etc if a woman does not let a man give her money, help, leadership he will feel unneeded and this is the power side chick have...... they need that man

Those women you can dullards are actually smart.

The farmer needs to give to the soil.... he knows if he does not plant he will not harvest

Man knows if he does not sleep with his wife and she is pregnant she got it from somewhere else..... if he is not giving you money and you are looking good you got it from somewhere else (never mind you are working)

So your next relationship ask... if he says no beg

Having said that, you better have your own money and source of income because begging a man when you dont have your own money is not funny

The first example you are acting a fool but of you no get your own money you are being a fool.

Act not Be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by mechanics(m): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
Fat lie.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Ybaby: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ariza
bukatyne:

You need to learn to receive joyfully for a beautiful relationship kiss kiss kiss

Giving is masculine.... Recieving is feminine

Do you also wear a strap on during bed time?

Cultivate your feminity and donot let poor men shame you for being a reciever

Look at the vagiinaaa she is always recieving and the peeenis is always giving

any man that says he likes recieving when it is bedtime ask him for his back and use a strapon on him - lets see how he likes recieving

Ok?

Get comfortable recieving and asking for more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Rilwayne001: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
OP a simp.

You're NOT married to her, stop dashing her money, unless when necessary. Before you spend 10k on your GF, make sure you've spent 100k on your mother. She's only your part and parcel when you've married her. Simple as ABC!

6 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wow!! Really? Which dictionary did you get that from?

no mind me jare.

I was only playing around, ma.

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by temicyborg(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
vincenteger:
I don't get it.
So because I am in a relationship with a girl she should now see me as her bank.
Men please think before you write
d person way rite dat tin na akamu so because I ask her 2 date me she wil nw milk me dry abi ur brain need resetting
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
Liposure:
its no pain, no gain

naso, my brother.

that's it.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Ybaby: 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:

Alpha Male

Let beta male will wail .....
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by shadeyinka(m): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Joint account bowa shocked who makes that mistake i can never tell my husband my earnings when married if you ain't financially stable you shouldn't be married.
But I know my wives business account ATM PIN even though I don't spend the money therein.
We are transparent to each other on financial matters. Money is treated as a servant and third party to our relationship.
I think it's about TRUST. I don't make any major financial decisions without her, neither does she. We see every asset as JOINTLY owned.

This is possible both of you are having the same ideals AND proper Christ based courtship.

Stay blessed sis.

I pray you'll find a man who is not intimidated by your success and one who will love you deeply. But, you also have to be unselfish in your love.

Love is a choice to build your man to be greater, happier, successful and blessed at your expense!
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Ybaby: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Beey:
Thank God you said it’s your opinion. I have never asked someone am dating for even a cent. One I was raised in a family where we don’t go asking people for money. I ask my parents if things are super bad & I pay it back soon as I can. With that said, am also a bit old school because I believe that a boyfriend should not be enjoying husband privileges and also a girlfriend should not be enjoying wife privileges. That issue of money for hair and other things, I guess it applies to those who are already enjoying spousal privileges. I work for my money and I don’t ask any one for money because am not his wife. There’s time for everything & there’s a difference between dating & marriage. Don’t jump the gun!

Ok!

Tag me when you create a thread.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by shadeyinka(m): 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Beey:
You are well brought up.

Is anything free in life?

Once you collect from someone, the person must receive some special benefits
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Cheechy(f): 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:

bull crap.... NEVER EVER asked any man for money to buy any thing for myself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R / Armed Bandits Getting Married And Celebrating In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.