Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You (57670 Views)

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories / How Do I Get A Female Chat Mate That Doesn't Ask for Favours? / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:
I hear guys saying all girls are gold diggers at any small request, but why refer to a girl as a gold digger if you can not care for her needs.

Many people venture into relationship these days and most male partners do not understand their role, one basic role is your ability to provide for your household, if you can not do this then you are not a man but a weakling, if your female partner request for money most times it is not to "gold dig" rather is it to test your financial capacity and reasoning.

I wonder how some guys think "if she loves me she won't ask for anything". Excuse me are you all right? She loves you and intends to spend her life with you so she is trying to assess what your financial limits are so she can add to it or know how to request.

Imagine a boyfriend not being able to pay for his girlfriend's hair or even buy her a new shoe or even just give her money to buy foodstuff, and saying " am I her parents?" Well you are more than that because the moment you asked her into your life, you also asked her needs and accepted her as your responsibility.

PLEASE STOP DATING IF YOU CAN'T LEARN THE MAIN responsibility ATTACHED TO IT

abeq park well.

which responsibility?!
well, maybe once in a while, voluntarily.

buhh to carry her financial responsibility for head?!
hell'no!

Your damn opinion is shitty!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
dayowunmi:
Is she hungry or in love? Ur write-up is lopsided. I hate this mindset cos it sort of make it seems like women are some less privileged beings that needs to be donated to. A man can give to his girlfriend the same way the girlfriend can give to her man. Relationship is the coming together of two givers. Giving HAS to be TWO way in a relationship, when it's only one party doing the giving and the other doing the receiving then you need to ask yourself if you are the boyfriend or you are just a sugar daddy. By the way, Money or material possession should not be the basis for love. The role of a man as a provider is only in marriage. Even if i have the means, i would be cautious of paying the school fees or house rent of a girl am dating cos you don't know whether the money you giving her is even being sent to her real lover.
Who can find a virtuous woman ? for her price is far above rubies .

abihh oh!
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by emmybernard(m): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
@OP you be Arugbo igbaa niii
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by iammolise(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
Women are emotionally controlled by how u make them feel and not how much u can give them. Give her more care, it better than giving her more money, give her ur ears and time, she will love u better than a boy who thinks he's buying her heart by buying her iPhone7. They appreciate gift shower but believe me they will never stop loving who has carved his mark of LOVE in their hearts. They crave love and affection.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by SexytorresE(f): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
U made a point especially towards the end or ur write up. But the topic or headline doesn’t match it at all angry
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
this damn post was typed 3 years ago?!

the puerile orientation of the very individual that typed this post ought to have changed by now.

He must have done some "growing up".

2 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by LudaChriz(m): 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Please i don't tolerate unnecessary mention from strangers. Let's be guided.

You're a troll

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by bezimo(m): 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
dayowunmi:
Is she hungry or in love? Ur write-up is lopsided. I hate this mindset cos it sort of make it seems like women are some less privileged beings that needs to be donated to. A man can give to his girlfriend the same way the girlfriend can give to her man. Relationship is the coming together of two givers. Giving HAS to be TWO way in a relationship, when it's only one party doing the giving and the other doing the receiving then you need to ask yourself if you are the boyfriend or you are just a sugar daddy. By the way, Money or material possession should not be the basis for love. The role of a man as a provider is only in marriage. Even if i have the means, i would be cautious of paying the school fees or house rent of a girl am dating cos you don't know whether the money you giving her is even being sent to her real lover.
Who can find a virtuous woman ? for her price is far above rubies .

Very key point to note..the guy is a simp..

That's why when 9ja guys come abroad and date foreign women and experience true love and receive something tangible in return to their giving.They realize that they have been scammed in 9ja dating climate that is set up please women who often expect guys to give to prove that they love..whereas the ladies are typically stingy in return..I say B.S!! Well only stupid simp guys fall for that.

