Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos (55971 Views)

Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos / Pandemonium As Two Ladies Fight In Public After Heated Quarrel. Photos / Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
Signs of guy-hood. From their comments you'll definitely know them.

My dear you are so right ... person wey read stop to insult without even understanding simple English na waste of time ... burning calories seff
How na , are you off today ?
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2017
Amarabae:
what do you expect from jobless broke guys? They are always angry on social media and looking for any girl to bully.
Lol preach grin
You always know the ones seriously suffering .. by their stripes
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2017
Amarabae:
What a coward! It is on woman body he will get power.
Go and fight your fellow men, Ewu. Iriot.
They wont o.... they don't want a big L
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
What's ur poison?
malt will do for me.

How's your sis doing?
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
you're dope Darling smiley
Hope you looking after Laura for us wink
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
malt will do for me.

How's your sis doing?
Malt? O u d none alcoholic dude. Interesting.
I have no sister.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Hope you looking after Laura for us wink
lol...of course smiley

I must tell u, I made the right choice by going after her grin

"Whispers" she too set grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

My dear you are so right ... person wey read stop to insult without even understanding simple English na waste of time ... burning calories seff
How na , are you off today ?
I blame the failed educational system that keeps passing out graduates who can't differentiate b/w "Africans looking like goats" and "Africans are goats". grin
That's by the way, I'm at work. How are you?.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol...of course smiley

I must tell u, I made the right choice by going after her grin

"Whispers" she too set grin
You did ... she a Gem . Treat her like egg biko
If u hurt her .. Na life long banning be dat grin
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
Malt? O u d none alcoholic dude. Interesting.
I have no sister.
yeah, right from my kid days, hated that thing.

But you told me something about twin. Or was that a "coughs coughs" undecided
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Martin0(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

lol they mustn't try and raise their hands at me
aaaaa this is serious,wait so when his beaten you all you are focused on is the dick?wait let me ask?Are you going to bit it or what coz I don't understand how you will do this..
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
I blame the failed educational system that keeps passing out graduates who can't differentiate b/w "Africans looking like goats" and "Africans are goats". grin
That's by the way, I'm at work. How are you?.
Meself be full blooded African ... he just made an ass out of himself showing us not only is he struggling education seff he didn't get ... we should just pity the guy ... the thirst is deep
I'm blessed o .. just here waiting for delivery dpbefore heading out .. pretty slow today
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
yeah, right from my kid days, hated that thing.

But you told me something about twin. Or was that a "coughs coughs" undecided
Was kidding... One can lie with reckless abandon here
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

You did ... she a Gem . Treat her like egg biko
If u hurt her .. Na life long banning be dat grin
I canor hurt her nah... Do you know I dream of her these days? With those wet shiny lips of hers wink
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Meself be full blooded African ... he just made an ass out of himself showing us not only is he struggling education seff he didn't get ... we should just pity the guy ... the thirst is deep
I'm blessed o .. just here waiting for delivery dpbefore heading out .. pretty slow today
Take your time. I want to be like you na.
#bosslady. grin
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Martin0(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

lol they mustn't try and raise their hands at me
have heard about something like this b4 but I just pay dumb to it coz I believ it impossible,wait seriously this thing baffles me,have you done this successfully to any man before?How did you succeeded over geting his dick?

This wired!!!shocked
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by mikolo80: 10:40am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:
If this was abroad as soon as the man touches her
About 10 men will jump and beat the hell out of him ...
Trust me .. slap or touch a lady UK or USA watch what happens grin Africans be staring like goats instead to seperate them sad
See as his throwing her about taking if shirt for a lady mtcheew useless man
why women take them for half like the pussywhipped idiots they are

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
Was kidding... One can lie with reckless abandon here
chai...

OK, how's you doing dear?
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
Take your time. I want to be like you na.
#bosslady. grin
Lol you wan retire early abi grin it's the way forward o so these broke niggas go park well grin
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by mikolo80: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Even if she dies !
Men are physically stronger ... does that pic look like she us the aggressor ...
so if ur sis , aunt or mum dies something bad they should get beaten up in public ? Pls ans
when she de run her mouth. she come calm when dem sound am

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol you wan retire early abi grin it's the way forward o so these broke niggas go park well grin
Absolutely, you attract your likes but a broke nigga could lean on you at the interim before finding his footing.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
Absolutely, you attract your likes but a broke nigga could lean on you at the interim before finding his footing.

Yes nothing wrong in that aslong as he is ambitious and trying to get on the employment ladder .. it's the ones who sit down and blame the world for being broke those ones can stay away grin

Check this vid
He hit a woman US can u see what is happening to him ... NANSENSE u get fuvked up grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP0YkCIEQGg
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:47am On Jul 13, 2017
mikolo80:
when she de run her mouth. she come calm when dem sound am
he can run his mouth too ..
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:48am On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I canor hurt her nah... Do you know I dream of her these days? With those wet shiny lips of hers wink
Lol spoilt child grin
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Even if she dies !
Men are physically stronger ... does that pic look like she us the aggressor ...
so if ur sis , aunt or mum dies something bad they should get beaten up in public ? Pls ans
What started the fight?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol spoilt child grin
kikikikiikiki...who no like betta thing my dear?
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2017
Kondomatic:
What started the fight?
He hit a woman
A pregnant one at that
Hope u can see .. they don't stand around looking taking pics they fuvk him up on the spot
O-100 real quick ... mtcheew grin
I pity the guy ..
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

It's not sexiest it's facts most men are physically stronger check stats
Don't get me wrong I'm not saying she should be purnish but there are other ways of doing it without touching her .. I just don't believe if you love someone when they do wrong you beat them up ... kolewerk rara
Men are physically stronger but they're not gods. They do have a limit to what they can tolerate, Push them beyond that and you're responsible for whatever comes your way.

Women should always know that.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes nothing wrong in that aslong as he is ambitious and trying to get on the employment ladder .. it's the ones who sit down and blame the world for being broke those ones can stay away grin

Check this vid
He hit a woman US can u see what is happening to him ... NANSENSE u get fuvked up grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP0YkCIEQGg
You're right.
Dude got served. That's the worst place to beat a lady, at a pool party...grin
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
chai...

OK, how's you doing dear?
I'm good
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 10:55am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

He hit a woman
A pregnant one at that
Hope u can see .. they don't stand around looking taking pics they fuvk him up on the spot
O-100 real quick ... mtcheew grin
I pity the guy ..
Why did he hit the woman?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by mikolo80: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

he can run his mouth too ..
you don't poke the bear otherwise take whatever you see there. abi na you get him mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Faith, Emmanuel Onoja, Rufus John Isip Wanted / Six People Die At 50-50 Hotel In Umuahia, Abia (Photos) / Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.