4 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by AreaFada2: 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
vincenteger:
I don't get it.
So because I am in a relationship with a girl she should now see me as her bank.
Men please think before you write
Bank of Maga & Enterprise. BME.........your magalicious bank any day! cheesy grin
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by bezimo(m): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:
I hear guys saying all girls are gold diggers at any small request, but why refer to a girl as a gold digger if you can not care for her needs.

Many people venture into relationship these days and most male partners do not understand their role, one basic role is your ability to provide for your household, if you can not do this then you are not a man but a weakling, if your female partner request for money most times it is not to "gold dig" rather is it to test your financial capacity and reasoning.

I wonder how some guys think "if she loves me she won't ask for anything". Excuse me are you all right? She loves you and intends to spend her life with you so she is trying to assess what your financial limits are so she can add to it or know how to request.

Imagine a boyfriend not being able to pay for his girlfriend's hair or even buy her a new shoe or even just give her money to buy foodstuff, and saying " am I her parents?" Well you are more than that because the moment you asked her into your life, you also asked her needs and accepted her as your responsibility.

A relationship is not a poverty alleviating or needs meeting scheme .. drop this dirty defeated loser mentality..Giving should be 2 ways..a stingy akagum gf does not deserve money from her so called bf.

Stop letting liability girls that add no value to your life except to parade the hole between their legs to use you or emotionally confuse you..there is a higher level of dating...were commitment and spending on each other from time to time is a mutual thing.. where no one is a liability to anybody... I am in that level..no burden no pressure I give to her as I am able...she gives also to me as she is able without asking her.. I am not thinking of how I will pay for her hair or rent or clothes or to eat well..because she has a job that can take care of that..Unlike 9ja girls who are typically poverty decorated looking for a relationship to heap all herself and family needs on the guy in the name of relationship instead of looking for a job..Rubbish nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by AreaFada2: 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
vincenteger:
I don't get it.
So because I am in a relationship with a girl she should now see me as her bank.
Men please think before you write
Bank of Maga & Enterprise. BME.........your magalicious bank any day! cheesy grin

Chai! This jingle will make ladies patronise you a lot. grin
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Tpresh(f): 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
This is so wrong....
LIES

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Cgame: 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greenbullet:

And the day you were born, people were jubilating..
How did this rubbish make front page ?

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol..local woman is in severe pain...u are defending ut with ur sagged boobs not chest biko, let us hear word..better change this ur parasitic lifestyel...young men are now wise, no man wants a liability, unless u want men old enough to be ur father, or widowers, dont worry those ones cam spend their fortune on u, thats if ur pussy is tight enough...before i go, ill suggest u take 2 bottles of sniper, its a popular pain reliefer u know ..
Old fool with a limp shrivelled deek and saggy wart filled balls is talking Hear hear.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Kryptonvinyl(m): 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
what do I know?
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by hkidola00(m): 12:02am On Jun 08, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Who carry 2017 post come front page?

OP, dem dey do you? You talk one thing for headline, talk another thing for details, bros be careful o, if I dey vex I dey o know o.

Any mumu boy wey dey spend he money for galz na himself e dey do o. Money wey you go use to buy beer and nkwobi take stepdown, you carry am give one okpo wey dey share toto give all the guys for street.
you are blessed

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by MrMacinterchi1: 12:05am On Jun 08, 2020
Capital Simp!
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by InvertedHammer: 12:10am On Jun 08, 2020
Greenbullet:

/
There is a thin line between cheerful giver and a maga.

/
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by heartofcity12: 12:15am On Jun 08, 2020
Ariza:
I no get shame, Na PRIDE I get .

The only piece I find interesting to correct in your post.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by heartofcity12: 12:16am On Jun 08, 2020
Ariza:
And you had to post her number here?

She made the right decision I think.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by heartofcity12: 12:18am On Jun 08, 2020
Ariza:
Ahhhhhhhhh grin grin . You see why we are different, I won't even meet the guy I don't like.grin . Nne the guy go just dey smell to me like shiit that I won't even want to have contact with lipsrsealed especially if he's persistent.

I'm kind of straight with feelings and sometimes I can be overly strict. If I like you, I like you . If I don't, nothing will make me like you. Nothing! If you try too hard I will hate you. I'm very weird. But heaven helps when I fall in love cry cry cry. It takes me years to overcome heartbreak oooo cry
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 08, 2020
Zoie:
Honestly you have a point. Traditionally, men have been seen as the providers since the dawn of mankind.
Nevertheless women are coming up, but that does not absolve the man of his role in being the main provider.
Problem is some guys date ladies that are out of their reach. You're earning 50000 and dating a girl who spends 10k on a dress, 15 on a shoe, and half these monies are coming from you.
Go for your size, you don't want. That girl with mammy water skin spents 20k for a spa session. Go for a girl who you give 5k and she spends judiciously but no, because she's not flashy.
Carry your cross biko.
Are u suggesting boys shud settle for less grin

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 08, 2020
Millenniumlady:
For me oooo I'll definitely find something to eat from your hand before I'll give you reasons why i can't date you...no be men undecided the gender MALE means eat so I'll eat my potion and pass the leftovers to the next available girl biko i can't fit shout cheesy
Na yur type dem dey set trap rape, thief angry
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Checked86: 12:32am On Jun 08, 2020
I feel like beating you, asuwel!!
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by ThomasShelby(m): 12:32am On Jun 08, 2020
Ariza:
Ahhhhhhhhh grin grin . You see why we are different, I won't even meet the guy I don't like.grin . Nne the guy go just dey smell to me like shiit that I won't even want to have contact with lipsrsealed especially if he's persistent.

I'm kind of straight with feelings and sometimes I can be overly strict. If I like you, I like you . If I don't, nothing will make me like you. Nothing! If you try too hard I will hate you. I'm very weird. But heaven helps when I fall in love cry cry cry. It takes me years to overcome heartbreak oooo cry

What is overly strict about a hoee like u. You think we don't know who you are? Mtchw

2 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by ThomasShelby(m): 12:34am On Jun 08, 2020
Ariza:
I no get shame, Na PRIDE I get .

The only piece I find interesting to correct in your post.

Which pride, that shame, you may have to get it by force. E warrior, ppl like u are the ugliest.

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by ThomasShelby(m): 12:35am On Jun 08, 2020
Ariza:

Mind so filled with hate. Lord knows what Nigerian men have done to this one.

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by ThomasShelby(m): 12:37am On Jun 08, 2020
Ariza:
The truth is I've learnt bitterly from two experiences that MEN love to spend to spend on their Women. To them it's like a form of fulfilment and relevancy reason why most assume the roles of father immediately they enter a relationship. Forget the redpill and all things guys type here, it's opposite offline and op is really projecting reality.

As one who hardly takes gifts because I feel it kind of subdue someone to some form of indebtedness.I go to relationships with the "He isnt responsible for me" mentality and I don't ask. I will rather call my parents or Sister if I'm pushed to the wall but I learnt the effect this has on guys I'm dating the hard way. One told me, I blocked every form of his existence,and made him feel useless and accuse me of "probably getting my help elsewhere" The other didn't even say anything, only found himself a Barbie doll he can decorate with gifts. While to me, I was only putting them first.

The truth is Men love to be leeched on. It gives them joy when they share their stories. I'd be foolish to think otherwise. I've learnt the hard way. I even came across Ubunja thread on How a man's heart is where his money is.

See ehn, I will ask ooooo. grin grin since that's how you all feel important.

Only a gold digger will say men love to be leeched on. Lazy girl.

2 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 08, 2020
Norphiee:
Una get wahala ooo...if Dem ask they are gold diggers, if dey don't, you will say dey don't love you guys...how can you guys get satisfied?...smh
who said if a gurl doesn't ask dey will say the gurl doesn't love the guy where u hear this one biko undecided.. she shud open her legs and stop begging jare grin
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by miketayo(m): 12:38am On Jun 08, 2020
Greenbullet:

Your highness cheesy
What are u smoking

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference / My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.